Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does it count as telekinesis

One Wire Phenomenon

I am moveing objects with my hand chakras,but the objects only move when i move my hands. Not yet so much with thoughts,sometimes a little bit but the camera does not pick it up enough to show. Does this count as telekinesis?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I am moveing objects with my hand chakras,but the objects only move when i move my hands. Not yet so much with thoughts,sometimes a little bit but the camera does not pick it up enough to show. Does this count as telekinesis?
Are you touching the object? If yes its not telekinesis. If not and you are holding your hand away from the object but you are moving it without touching the object then this is telekinesis. But it all depends on the type of object.

luis said:
Are you touching the object? If yes its not telekinesis. If not and you are holding your hand away from the object but you are moving it without touching the object then this is telekinesis. But it all depends on the type of object.
Hi no im not touching it at all,i am able to move it from like a foot away. All i do is vibrate or slightly move my hand up and down and after a small while the object does the same

luis said:

Its tin foil,but i think if i try with something else which is just as light i will be able to do it aswel. Its asif i connect with it but in a spacious way meaning when my hand moves away it pulls the space with it and therefor the object moves. Its definitely not wind because i barely move my hand somtimes. I doen,t really know how to explain it but i made a short clip for the forum to see and tell me if it is or not. Im on bittute a will go get the link and paste it here

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WfQ8fhIe1s2F/

Stupid bittute is still uploading and its not even 1 min long. I uploaded a hour ago!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/14OTmSmrYJKP/

Here is the link i doen't want to keep it up long
because maby its not Telekinesis then im going to look bad so please watch and let me know if it is or is not. I have a lot more videos i just chosen the shortest one and i changed the coulors because i did not make my bed haha asif i care what you think to the haters!

Did you go on Pop Idol or Whichever-Country-You-Are-From's Got Talent before you knew how to sing or perform your act, or did you enjoy making a fool of yourself? (Of course, going on for fun would make my question here not make sense!) Make sure you know your things before you do stuff - and if you think you need to show-off your skillz0rs, then to do it properly would require you revealing yourself, because anyone would claim that you are doing something off-camera causing it to move, and revealing yourself is a very, very stupid thing to do. Keep yourself safe and secure; don't reveal anything about yourself.

Meteor said:
Since then I've been wondering if there's even a practical use for telekinesis to begin with. Maybe I just suck at it though.
I'm quoting you from the other thread.
As I say, telekinesis is one of the cool things that we can learn to do. Most people currently are not able to do it, but once they learn in the next hundred years and less, then they would be impressed with that, after which they would learn the important things such as healing and becoming immortal. In that sense, it has a practical use, but for the Mage themself, it could also be used for carrying heavy blocks of stone to build a pyramid, for example!

Something is for sure and that is that it does open your hand chakra and kind of cheats your mind to overcome the aura seeing and feeling part. After i while depending on how serious you are ,you really begin to feel the aura of the object and when that happens you can will the object to move. It works for me i just moved a empty sigartete box. And i could hear the area i was focusing on make noises clearly. Im not saying it wil work for you but it works for me.

Something is for sure and that is that it does open your hand chakra and kind of cheats your mind to overcome the aura seeing and feeling part. After i while depending on how serious you are ,you really begin to feel the aura of the object and when that happens you can will the object to move. It works for me i just moved a empty sigartete box. And i could hear the area i was focusing on make noises clearly. Im not saying it wil work for you but it works for me.

FancyMancy said:
Did you go on Pop Idol or Whichever-Country-You-Are-From's Got Talent before you knew how to sing or perform your act, or did you enjoy making a fool of yourself? (Of course, going on for fun would make my question here not make sense!) Make sure you know your things before you do stuff - and if you think you need to show-off your skillz0rs, then to do it properly would require you revealing yourself, because anyone would claim that you are doing something off-camera causing it to move, and revealing yourself is a very, very stupid thing to do. Keep yourself safe and secure; don't reveal anything about yourself.

Meteor said:
Since then I've been wondering if there's even a practical use for telekinesis to begin with. Maybe I just suck at it though.
As I say, telekinesis is one of the cool things that we can learn to do. Most people currently are not able to do it, but once they learn in the next hundred years and less, then they would be impressed with that, after which they would learn the important things such as healing and becoming immortal. In that sense, it has a practical use, but for the Mage themself, it could also be used for carrying heavy blocks of stone to build a pyramid, for example!

I do have a vid and i revealed my white arms and hands whats the big deal are they going to track my skin pigments? . No i did not make a fool of myself haha yes maby a little but i know it really works and i will make better videos in the future.I even got two likes ,i was hoping it would be someone on the forum but no thats hoping for too much.Jokes thank you.I doent think it is Telekinesis anyway,i think its just the manipulation of space,but can lead to it. Its very dump and simple i know but still lets call it one tiny step for you and One giant leap for me.
Thank you

FancyMancy said:

Meteor said:

Im sorry if i did something wrong,thank you for helping me. I really doent plan to show my face in these times. I really am a mad scientist and i was like this before i came here. I lost everything i love beginning this year. My baby and my girl friend. My dad is a poes and my mom is a jewish slave. All that i am fighting for is to see Satan's victory come true. And to see the Real Gods in flesh and blood including Maxine and High Cobra,but not so much For Cobra haha he is like a strict boot camp comander(joke). I have a question why doen't the people who really do have the powers show them and demonstrate that they are real to the world??This in my opinion will help our cause in more than one way! Its the first thing i will do when i have them. The world is going to be gone in 20 years what do these people have to loose.Its a natrual wonder in humans and it has been kept in the dark so why not share it in these times.

I have a question why doen't the people who really do have the powers show them and demonstrate that they are real to the world??This in my opinion will help our cause in more than one way! Its the first thing i will do when i have them. The world is going to be gone in 20 years what do these people have to loose.Its a natrual wonder in humans and it has been kept in the dark so why not share it in these times.
That is foolish because you would then become an easy target for a jewish assassin. You would be killed, and then you, and your loved ones would not have fun times. You would not be able to work on your soul without a body, so there's that. There is a chance of you being abducted to do an evil bidding of some so called intelligence agency by coersion. That would suck. All it would accomplish in these currents times is that people would be scared of you. Most of the people are npcs and normies, they don't have a clue about the occult.

You seem very naive, but it makes sense because you just joined, right? The novelty will wear off, and then you can focus better on improving on yourself and most importantly keep it to yourself.

Btw, the world is not going to be gone in twenty years.

Henu the Great said:
I have a question why doen't the people who really do have the powers show them and demonstrate that they are real to the world??This in my opinion will help our cause in more than one way! Its the first thing i will do when i have them. The world is going to be gone in 20 years what do these people have to loose.Its a natrual wonder in humans and it has been kept in the dark so why not share it in these times.
That is foolish because you would then become an easy target for a jewish assassin. You would be killed, and then you, and your loved ones would not have fun times. You would not be able to work on your soul without a body, so there's that. There is a chance of you being abducted to do an evil bidding of some so called intelligence agency by coersion. That would suck. All it would accomplish in these currents times is that people would be scared of you. Most of the people are npcs and normies, they don't have a clue about the occult.

You seem very naive, but it makes sense because you just joined, right? The novelty will wear off, and then you can focus better on improving on yourself and most importantly keep it to yourself.

Btw, the world is not going to be gone in twenty years.

Thank you yes that makes sense,and yes i joined not long ago.

I have a question why doen't the people who really do have the powers show them and demonstrate that they are real to the world??
Because of reasons which I have said already... (There would also be other reasons.)

This in my opinion will help our cause in more than one way! Its the first thing i will do when i have them. The world is going to be gone in 20 years what do these people have to loose.Its a natrual wonder in humans and it has been kept in the dark so why not share it in these times.
The World is not going anywhere; the (((world))), however, will be.

I can only move light objects with other natural moving forces like wind or water, I think it counts.

Hey I am very interested in telekinesis I be having dreams about it why are the foundation meditation and hand chakras are important and what are the basic to get to that level

How powerful the hand chakras must be to move heavier objects like trains cars and many more and why foundation meditation is important to this exercise

I've taken an interest in telekinesis over the past month. I did it my second try and was thrilled but still skeptical. I use my hands in a slow motion anywhere from a couple to several inches away and make crystals (also use a piece of petrified wood) twist back and forth that are hanging on a string. I wear a mask and I make sure there is no wind. Yesterday I moved a crystal 90 degrees with no hands. Took a couple minutes. I have recorded all these. I posted one on my fakebook page. Half the people put up a laugh emoji which I expected. I have not been able to move an object on a table , though I try everyday. I'm thinking a small round crystal might be the answer. I see auras easily. I have found there are sweet spots to get most movement. Attacking the crystals from the sides is more effective than the ends. Hold your hands in a cup shape under the crystal is also very effective once you latch on to your object. Twist back and forth slowly and the object will start to follow .

RAH55 said:
I've taken an interest in telekinesis over the past month. I did it my second try and was thrilled but still skeptical. I use my hands in a slow motion anywhere from a couple to several inches away and make crystals (also use a piece of petrified wood) twist back and forth that are hanging on a string. I wear a mask and I make sure there is no wind. Yesterday I moved a crystal 90 degrees with no hands. Took a couple minutes. I have recorded all these. I posted one on my fakebook page. Half the people put up a laugh emoji which I expected. I have not been able to move an object on a table , though I try everyday. I'm thinking a small round crystal might be the answer. I see auras easily. I have found there are sweet spots to get most movement. Attacking the crystals from the sides is more effective than the ends. Hold your hands in a cup shape under the crystal is also very effective once you latch on to your object. Twist back and forth slowly and the object will start to follow .
Do not post this anywhere! The enemies can find out who you are. They definitely do not like people with powers, be careful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back