Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Substantial Picture

NakedPluto [JG]

Let's have a look at the bigger picture. In everything. Life is manifesting currently to us in stages, glimpses and to be more precise, the unimportant influence of duration in terms of age. We are limited by time. We are mortals and we were cursed to this comatose situation.

The average life span of a human is bound to create a "necessary" outlook on life, which is to focus on urgent necessities and urgent exaltations. We, as initiated into truth, have the means to associate the priority with actual solutions to the mortal state we are existing now. We are at the edge between the chaotic nothing and the sublime eternity. But imagine living for an indefinite time, how would you impact, grow, and experience life on this planet. A sudden space of expansion of life emerges.

How this planet would look? As in the current state, the planet Earth, our home, is bound to horrible depictions. Imagine being in unity with the Earth, as an individual in a collective of life form excellence, existing and endlessly free to create and be joyful. Forever in a state of perpetual, children alike happiness. Forever to expand our ideas, life, meanings, and essence to perfection.

The Golden Age, even imprinted with our multiple stages of work and seeds, will come for us.

You maybe now, create your first step towards it, or you are already in a marathon towards it. Our life has meaning and resonance in this universe, we need to make it so, as that is innately from and in us. The dedication to our cause, being actively expanded in our life, already creates permanence in our soul in this universe.

The current state of affairs, how life is mutilated to be, creates in ourselves false expectations and misguiding of creative forces. The enemy made sure, that when the creative potential within us awakens, we are met by the brutality of the opposite. And in weakness, we may conclude against us. This is their wet dream. The reality is, life from its birth and transformation|elevation is meant to be satisfying, creative, and energizing. Life is happiness and bliss itself. Life wasn't meant to be conditioned in its freedom.

The way food brings into your being satisfaction, the way sex in its multiplicity of influence exalts your being, the way you socialize and connect to people, animals. Everything is based on and creates a state of being. If we multiply the height of this state, the being experiences other and a more distinct world of satisfaction, feelings, and happiness. Our consciousness has no limitation of experimentation due to how potentiality works.

For example the geometry of things incentivizes by our sensory organs to feel and react in a specific way. With an expanded perception, even the most absurd angle of a building can induce powerful introspection and happiness. Wonder. I experienced that briefly and I was and still am astonished, incapable of reasoning.

Have you ever seen an animal, condition, or doubt their instincts? Because our very deep instinct is to be immortal, to assume the state of absolute perception. Why would we be different? Why would we doubt our instincts?We are not, we were conditioned and attacked by a collective of aliens. They decided against everything to known as perfection. They despised you to be superhuman, they even despise you as a human, they long for you to be a slave, and are happy for you to be "not existing".

What a joke, right? Seems impossible, but this is the reality. In our revelation of eternity, we must step and demonstrate real destruction against the destroyers. Every RTR brings out the very future, where you are truly free, totally blissful.

I want to see all of the SS army in the eternal Golden Age and salute every one of them.

The Substantial Picture currently is that an alien occupying force is at open war with humanity and before we think about rising higher as humanity we need to save our planet or what will be left of it in the coming years.

It is insane how we have been sealed and cut off from spirituality. All of this is very real, and existing, even I with my very limited understanding and power realize that. It was always there, yet most people are totally ignorant of this fact and aspect of live... it is like we are living in very different worlds and perceptions.

I like your post!
Good thing the enemy has been exposed by a great deal now.

This is a great motivation to keep the fight up and also to advance as far as we can!

Since finding the JoS, Satan, truth and our Original Purpose and Roots, it feels like a primal instinct has been awakened.
I knew what I wanted and need to do, and have been feeling the urge to do that for 3 years now, since the start.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back