Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Dark Night of the Soul

GoldenxChild

Hello Brethren and Sistren, I would like to share my experience's over the last 3 years in respect to which I would call "The Dark Night of the Soul". A process that I am almost positive every SS has suffered and perhaps sustained or is processing currently.

Shortly after the dedication to Father Satan some may notice their lives implode up themselves, most at this time will not understand the gravity of the Truths that lay here. Persons with weaker souls and severe programming will immediately blame Satan afterwards and run back into the enemies collective hatred, which is precisely why they sent your life into chaos in the first place. The last thing these Hostile Et's want is Father Satan's children to find Him, in all his comfort, valor, integrity, compassion, sincerity, empathy, and Glory. Nevertheless, the strong prevail like those of you reading this, we find Him, and he embraces us with such love it almost hurts compared to the false love of our families and friends. He takes us under his All-powerful, All-Glorious care, and transforms us from relatively "Nothing" to 'Perhaps Everything".

Anyhow, I dedicated my Self to Him in the year 2017, at this time I was 18 and painfully ignorant to all things within and without myself. I am not going to get into detail with my upbringing or traumatic experiences that shaped who I was but needless to say I was in despair.

Unfortunately I did not immediately begin to meditate after my dedication and decided to study first. If I can give any advice now to people who are fresh out of Goy World do not do this, start empowering yourselves without delay. I suffered much misfortune which at the time I was unaware of the Cause and only aware of the effect, I was not wise enough to understand the Cosmic Truth that I set out to find. My life was thrown in all directions, I lost family and friends, I abused substance, I was sexually confused, I was financially in crisis more then ever and most of all i felt separated and isolated. I would say this the start of "The Dark Night of the Soul.

Further later into the year I began to start meditation, at this time I did not understand the True power that the Ministry has provided us and always tried to do more then I "Could". Stay within your limit guys, as in this case Slow and Steady wins the race. As I progressed or I should say tried to progress I was met with every obstacle I could imagine, from emotional turmoil to material misfortune.

2018 came around and I started working lots and involved in a serious relationship in which she was Half Jewish(Another discussion for another time), I stopped meditating and during this strange period of time the enemy tried to subvert me with multiple persons and bizarre circumstances. It was not successful, although I was "questioning", one day at the Fitness center on my night shift the name Azazel kept repeating itself that night whenever I would be around Judeo/Xian influence or thought process. At this time I knew who He was and immediately without delay delved into study and practice again.

This is where it gets strange, not two weeks after this I was somehow convinced I was Gender-Fluid, I was 210 pound bodybuilder at this time and had traumatic sexual experiences in childhood, I was confused but I "Thought" I was over it, not so. I sadly followed this path of confusion, today I am 130 pounds and I look like the opposite gender (Hormone Alteration) from what i was born as. I have Accepted this transformation has I feel liberated in my own skin even though I am referred to has "She" now. DO NOT MISTAKE, this is NOT because of the gender transformation(Which should not be done in the first place) but rather my consistent meditation and my growing companionship with Father Satan for the last 2 years. Moving on.

I lost my girlfriend at the time, and went down an even darker path of Self Hatred, Self Harm, Social Phobia, Drug Abuse, and other tiresome obstacles. On a side note -Drug use (Especially Stimulants) mixed with meditation had devastating effects on your CNS and Soul along with everything else. If I can give more advice now, if you are experiences these symptoms of "The Dark Night of the Soul" I seriously implore you to Clean your Soul, RTR's especially, I cannot stress doing RTR's enough. This was a game changer for my consciousness when I started, fight through the Anxiety, fight through the Depression. There IS a light, it is His light, only Father Satan can liberate You through You.

To wrap this up I have been consistently doing meditation and yoga since the start of 2019, i am approaching 2 years of this, and I have been doing RTR's for the last 6 months or so. I only wish i started the RTR's sooner as it breaks barrier after barrier down. Like a snake we shed our skin until what's left is Golden Skin.

This caught my attention because of the title. There are a lot of struggles in coming away from the enemy. It’s a challenge. The dark night of the soul is a spiritual term and it’s a phase during the rising of the kundalini where things go dark and people can experience hallucinations or close to it, and other things. They get “lost in the sauce” and become complacent and in their head. I’m trying to learn more about it, a few members on here have gone through it. It’s a very confusing point with minimal astral clarity but heavy astral messages. A person will fully come out of this when the heart chakra is reached. I suppose this could happen on an external or macro scale but I do think there’s a difference between the actual phase of the dark night of the soul and trying to fully break away from enemy programming. Most instances that I try to look up, new age meditators call their external hardships the dark night of the soul and think it’s because they’re rising, which is misleading and usually not the case. That’s not what you’re claiming here, but I’m throwing that in here just for others. Growth can definitely come from painful events though. It can be related to cleaning out the soul and trying to grow. Most people do experience struggles in some level in the beginning of their path on Satanism from either meditation or trying to fully break away on some scale, even people who were “advanced in a past life” Nevertheless, welcome!

Sundara said:
This caught my attention because of the title. There are a lot of struggles in coming away from the enemy. It’s a challenge. The dark night of the soul is a spiritual term and it’s a phase during the rising of the kundalini where things go dark and people can experience hallucinations or close to it, and other things. They get “lost in the sauce” and become complacent and in their head. I’m trying to learn more about it, a few members on here have gone through it. It’s a very confusing point with minimal astral clarity but heavy astral messages. A person will fully come out of this when the heart chakra is reached. I suppose this could happen on an external or macro scale but I do think there’s a difference between the actual phase of the dark night of the soul and trying to fully break away from enemy programming. Most instances that I try to look up, new age meditators call their external hardships the dark night of the soul and think it’s because they’re rising, which is misleading and usually not the case. That’s not what you’re claiming here, but I’m throwing that in here just for others. Growth can definitely come from painful events though. It can be related to cleaning out the soul and trying to grow. Most people do experience struggles in some level in the beginning of their path on Satanism from either meditation or trying to fully break away on some scale, even people who were “advanced in a past life” Nevertheless, welcome!

Thank-you for clearing this up for me, and thank-you for your words !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back