Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

May the Gods keep our enemies healthy

EasternFireLion666

Yes! You heard right. May the Gods keep the enemies healthy and alive! For a while...
A big change is coming. A brutal and extreme one. And when this change is fulfilled I believe all of us want to have the enemy see it and feel it to the maximum! To be alive in those moments and feel all that fear and desperation knowing what is about to happen to them is something that will put a new meaning in the dictionary for the word "JUSTICE"! The world will see an enemy that will look for fast ways of terminating themselves out of fear of the judgement that is coming. From that moment until eternity, every potential criminal or thiev will remember this before trying to commit a crime.

Lies are temporary, but truth always finds a way to surface sooner or later. And we will savor the truth and justice that will come as never before in histyory. This is the privilege of our generation. Keep this in mind every day you do spiritual warfare. The time is NOW!

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF ORION!

Dies Irae, the Final Judgment . The Final Solution.

At first I was like wtf, but then I was like okay man, makes sense. Justice shall be served, indeed.

Before opening the thread I, of course, thought "so we can continue punishing the enemy". Your thread here reminds me of what I have said, about me being the Grand Master Madhatter Berserker in Perpetuity against the jew, and another member saying, while naming no usernames, that members here fantasise about such things. Oops - you officially are one of the fantasists now!

The Gods are not going to bother keeping any of them healthy. Neither side really cares that much about the Jews anymore its more all out war and the Jews are being used as the Pawns (collateral) for the Reptilians to desperately try to stay in power. That is it. pretty soon their side is going to give up on them too probably and want to punish the Jews as well for failing.

FancyMancy said:
Before opening the thread I, of course, thought "so we can continue punishing the enemy". Your thread here reminds me of what I have said, about me being the Grand Master Madhatter Berserker in Perpetuity against the jew, and another member saying, while naming no usernames, that members here fantasise about such things. Oops - you officially are one of the fantasists now!

No worries, such thoughts can manifest and there is nothing wrong about justice ;)

slyscorpion said:
The Gods are not going to bother keeping any of them healthy. Neither side really cares that much about the Jews anymore its more all out war and the Jews are being used as the Pawns (collateral) for the Reptilians to desperately try to stay in power. That is it. pretty soon their side is going to give up on them too probably and want to punish the Jews as well for failing.

This is true, but I was dwelling more on the idea that the ones that aren't lucky enough to be dead before justice begins will feel an enourmous ammount of fear and desperation, while the world will see all of this.
Ultimately it does not matter that much how they are defeated, just that they are defeated and we heal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back