Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why am I so wretched?

Martin3

I am severely depressed, have a very strong social phobia, and there is anxiety.

I don't have a job at the moment. I’ve been recording in many places, but I haven’t been able to do either. I failed the entrance test. I'm stupid, I feel stupid, very stupid! I am unable to solve simple primary school tasks. I just can't think. Even in the simplest task, I completely look around because of stress. And done.

But if I were at home, under normal circumstances, I would be able to do the same tasks perfectly well, albeit more slowly, but I think I would be 100% good at it.

However, if I’m in a situation like this where there are a lot of people and you have to write a test and go on time - it doesn’t go, I block.
When the test was over, I cried myself about how I could be so wretched and silly !! that I can’t even solve an elementary school assignment. She was very sad. I have no idea what I am earning here as a Satanist such butane.

Unfortunately, I am a gypsy from my father's branch. Maybe it also contributes. Gypsies are usually very stupid unfortunately.
I am a pure goy from a maternal branch. I am a gypsy from my father's branch. This duality is strange in me.

I don’t know how to solve social phobia. But this is extremely serious for me.

These types of thoughts are usually the result of enemy attacks and the inability to control ones own mind. It happens to many SS, especially beginners. You should practice void meditation and do breathing exercises. These should help calm the mind and prevent your situation from worsening from the fact that you dwell on it so much.
As for improving your mental health, do you meditate consistently and/or participate in warfare? It is important to cleanse and remove enemy attacks. There are also workings for these things.

Depending on your level, even sitting in the sunlight while breathing energy and affirming something like "I am intelligent, I am worthy, and I can accomplish any task I put my mind to" can help tremendously.

Squares are an option of course. Someone who knows more about squares can recommend one for your situation. Maybe mercury.

Freeing the soul is a good working as well. Rather simple and effective.

Martin3 said:
I am a pure goy

Kek'd :lol:

iu

"IM A REAL GOY!" :lol: :lol:

Martin3 said:
Unfortunately, I am a gypsy from my father's branch. Maybe it also contributes. Gypsies are usually very stupid unfortunately.
I am a pure goy from a maternal branch. I am a gypsy from my father's branch. This duality is strange in

This is not a place for you.

You claim many excuses for your problems, perhaps your situation is hard for you but are you going to take responsibility for your problems? Or let any excuse stop you in your tracks? Write out what it is you wish to accomplish. Do you want to be more sociable? Go out and be social with others, put yourself out there. Do you want to pass that test? Then study. Do you want a job? Then put out applications and follow up on them. If you want something out of life you must work towards it, as a Satanist you can apply spiritual backing to everything you do putting more odds in your favor.

Have the courage to be a rock amid the chaos of life. You must not let your perceived image of others perception overpower your own perception of self. Stop talking down on yourself as this serves no purpose. Still your mind through yoga and void meditation. There are many magical workings to help your problems but vibrating a mantra for X amount of times X amount of days will only plant the seeds. It is up to you water your efforts and to help them bloom in the physical realm. As Satanists we master the physical and the spiritual realms of life. Fuck your comfort zone and dare to change yourself and become a more free being.

Blitzkreig said:
Larissa666 said:

Just confirming that Gypsy's are jewish in origin?

They are a Subrace of the Jews. Either that or an abandon for obvious reasons earlier attempt by the enemy to create an infiltrator tribe. They do have reptilian DNA and act exactly like Jews its just they are really dumb and obvious in this and in general.

He said:

" I am a pure goy from a maternal branch. I am a gypsy from my father's branch. This duality is strange in me."

I think from this statement he knows this. No gentile is going to use the word goy to refer to gentile DNA along with talking about some kind of Duality between that DNA and his gentile side from his mother if they don't know they have Jewish DNA or at least something bad.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17725&hilit=Gypsy

Here is a thread on this.

His people cannot be of Satan as they were created by his enemies and are tied into the enemy by DNA therefore he is not welcome here.

But he is welcome if he feels bad about this to do the final rtr and spiritual warfare against the enemy. To help destroy himself and others like him.

Martin3 said:
I am a pure goy from a maternal branch. I am a gypsy from my father's branch. This duality is strange in me.

Why such accounts are not blocked faster?

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:
Larissa666 said:

They are a Subrace of the Jews. Either that or an abandon for obvious reasons earlier attempt by the enemy to create an infiltrator tribe. They do have reptilian DNA and act exactly like Jews its just they are really dumb and obvious in this and in general.

He said:

" I am a pure goy from a maternal branch. I am a gypsy from my father's branch. This duality is strange in me."

I think from this statement he knows this. No gentile is going to use the word goy to refer to gentile DNA along with talking about some kind of Duality between that DNA and his gentile side from his mother if they don't know they have Jewish DNA or at least something bad.

His people cannot be of Satan as they were created by his enemies and are tied into the enemy by DNA therefore he is not welcome here.

But he is welcome if he feels bad about this to do the final rtr and spiritual warfare against the enemy. To help destroy himself and others like him.

LOL it’s crazy you mentioned a failed Jew species. I had an encounter with one once, and it was very confusing. My last verdict after the encounter was “failed Jew species”... My first thought was total kike. But I noticed he was incredibly stupid, loud, and sucked at literally everything. No drive. Had psychic capabilities like a MF but could make no sense of them. Talked a lot. Did a lot of really shitty underhanded things to get by both socially and financially, but not exactly kike level bad. I second guessed and thought... extremely degenerate gentile? No... this person was just SO bizarre. Not as dangerous or as secretive or sly like a kike could be, but definitely a massive liar and dangerous qualities. He was incredibly spiritually weak my aura alone had him acting scattered and scared. He literally THREW money at me and a strange Sanskrit book at me and said “this belongs to you” out of no where. This book contained some answers I was looking for on healing mental states, had a lot of VERY valid information in it. It really DIDNT belong in those hands. I didn’t know gypsies at the time were related to kikes but it was extremely obvious.

Aldrick said:
Blitzkreig said:
Larissa666 said:

Yes gypsies are jewish. She just admitted, she is half Goy (which is the jewish term, and a slander) and half JEW.
Gypsies are not jews. They are Romani people. They were called the derogatory term Gypsy probably because most nomadic peoples were poor and this often led to criminal behavior, and so when people would see these poor nomads, they were weary and cautious.

From Wikipedia:
The Romani (/ˈroʊməni/, /ˈrɒ-/), also known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan people, traditionally nomadic itinerants living mostly in Europe, and diaspora populations in the Americas.

The Romani are widely known in English by the exonym Gypsies (or Gipsies), which is considered by some Roma people to be pejorative due to its connotations of illegality and irregularity.

I used the word "goy" because I could translate it so it could be understood with Google Translate.

So what do I do?
If my soul is not from Satan, it makes no sense to live on.

Why did I become a Satanist then? I do not understand. Why do I have a desire to develop spiritually?

I will be honest, I would be very surprised and strange if my father and grandparents were Jews.
They are very honest gypsies.
They have no Jewish qualities. Absolutely nothing.
Some gypsies may be Jews, but they don’t think they would be.
I live in Europe.

By the way, I’m on Facebook in a Spiritual Satanist group.

There are many Gypsy-looking and named Spiritual Satanists there as well.
How do you explain that?

It doesn't seem to me that I'm a gypsy. Not at all. Everyone is surprised to find out.
He can't see my father either. My grandparents don’t look like that either.

It would be good if any High Priest could provide an explanation.

Sorry for the many posts.

Anyway, isn't maternal DNA the deciding factor?
Who is pure goj these days? (again, I use "goj" for understanding)

Sorry for the many posts!

What’s even weirder is that my name is not of gypsy origin. I looked it up, in principle, of noble origin.
I look like a German on the outside.
My classmates used to joke about this many times.
I totally look like a German, I only have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

So it would be nice to know what the situation is.
Thinking about it, my grandparents are the most diligent people I ever know. They are not lazy. And they are amazing donors.
If I were Jews, and if I were Jewish, I would be very, very sad. Very.
From then on, my life lost its purpose forever. I don't want to live like that anymore.

Kurat said:
Blitzkreig said:
Larissa666 said:

Yes, when I was traveling in Montenegro there was gypsys exactly like jews. Empty shells without a human soul. Disgusting.

I think the same thing anyway.
It’s disgusting, repulsive, and I hate them too.
But I'm not like that, nowhere near.
My "gypsy" family is not like that either. My father, for example, was born entirely white (as white skin - sorry I don't speak English well, I hope you understand)

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

He said:

LOL it’s crazy you mentioned a failed Jew species. I had an encounter with one once, and it was very confusing. My last verdict after the encounter was “failed Jew species”... My first thought was total kike. But I noticed he was incredibly stupid, loud, and sucked at literally everything. No drive. Had psychic capabilities like a MF but could make no sense of them. Talked a lot. Did a lot of really shitty underhanded things to get by both socially and financially, but not exactly kike level bad. I second guessed and thought... extremely degenerate gentile? No... this person was just SO bizarre. Not as dangerous or as secretive or sly like a kike could be, but definitely a massive liar and dangerous qualities. He was incredibly spiritually weak my aura alone had him acting scattered and scared. He literally THREW money at me and a strange Sanskrit book at me and said “this belongs to you” out of no where. This book contained some answers I was looking for on healing mental states, had a lot of VERY valid information in it. It really DIDNT belong in those hands. I didn’t know gypsies at the time were related to kikes but it was extremely obvious.

That is what i thought originally. I only ever met one of these people in my life in America they are not common. My immediate feeling was I really disliked this person deeply for some reason and felt he wasn't gentile even though I didn't know what he was at that time. He seemed to be very nervous around me didnt like me at all same as what you described he seemed to act exactly like you said. He would get angry if I even came in room (this was when i was working in the cafeteria he was a dishwasher i would sometimes do that or go into the back room to get stuff) he looked very much like the gypsys in the pics I looked up that is why i say he was that.

Martin3 said:

What’s even weirder is that my name is not of gypsy origin. I looked it up, in principle, of noble origin.

Thinking about it, my grandparents are the most diligent people I ever know. They are not lazy. And they are amazing donors.
From then on, my life lost its purpose forever. I don't want to live like that anymore.

The weirdest part is why you keep going back and forth pretending not to be a jew. In one of your spam posts, you even claimed that you aren't a gypsy, after already admitting you are.
We've already told you that "goy" is a blasphemous term, yet you insist on using it.
You don't know the real names of the people in these forums, nor should you know anybody's appearance. So how can you say any of them look or speak like a gypsy? That just sounds like an enemy's desperate attempt to infiltrate.
Makes sense for your family not to be lazy. Jews are working hard to destroy humanity every day. A lazy race cannot do this. But there is no "honest" jew. You could be race mixed, like you originally implied. That would be a sad case but there would be no hope for your soul either way.
There are plenty of pure gentiles these days. Jews need to stay off this forum.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17725

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

He said:

Yeah they must have psychic abilities cause he was not acting like that or scared at all around anyone else who was there (as far as i know all gentiles) thinking about it it is strange.

Eric13 said:

They ARE and I can FEEL they are. They are chandala and highly inbred mixed with all kinds of hideousness. HH looked into this extensively. The HPs confirmed it.

Beyond that, how can you look at their culture and psychic abilities used for exclusively nefarious reasons and think otherwise?

Sundara's experience is similar to mine. One of them came up to my friend unannounced smiling, then told my friend she would soon meet the man of her dreams who would be with her forever. Well, within the next two weeks she did. Her fiance then dumped her in the next year for no reason whatsoever, leaving her totally fucked.

Another one came to a wedding of someone I know's family member, got into an argument and then told two women there they would miscarry and have stillbirths. That also happened.

And what is this 'Spiritual Satanist facebook group' garbage?

Eric13 said:
Aldrick said:
Blitzkreig said:

Yes gypsies are jewish. She just admitted, she is half Goy (which is the jewish term, and a slander) and half JEW.
Gypsies are not jews. They are Romani people. They were called the derogatory term Gypsy probably because most nomadic peoples were poor and this often led to criminal behavior, and so when people would see these poor nomads, they were weary and cautious.

From Wikipedia:
The Romani (/ˈroʊməni/, /ˈrɒ-/), also known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan people, traditionally nomadic itinerants living mostly in Europe, and diaspora populations in the Americas.

The Romani are widely known in English by the exonym Gypsies (or Gipsies), which is considered by some Roma people to be pejorative due to its connotations of illegality and irregularity.

Even jewish historian say that gypsies are jews:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5248902,00.html

Martin3 said:
I used the word "goy" because I could translate it so it could be understood with Google Translate.

So what do I do?
If my soul is not from Satan, it makes no sense to live on.

Why did I become a Satanist then? I do not understand. Why do I have a desire to develop spiritually?

That's not why anyone would use the word "Goy" goy is a Hebrew word that is a derogatory word for gentile meaning cattle.

Martin3 said:

Well your welcome to try and help out and do the final rtr and the ones we are doing up top. But until proven otherwise your not going to be welcome here.

Martin3 said:
Sorry for the many posts.

Anyway, isn't maternal DNA the deciding factor?
Who is pure goj these days? (again, I use "goj" for understanding)

That is just a Jew thing meaning to be automatically considered a Jew in their religion and have citizenship automatically in Israel you have to be Jew by the mothers side. To speak of this like you do also makes me think you know you have Jewish blood or that Gypsies are related to Jews somehow. Gentiles really don't think like this for the most part so far as DNA (or at least i never heard of it) or use the word goy. Wtf is Goj is that just backtracking cause you slipped up and used the word goy.

Martin3 said:
I will be honest, I would be very surprised and strange if my father and grandparents were Jews.
I live in Europe.

How do you explain that?

It doesn't seem to me that I'm a gypsy. Not at all. Everyone is surprised to find out.

Well Facebook is not us and it doesn't matter who is a part of that group its not run the same way as us. They are not accepted by Satan that is what matters not that they call themselves Satanist.
It sounds like your trying to backtrack cause you admitted too much.

Gentiles are not going to think I am pure goy from the fathers side :lol: and since I am not gypsy from maternal linage I am gentile.

It sounds like you know your a Kike cause you talk like them.

Gentiles do not talk like this even more suspicious I looked it up
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/goj

Martin3 said:

It is weird. Gypsies are jews, but jews are very arrogant and they say that "you must accept me as I am" like GG Allin. But gypsy who make work, have blue eyes, are not arrogant and love Satan is very weird. Maybe you are fake gypsy. Probably it is some stupid family fairytale or your ancestors joined gypsy community for some reason.

In the meantime, I read the exact meaning of the word goy.

Unfortunately, I did not know the exact meaning of the word.
And the translator didn't translate the word in my language, which means "non-Jewish."
But now I found the word "gentile"

In any case, I will do research on this matter.

I do not believe all gypsies have jewish DNA, they just really race-mixed and have weird culture and tradition.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig said:

He said:

A little Gypsy bowing down to the true Spiritual Art and a sign of subservience and submission unto the people of the true God.

Martin3 said:

Then you should just ask Satan for help and you will get whatever is appropriate to your situation. Ask him for clarity.

Jack said:
Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:

He said:

A little Gypsy bowing down to the true Spiritual Art and a sign of subservience and submission unto the people of the true God.

They don’t bow down in respect though, they bow down in shame and fear and have no honor to the Gods. They’ll continue being roaches despite anything.

slyscorpion said:
Gentiles do not talk like this even more suspicious I looked it up
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/goj

I mean who is pure goy these days guys?

Were all a little jew. Bwahahaha.

I mean come the fuck on.

Martin3 said:
I live in Europe.

How do you explain that?

There was a gypsie according to one of our own SS here, that dedicated. Nothing but misfortune and health issues followed after. He made it a point to make it why he should "expose joy of satan"but did not understand the gypsies are infact a jewish subrace and are not accepted.

I have met some gypsies. They had the classic dead eyes, lizard mouth and off skin coloring. One was rather emotionless...yeah they are kikes alright. Now piss off.

Karnonnos said:
They ARE and I can FEEL they are. They are chandala and highly inbred mixed with all kinds of hideousness. HH looked into this extensively. The HPs confirmed it.

Beyond that, how can you look at their culture and psychic abilities used for exclusively nefarious reasons and think otherwise?
Yes, you’re correct. I was referring to the term Gypsy which, from research is just used to describe the criminal nomadic Romani people, but it seems these people are more or less of jewish stock. Maybe not 100% and that’s why the term isn’t specific for jews. But you’re right, it’s high enough that they are dangerous.

Thank you for your answers.

If I were Jewish, I wouldn’t have found it here.
He whose soul is Jewish will never be a Satanist in my opinion.
And I hate gypsies too. The Jews even more so.
I hated gypsies even when I wasn’t a Satanist (obviously not my family because they’re normal).

No, my grandparents on the paternal branch are 100% gypsies. They also have outside tickets. They also know, everyone knows.

Yes, and some gypsies are strangers to me as a Jew.
I feel like they are different than me.

I always notice if someone is Jewish. It is repulsive and foreign to me. My family is not like that.

Azorm said:
I do not believe all gypsies have jewish DNA, they just really race-mixed and have weird culture and tradition.

Gypsies are a failed jewish race made by the reptiles. All gypsies have reptile DNA in them, just like all jews do. One drop of reptile blood/DNA in someone is a one drop too many.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back