Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Martial Arts to Advance

NaziMan12

Hello all I am in search of information on the satanic way to advancing with martial arts and in general empowering your soul through martial arts. Also, martial arts in general as I am interested in training martial arts and mastering it with a knowledge of the satanic end of martial arts and purpose that martial arts fulfills in spiritual advancement, as well as the how's and why's.

IMO you can use MAs as if you were doing Qi Gong, I think this is the original purpose of Kata in Karate and Poomsae in Taekwondo. Then you direct the energy for your disered goal, rotate your Chi etc. But I have to say modern Karate is a joke, I personaly preffer Korean martial arts in general.

Internal Martial arts is what helps in spiritual advancement. Chi gong, tai chi, nei gong, falling gong. These practices strengthen the aura on a different level than yoga, although yoga is most powerful.

Tha Saabic way of advancing in such disciplines would be to ignore the "philosophical" Christianity 2.0, garbage that they insert into it. And to use the energies you raise towards goal. We Satanists know how to use these energies and our own power unlike those self proclaimed "masters". Some unfortunately live in the streets freely giving their energies to those in need, others send their energies to oblivion making no use of it, while we through Satan's knowledge use these to their full potential.

Hope that provides clarity. I would recommend trying different exercises and routines, such as the "chi gong 5 elements" , "chi gong heaven and earth", lee Holden's morning &/or night routine on YouTube. Then stick with, whichever one works best and you feel amplifies your energies the most.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back