Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

F-RTR Win?

NameHere

Hi.

Just checking if this is a F-RTR win or nope.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1763111/business-economy

HAIL SATAN!

Maybe but it doesn't sound like it. It sounds like one government (Turkey) wanting to control and censor the internet in one way and not agreeing with Google over how they run things.

That really doesn't sound like a win that much. Correct me if I am wrong here. But at least Google loses money over it.

slyscorpion said:
Maybe but it doesn't sound like it. It sounds like one government (Turkey) wanting to control and censor the internet in one way and not agreeing with Google over how they run things.

That really doesn't sound like a win that much. Correct me if I am wrong here. But at least Google loses money over it.
It sounds more like one party trying to exercise dominion over another by fines. And 25 million dollars is peanuts for such a company, btw.

It's not a win for us by any means.

slyscorpion said:

I see, alright. Sorry for such a late reply!

HAIL SATAN!

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

It sounds more like one party trying to exercise dominion over another by fines. And 25 million dollars is peanuts for such a company, btw.

It's not a win for us by any means.

I see, thank you for correcting me then, I really appreciate it!!
Sorry for such a late reply too, btw!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back