Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I do the RTRs wrong? help

ValentineCHL

So, I have been doing the schedule for the 17 of this month, and I have castigated without a computer so I have to write very fast the RTRs and translate (because English are not my principal language and my English is not the best) while I am in class. Yesterday, whit the Shema reverse RTR I think I do it wrong the RTR, and I want to confirm

For example, the RTR is like this
AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •
UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •

I will vibrate "AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •" 9 times, and then vibrate "UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •" 9 times

I do it wrong? please answer me soon because I only can use the computer in the morning and I won't do it the RTRs wrong
Thanks, everyone

ValentineCHL said:
So, I have been doing the schedule for the 17 of this month, and I have castigated without a computer so I have to write very fast the RTRs and translate (because English are not my principal language and my English is not the best) while I am in class. Yesterday, whit the Shema reverse RTR I think I do it wrong the RTR, and I want to confirm

I will vibrate "AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •" 9 times, and then vibrate "UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •" 9 times

I do it wrong? please answer me soon because I only can use the computer in the morning and I won't do it the RTRs wrong
Thanks, everyone

You do the whole thing in one go 9 times.

You do the whole thing in one go 9 times.

Oh thanks, I really feel very stupid right now, is like, I been do it wrong this hole time so I don't think the RTRs have been working, so thanks for response me

ValentineCHL said:

Thanks, everyone

No you did this wrong. You vibrate the entire paragraph as it says 9 times if that is the number you are going to use it said 6 on this one if you want to do more you would do 12 which is a multiple of 6 not 9. Kind of too late now but for future reference you vibrate everything that is said the number of times your going to do it. Then vibrate it again from the top.

You dont do parts of it 9 times then the next part 9 times like what you said. Just vibrate the entire thing at once one time then repeat 8 times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back