Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to get rid of the am I a jew attack?

Shadowcat

Where you and your ancestors born in Palestine? My grandmother and her parents were from jaffa she was born in 1923...can tell you right now..all hard-core catholics. There were riots in jaffa against jews very shortly before her birth. She was raised in a convent. If you had any Israelite ancestry your grand or great grand parents would have told you. Alot of Muslims were hebrew converts during the ottoman empire if i recall correctly..if that was the case with your family you would have known. Research all the regions your ancestors could have lived in and the ancient peoples they come from. Palastine was home to the ancient canaanites and philistines. It has been ruled by many regimes including Egypt Rome and the ottoman empire. Many Europeans also made xtian pilgrimages there and even made their homes.

Ask about religious affiliations, reasons for immigration and emigration. For example if one were to have German or other European ancestors that fled Europe because of nazi Germany that could be a red flag. Research the history of thode regions of relations between gentiles and jews. All are pretty much negative and show gentiles and jews as very seperate people esp before 1800 -late 1800s. They would not be hard to miss and no gentile in their right mind (esp catholic who were forbidden to marry by the church outside of their faith, even denomination) would bang a jew.

Also some things to note:

dna companies can give an approximation especially with haplogroups but esp with autosomal dna are very inaccurate.
Jews meds and arabs share some large haplogroups but not the same genetic markers. Some features can be similar. Jews were made after US. Not the other way around.

Not everyone with the same last name is related and can have very different paternal lines. If you find jews with your last name or a great grand parent/2nd or 3rd grands last name it doesnt make you a jew. There were kikes rotting in concentration camps at the same time nazis and SS officers held those same last names with the same spellings. SS had to prove their family tree pretty far back.

When you check family remember what matters is who you come from the people who contribute to your birth. If you find you have a uncle who fucked a jewess and produced jewish cousins his bloodline then on are jews. His prob nit yours. As long as its not a grand/2345th ect parent.

DCLXVI said:
Sorry for talking too much.
It's totally fine.

I got rid of that phase by simply growing out of it. I mean it was obvious that I was not jew, but somehow some doubts got in my mind and they grew just enough to disturb. It needed constant brushing off to keep the thought at bay, and now it's gone. No more of that. Just meditate daily and grow. It'll be fine for you.

Just ignore it.

Seriously. If there is absolutely nothing in your family that can indicate any jewishness, you are not a jew.

If you were, even partly, you would be hearing about that since you were young. Kikes are very aware of their heritage, they never forget where they come from.

DCLXVI said:
Sorry for talking too much.
I dont know how that works with work. There are many arab and levantine gentile xtians and Muslims who came to palastine that were not jews. Lot of lebanese Greek and Italian too. Names like butros boulos Sergio anton ect were common.

Muslims looked at xtians like filth. In the crusader says esp jews were seen as second class citizens. There has always been close knit ties in families and communities amongst families in the ME. And esp back then were very racially and culturally aware. To this day jews and arabs hate each others guts. Some jewish sources will try to tell you everyone tried to live in peace but its ofcourse inconsistant with every country in the world despising and throwing them out. Jews and gentiles that lived side by side there stayed mostly seperate.

We all share genetic commonalities sone peoples are closer than others yet are still very different races. It just goes to show the part of the human genome the enemy went for largely to essentially try to make their own mockery of the human race. But we are nit then and they will never be us. They are a cancer and nothing more.

Look up for example haplogroup EM123. It is said to be exclusively jewish and indigenous to the levant. When in fact most of its genetic markerd are infact non jewish and include even phonecian genetic markers. There are several examples like this.
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#M123 (scroll down to see EM123)

Its the sightest 'typo" in the dna that means either cancer or a healthy cell. They are very different.

Larissa666 said:
Just ignore it.

Seriously. If there is absolutely nothing in your family that can indicate any jewishness, you are not a jew.

If you were, even partly, you would be hearing about that since you were young. Kikes are very aware of their heritage, they never forget where they come from.

Exactly. All the research I did told me at least the 2nd great or great grand parent will be able to pass down to even a mixed jew family where they come from. I'll list some examples for everyone:

A sephardic grand mother kept telling her grandson not to forget they were the chosen people. He was a descendant of catholic converts from persecution. Sure enough he finds his paternal line has a sephardic haplotype.

Example from palastine: the grand father kept telling the family their ancestors were hebrews..they were Muslim converts probably decendants of those who were conscripted during the ottoman empire. Sure enough the family finds they have haplotype em34. This was obviously under a jewish genetic marker though as he was told the family dated back to the tribe of Levi. (Em123/em34 has alot of non jewish genetic markers)

On our forums: one guy posted he found out from family the great grand mother was jewish..there are mixed third to 8th ect generation jews who are told where they come from. Many more examples of this.

Ashkenazi jews are very close knit as well and were not allowed to marry outside of their tribe for 1000 years. The 1-5 percent an otherwise all white person gets of jewish genes from 23 and me is bunk.

DCLXVI said:
It annoys me. Each time I get proofs that i'm not a jew I get another thought about jews features that I have or my ancestor so I check myself in the mirror to see if I look jewish or not. I asked my parents if they have jewish ancestry they say no (they aren't pro-israel but some kikes hate themselves so it's not an argument in my opinion) they don't have jewish behavior like greed and they aren't mean to others, they aren't lazy or for exploitation but they think only zionist jews are evil and non-zionist kike are good. They naively think Palestinians government should keep jews and not try to get rid of them (they don't buy other anti-palestinians bullshit) it annoys me when they think jews can be good (even if some of them were good I would kill them) I never liked jews (I hope i'm not self-hating one) the first I heard that name I already hated them without knowing who they were (turns out I was right) I tried to focus in Satan's Sigil (to get an answer like his energy, if i'm a jew or not or being killed if i'm one but nothing (because I have problems to concentrate because of Autism/Asperger Syndrome and i'm a Gemini and a timid person) I never really hated Satan despite being a xtian I quitted this shit because of retarded people/jews who shill for israel and says non-christian Gentiles are evil, with their shitty new-age/calm voice who haunted me and prevented me to sleep correctly and because of the innocents who get microchipped and will go to hell because of that (I don't why I was surprised and worshipping him he was crying because the Goyim knew too much because of the Snake and the Apples in Jewnesis.

Sorry for the long message of (((paranoia)))

Some good advice is to actually learn a little on how the mind of the Jews works. While some gentiles due to corruption or any number of reasons depending on what trait your talking about might have similar stuff it would be there for a different reason. It also wouldn't be malefic in intent. It also would not make you a Jew. Also the Jews have 5 main Chakras. If you have confirmed you have 7 Chakras you are not one. Not to mention the Gods visiting you or any positive experiences. With a Jew there won't be any experiences for the most part and when there are it will be negative. After awhile you put this to rest in your mind and its over. Most likely a Jew who didn't know they were one also wouldn't be attacked by feelings of being one. They usually are actually proud of it or think it's a great discovery.

DCLXVI said:
slyscorpion said:
DCLXVI said:
It annoys me. Each time I get proofs that i'm not a jew I get another thought about jews features that I have or my ancestor so I check myself in the mirror to see if I look jewish or not. I asked my parents if they have jewish ancestry they say no (they aren't pro-israel but some kikes hate themselves so it's not an argument in my opinion) they don't have jewish behavior like greed and they aren't mean to others, they aren't lazy or for exploitation but they think only zionist jews are evil and non-zionist kike are good. They naively think Palestinians government should keep jews and not try to get rid of them (they don't buy other anti-palestinians bullshit) it annoys me when they think jews can be good (even if some of them were good I would kill them) I never liked jews (I hope i'm not self-hating one) the first I heard that name I already hated them without knowing who they were (turns out I was right) I tried to focus in Satan's Sigil (to get an answer like his energy, if i'm a jew or not or being killed if i'm one but nothing (because I have problems to concentrate because of Autism/Asperger Syndrome and i'm a Gemini and a timid person) I never really hated Satan despite being a xtian I quitted this shit because of retarded people/jews who shill for israel and says non-christian Gentiles are evil, with their shitty new-age/calm voice who haunted me and prevented me to sleep correctly and because of the innocents who get microchipped and will go to hell because of that (I don't why I was surprised and worshipping him he was crying because the Goyim knew too much because of the Snake and the Apples in Jewnesis.

Some good advice is to actually learn a little on how the mind of the Jews works. While some gentiles due to corruption or any number of reasons depending on what trait your talking about might have similar stuff it would be there for a different reason. It also wouldn't be malefic in intent. It also would not make you a Jew. Also the Jews have 5 main Chakras. If you have confirmed you have 7 Chakras you are not one. Not to mention the Gods visiting you or any positive experiences. With a Jew there won't be any experiences for the most part and when there are it will be negative. After awhile you put this to rest in your mind and its over. Most likely a Jew who didn't know they were one also wouldn't be attacked by feelings of being one. They usually are actually proud of it or think it's a great discovery.

Which chakra they don't have? Is that true they can't have doubts since they have a robotic/carthesian mind/logic? About Gods I tried to talk to Satan while watching watching his Sigil. But it didn't work (probably because of concertation problems due to Autism and Gemini I think or because I didn't clean my soul) I dedicated myself and I didn't have problems after that) But for some reason my doubts are dying I'm wondering if it's only dedication and RTRs or also Earth's Astral getting cleaned up/higher vibration) since I'm trying to redpilled people about christianity/islam and jews and I have les diffculty to have arguments and stay calm than before.

I talk too much. XD

Well the tree of life is a map of their soul that they use in meditation. I found one without the hebrew letters to show. So you get an idea

192px-Ktreewnames.png

As you can see they have a completely different chakra system. So it would not so much be about which chakras are missing in us. Its more a different kind of soul. As you can see they have no throat or third eye. Yet they still are able to sense the spiritual. So something else must work for that in them. This would mean their chakras don't rule the things ours do. So no use comparing.
Yeah its known they can have doubs about just about everything and infight sometimes. Still their general make up is much more slave like. They also have a hive mind somehow. I dont understand how that works since we have all sorts of individual Jews doing different things and writing and saying different things it doesn't make sense you would have to ask someone who understands this better. But here if your curious there is a diagram of their chakras dont know anything else about it or what those words mean though.

DCLXVI said:
slyscorpion said:
DCLXVI said:

Which chakra they don't have? Is that true they can't have doubts since they have a robotic/carthesian mind/logic? About Gods I tried to talk to Satan while watching watching his Sigil. But it didn't work (probably because of concertation problems due to Autism and Gemini I think or because I didn't clean my soul) I dedicated myself and I didn't have problems after that) But for some reason my doubts are dying I'm wondering if it's only dedication and RTRs or also Earth's Astral getting cleaned up/higher vibration) since I'm trying to redpilled people about christianity/islam and jews and I have les diffculty to have arguments and stay calm than before.

I talk too much. XD

From what i have heard jewish souls don't have heart, throat, crown chakras or 3rd eye. Idk how it works in mixed jews but I don't think mixed soul systems exist.

If you have dedicated the first things you need to do are start the 40 mediation program, returning curses and major cleaning of your aura and soul. Cleaning takes about 1 to 2 years. I wouldnt attempt any serious magic or advanced meditations till then (at least not heavily dont be scared to try things out) or you could empower your own dirt.
And ofcourse RTRs

Surya and visuddi work well for cleaning.
The thor rune is good for opening and cleaning blocked chakras along with the other chakra mantras.

DCLXVI said:
Shadowcat said:
DCLXVI said:

I talk too much. XD

From what i have heard jewish souls don't have heart, throat, crown chakras or 3rd eye. Idk how it works in mixed jews but I don't think mixed soul systems exist.

If you have dedicated the first things you need to do are start the 40 mediation program, returning curses and major cleaning of your aura and soul. Cleaning takes about 1 to 2 years. I wouldnt attempt any serious magic or advanced meditations till then (at least not heavily dont be scared to try things out) or you could empower your own dirt.
And ofcourse RTRs

Surya and visuddi work well for cleaning.
The thor rune is good for opening and cleaning blocked chakras along with the other chakra mantras.

Can have a link for the 40 day meditation program please?

https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

You can also start with going through everytying in the library and the site.

DCLXVI said:
Thanks for your answer? What Throat Chakra does? It's for tone voice?

Obviously since they don't have some of these Chakras something else rules this. The one thing I am pretty sure of is their heart Chakra type thing is what rules their emotional make up. This is not only from how they always write about the heart and stuff in their religions but also from talking to one myself when I was much younger who in some conversation I remember happened to mention something about some emotions coming from the heart area. Just a theory. So the voice would be ruled by something else possibly this as well. Since it would be closest to the throat area in the diagram.

The way I see people who struggle with this attack is that they are people who desperately need some reassurance from someone all the time and acceptance of their actions to do something. If they don't feel accepted they feel unstable, anxious, they don't feel like they or their efforts matter.

When I had those bad thoughts for a while back then about me maybe being a kike, I just decided to fight anyways without Gods accepting me if that's the case. Ofc I asked my family about my genetics and they said everybody in my family hates jews, nobody was crazy enough to breed with them. I see plenty of SS going nuts over this question even when they checked their family tree already tons of times.

DCLXVI said:
Last question, is that true a jew can't survive after dedication? (Bad health, and shitty life) or nothing happen to them?

There are jews and gypsies who have dedicated, one i was told of specificaly who had nothing but bad things happen to him after dedication. i think falling on significant hard times after 1-2 years of doing consistant RTRS or hard luck that never lets up is also a tel tale sign.

Odd I found myself having similar thoughts last few days, looking in the mirror and thinking "do I look like a jew?". I know it cant be true really due to my ancestry but it's kinda odd I have been having these thoughts everyday suddenly. Is this common here?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back