Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ASTEROID 2024 NASA says "Threaten"?

Fraroderini

Hi everyone.

I want to say first that I hate to spread fear and negative energies, I am the first one who wishes to live in a pacific zone just meditating, relaxing mind and soul. But, there are some news that scare the hell out of me. Such as this recent one. Apparently, NASA and ESA are very concerned about an asteroid that should arrive (Internet says various dates, who knows) in 2024 and, if it hits the Earth, it could be a serious apocalyptic disaster for us.

Various opinions and articles are written about it and this new was not debunked at all.

I am always surprised when websites talk about imminent disasters as if they were talking about shoes. Like: "The world is gonna end tomorrow. Sign in our newsletter!" I don't understand this behavior.

However, have you heard something similar? I never did since some hours ago.

Are the gods able to protect us from dangers?

I am going to speak with my Guardian about it, I know all of the answers we are looking for are inside us. I just wanted to know what you guys think and if this huge threaten is going to be real or not. I wish it is just a bad dream and prophecy.

I just think (I'm not sure) that this is not going to hurt us, starting by my own personal experience with sensations.

Before coronavirus, I was obsessed with frequent scenarios regarding disaster and death. I was just in the thought "something terrible is going to happen all over the world", I didn't know what. But I was pretty sure about it. I remember the 1st of January I was with my family and we were having a huge colored and special lunch for New Year, and I was sad. Concerned, worried, something was not going the right way, something terrible was going to happen. I was really like "here it comes, here it comes, something terrible is going to happen".

About the asteroid, I didn't feel anything like that. I just read it on the Internet and didn't feel nothing but some fear. Yesterday I spoke with my guardian about personal things and he was quite peaceful. So, again, I don't know.

I know mine is a lazy and derogatory attitude, but is there the slightest possibility that this message will reach the HP? And if there was, would you help me? Sorry for this, but I really feel like we should hear opinions from people we trust in.

And, anyway, in my opinion, astrology has very good plans for positive change in the years 2022-2028, so really, I don't know. We'll see!

I thank everyone in advance for any answers, especially the ones who would help me get this message read by one of the HP.

Sorry for my neophyte attitude (but I'm dedicated).

Hail Satan

Who gives a fuck what (((NASA))) says? Every single month they put out some crap about an asteroid near earth and every month nothing ever happens. We never went to the moon. Stop listening to what this failed overfunded governmental agency has to say.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Who gives a fuck what (((NASA))) says? Every single month they put out some crap about an asteroid near earth and every month nothing ever happens. We never went to the moon. Stop listening to what this failed overfunded governmental agency has to say.

Hahaha yes i know
Secureteam 10 always use to call
NASA (Never A Straight Awnser)
I miss that channel it was about Aliens
Ufo sightings
And just weird Phenomena all around the world
Tyler always exposed NASA in their coverups of Alien craft and bases and well almost like jos but just on a different level

I was just thinking that NASA is not pronounced "NASA", but is pronounced NAySAy, as in in the word "naysayers"! :p

We most certainly did go to the moon and buzz Aldwin admitted that they were intercepted by aliens there.

Unless it's over 300 kilometers in diameter, who gives a shit? Most of it will burn up in the atmosphere upon entry, and the only damage that would be done by an asteroid would be similar to the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor strike, most of the damage being broken windows from the shockwave.

They were on the moon by now, trust me

Falais said:
There wont be any "natural disaster" or anything of that kind happening here. Later down the line there could be wars in some places, but nothing serious. This planet is under protection from the Gods so long as we do our part of fighting the enemy, which we are and have been doing.

Every few months Nasa says there's another astroid coming close to us, and every couple years it's one that is supposedly directly about to hit us, and big enough to ruin everything. Like the meteorites that killed the dinosaurs, that's what they always say.

But it always goes past Earth like 100 Billion miles away from us. But the christians and jews just need to build up that doomsday fear energy in people, so they can collect it and use it in their curses.

Jack said:
We most certainly did go to the moon

And Santa Claus certainly crawls down your chimney every December with his sack of toys and leaves you presents.

It’s so funny to me that they say we went to the moon in the 1960’s with piece of junk tin cans they call rockets and landers, while today NASA says it is impossible to go back even with all of this new technology.

Yeah we admit we can’t go back to the moon but don’t worry goyim we are headed to Mars now. Just give us a few more billion or TRILLION taxpayer dollars and we’ll make it happen. We promise. No shenanigans here at all. What are you some kind of science denier? I bet you don’t even wear the diaper on your face when you go out :)

NASA ADMITS: WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGU1BkUzut8

"we have never left low earth orbit, let alone landed a man on the moon."

One Wire Phenomenon said:

Hahaha yes i know
Secureteam 10 always use to call
NASA (Never A Straight Awnser)
I miss that channel it was about Aliens
Ufo sightings
And just weird Phenomena all around the world
Tyler always exposed NASA in their coverups of Alien craft and bases and well almost like jos but just on a different level

That guy faked more than 50% of his videos and lied about obvious stuff to keep his channel alive and he later deleted all his videos because people found out he beat his wife senseless and abused drugs.

I dont think that the moon landing was fake, there are videos about their landing where they said that they had been interfered by aliens and after the landing they looked depressed.

Inflorescentia said:
We never went to the moon.

Earf's not flat though. :D

I think we went to the moon. I just think they covered up much of the stuff that actually happened there. The enemy aliens didn't like us doing that much because they have a base on the moon. They didn't want us to know about it.

Jack said:
We most certainly did go to the moon and buzz Aldwin admitted that they were intercepted by aliens there.

Yeah we definately went to the moon. Lol but they lied about what they found up there. Now they governments around the world are saying the moon is filled with rare earth minerals like gold platinum and that we are going to the moon for this reason again. Atleast this is what Trump and other governments are saying. Quite funny for the lat 60 years the moon was nothing but rock according to the media. I hope we don't mine the moon though we have plenty of asteroids not important to our lives that could be mined. Yeah aliens where discovered thats why we havnt gone back. The pentagon recently released some crazy videos and it the evidence is going through congress idk what they will leave out but its going to be hard for them to deny the existence of aliens for much longer

Also i think it was Nvidia a few years ago used supercomputer graphic rendering technology to prove the videos where real. How the shadows would be and the vibration of placing the flag would make the flag wave ect

We never went to the moon.

Theres an old sermon by HPS Maxine that I read where she talked about the moon landing and stuff. She said that the astronauts that were attempting it had all sorts of issues and 'attacks' by UFOs that caused their radios to crash or malfunction and a bunch of other things.

I'm not sure about the moonlanding being fake or anything like that. But if it was, then theres a bunch of old sermons from the HPs and what not that have a lot of wrong info that many of them stated that they got the info from the demons.

Kind of left here scratching my head when it comes to these types of questions and things about old sermons and stuff. A lot of info on the chakras and the soul were stated to have been given to Maxine by the gods, but now years later theres some of that info that has been proven wrong, so i'm wondering wtf is up with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back