Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Macron Gives French Muslims Ultimatum

Artanis

https://youtu.be/cOXo6NhrT-s

All french Brothers and Sisters who can answer: The FUCK is going on??

Are the people waking up EN MAAAAASS in France, against the jews DIRECTLY, for a jew to go THIS far in acting?

Ever since the yellow best protests, it's been my firm beleif that if the fourth reich forms in europe, it'll be centered in france this time. The French people, even among europeans, have been quite heavily jewed and while a good amount are good little goys, there's a decent chunk of French people with common sense.

Yeah macron creates the mud problem in France and then wants to come act like some sort of hero for cleaning it up.

From what I have seen certainly Paris and maybe the rest of France is majority non-white now.

But this may be legit. Even a globalist EU puppet like macron may have snapped out of it and realized how fucking insane it is to import endless “refugees” from the Mideast and Africa.

Remember the official United Nations replacement migration plan (IIRC) calls for one BILLION darks in Europe and 650 million for America. Even a total Jewish puppet realized that is absurd and something that would never work and is a massive racial and cultural genocide.

Also I notice when it comes to European members here all are from the UK, Italy, and Romania. How come none from France or Germany. Are we banned there?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Yeah macron creates the mud problem in France and then wants to come act like some sort of hero for cleaning it up.

From what I have seen certainly Paris and maybe the rest of France is majority non-white now.

But this may be legit. Even a globalist EU puppet like macron may have snapped out of it and realized how fucking insane it is to import endless “refugees” from the Mideast and Africa.

Remember the official United Nations replacement migration plan (IIRC) calls for one BILLION darks in Europe and 650 million for America. Even a total Jewish puppet realized that is absurd and something that would never work and is a massive racial and cultural genocide.

Also I notice when it comes to European members here all are from the UK, Italy, and Romania. How come none from France or Germany. Are we banned there?
You just don't see them :p

I don't trust Macron. He can give all the ultimatums he wants, but in the end he is paid by the jews in the banking elite.

Although, as some comments say, we cannot reject the possibility that he is doing this to gain the sympathy of Le Pen’s voters.

Choose wisely, France.

He is not trying to clean them up, not in reality, but perhaps on the surface. Rather, he is trying to inflame them so they become agitated, as was their intended purpose from the beginning was to conflict with the natives.

It seems he’s doing this to gain voters for the elections, I wouldn’t trust this guy, he might do a 180 the moment he gets re elected

Evereyone here knows i'm mongolian, in other words of the asian race but due to circumstances i'm living in France for 6 and a half years now, there is no censorship or banning of the JoS as of now. And as it seems, Macron is only taking measures against nonsense fanatism and extremism of Islam, and Erdogan and other islamic country leaders are making a big fuss over it, He only said that muslims are supposed to live under the common law like everyone and is passing laws to make them do so, in France and the EU. But no, i don't trust him fully, he said he was going to pay elextricity and water bills from the state in april and he didn't, and he kept saying he won't allow a 2nd lockdown but he did, even though its measures are less stricter than the 1st lockdown. He was elected as a jewish puppet, and even if he tries to do something good for the common interest he still is powerless. He and Merkel are two pillars of the European Jewnion, and as someone who lived both in Germany and France, i can fully say these 2 are not to be trusted or to even be compared with Trump.

It is known that africans and the middle east must return to their countries of origin. You could also correlate the feces to the skin color of blacks and browns but it doesn't make much sense. Clearly my comment is not about protecting blacks and browns from your offenses. But what is the point of offending the mud and the earth? The color of their skin has nothing to do with the earth, it does not represent the earth and the earth does not belong to them. It is a feature that obviously has the role of protecting them from the Sun which is more intense in some parts of the planet. You shouldn't offend matter and energy.

Master said:
You shouldn't offend matter and energy.
Sorry I don’t know what you mean by this comment. Use whatever word you would like to.
I meant the resources of the world and the universe. Mud is earth and water and therefore resources of the planet. I wouldn't call those stupid mindless herds that invade Europe, mud, rather I'd call them cattle of the worst kind imaginable. Shitty slaves and zombies. They still believe in jewsus and kallah, you can't expect much from such people.

Master said:
Sorry I don’t know what you mean by this comment. Use whatever word you would like to.
I was analyzing a detail.

The mud is a natural deposit made up of clay containing organic and inorganic substances mixed with water.

Middle Easterners and Blacks are ignorant invaders and pose a threat to Whites. But it is neither right nor correct to associate zombies and the like with the resources of the earth and the universe.

Master said:
Master said:
I was analyzing a detail.

The mud is a natural deposit made up of clay containing organic and inorganic substances mixed with water.

Middle Easterners and Blacks are ignorant invaders and pose a threat to Whites. But it is neither right nor correct to associate zombies and the like with the resources of the earth and the universe.
You say nonsense and then you refuse to face reality and therefore you ignore me. You should try to understand and you shouldn't get frustrated. Man learns as long as he lives.

Master said:
You say nonsense and then you refuse to face reality and therefore you ignore me. You should try to understand and you shouldn't get frustrated. Man learns as long as he lives.

Hey idiot posts have been backlogged for a few days so I’m just seeing this comment of yours which I still can’t make sense of. Go Pester someone else. Stop trying to control my speech.

Master said:

Hey idiot posts have been backlogged for a few days so I’m just seeing this comment of yours which I still can’t make sense of. Go Pester someone else. Stop trying to control my speech.
Why did you offend me? I wanted to correct you not to be arrogant and rude. I did it for your own good. We SS should not be arrogant fools like jewish rabbis, we SS are much better and superior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back