Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yeah, other appreciative post

Necrorifter

Alright, I supposed I should give my thanks. Altogether I am not as impacted as other appreciative posts, neither have I truly be around that long nor give
Much impact, nonetheless, this community does set my path toward the path of growth and empathy. Where once before it has been stagnant and apathetic.

I join this community last year somewhere between August and October. I have heard of this community back in I think it was 2015 or something, only it was more of study all kind of religions in way of magic and dreams.

Dogma beliefs were not my thing, I never did believe in whole good versus evil as I see evil as a necessary evil as in one need evil else good will make evil kind of scenario. I am glad that I held this idea
Otherwise, I could have missed this community in the first place. There are no other religions that strike me as logical and wonderful as this community. Altogether the whole Nazi thing did put me off past in a day.
I didn't let that bother me as I did see Hitler, in childhood, as a wonderful strategic leader who is willing to be a great evil in order to band humanity together, of course, I find out why and the truth of that far later this year.
Not that it changes my view of him and only confirms my suspicions of him be a good leader. I didn't do the dedication ritual that year as I was weak and helpless from my deafness disability. So I never learn how to stand up and
Get what I want without beg others for it. So when I face just a "small" attack from "Jesus" thoughtform in a lucid dream and it carries over into waking state as golden writing spell across my vision,

"The Judgement Will Come", as my body is frozen. I quickly realized just how big this whole thing is and how weak I actually am, I choose to run from this whole thing. I was not proud of that moment and wondering what could
Have been different if I have stood and reject that attack. Years later, I stumbling across this community once again, vastly weaker from my years of self-sabotaging out of fear, but vastly more patient and insightful.
I study the Joy of Satan once again and after several months of reading the entire PDF after reading it every morning on the communal bus to community college, I complete my dedication ritual. I have been far more consistent with my
Self-Development considering that I was lazy and weak for most of my life, work out and mediating 4 days out of 7 days in a week is quite an achievement in itself. I

Recently finish my 40 days programs and part of Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual that I saw in in early days. I am proud and there is still a lot more to go, as I can only manage 3 reps of Final RTR, but considering that
I still do it despite not be able to vocal any of those words due to deafness, I am impressed with that. So I want to give my thanks to HP Cobra for his making of 40 days program as that form the foundation of my morning work out,
Getting into habits of growth is not an easy thing for me so that the program has helped me tremendously. I also want to give my thanks to HPS Maxine and HPS Shannon as their writings on many websites is what draw my attention to
Here. Again, not much as some of the members have gone through nor as grow from that experience. But It does not change the fact that this community is far more kind toward my deafness despite many societies against it.
That speaks a lot considering that Satanism is supposed to be evil, but if they are kinder to me than most of society... then what does that say for most of them
?

Whew, that a lot of effort for a joke post, but I do mean it when I say that I am glad that I stumbled into this community as I did. For those that do not understand what I mean by joke post, read the first letter of each line beside this. It probably did not work as the line might be too long and get word-wrapped, so I capitalize it. but zoom out of the browser might work as I force the next line for this joke. Zoom out enough and you will notice that each line starts with capitalizing even if it should not do that. Might work if you just copy and paste this into Word or Notepad.

So, all in all after you got into SS you turned from a weakling into a strong person (and becoming more strong as time goes on). How awesome is that, good for you. I ask you to not belittle yourself about your growth or anything else, you are great in your own regard. As we all are in our path to immortality.

Henu the Great said:
So, all in all after you got into SS you turned from a weakling into a strong person (and becoming more strong as time goes on). How awesome is that, good for you. I ask you to not belittle yourself about your growth or anything else, you are great in your own regard. As we all are in our path to immortality.
Oh no, I am not belittling myself for this growth and am proud of it, altogether it is getting increasingly difficult to hide this from my family. No idea if FRTR is making my family more aware or if my growth causing me to clash against my family subconsciously.

The whole belittlement thing is more or less disappointed in the fact that I waste most of the chance to grow within this community than to run and self-sabotage. So, I now must grow and push myself among these crisises

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back