Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Those Having a Hard Time on This Path

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
This is not a world Satan's children are nurtured in, this is not how it's supposed to be for us, it's harsh and it's cruel and we are far from the safe comfort of Satanic surroundings in our environment that would further facilitate our development positively. This is not our natural habitat - on the contrary we're in an environment that is relentlessly trying to tear us down each and every day however way it can find. Any light that is seen and it will try to snuff it out.

The more psychic and spiritual you become the more aware you are of your surroundings, it's a damn blessing if you're of the rare few with personalities and planetary charts that allow you to naturally fair off far better in this than others without needing to develop such traits so much, but the more impressionable many will be regardless as they grow on this path in realizing that this is not our home as it was meant to be for us. This is why you shouldn't ever be so hard on yourself.

We cannot exactly thrive here in individual development, we cannot build ourselves up easily in such a civilization and that mid-way point of advancement to many is where it will be the hardest in realizing that with high amounts of power and developed psychic ability comes the growing importance of practicing and developing at your own pace to build stability and self-control. Control over what affects you, control over what you let in, what you let out, developing better protection and safety of the self in your own progress, having the means to no longer be a victim, and unless you have one hell of an anchored rock of a hardened soul to the depths of your being, it's going to take serious time and patience with yourself to develop that and you simply cannot do it alone.

That's why the gods are there to support us. We're trying to shine in a sewage and sometimes that sewage will bring you down if you don't have the love, care and support from them and your true allies to help you stay stable so you can build yourself up, not tear yourself down. When you make yourself feel awful about not being able to handle or do certain things yet, when you make yourself fearful and in a panic of the hardships around you, when you dwell and nurture a negative emotional environment within your very soul, then this is like terrifying a young child who barely knows basic math into a college and then emotionally beating them down for not being able to get it right... they regress in their development and end up worse than when they started, or they start finding it even harder and harder to try and learn. I've seen real cruel experiments on things like this many years ago, it does not facilitate healthy and positive growth in the slightest, it sends one backwards.

This is why the gods do not give us things we can't handle, those they communicate with and provide tasks or guidance to they do not pressure into anything that individual is not yet ready for, they know full well everyone is built differently, what works for one individual might stress and burn out another and that causes the opposite of what they want which is our development and growth in as peaceful a way as can be in the midst of a spiritual war. Nobody ever said this was going to be a breeze, but that doesn't mean it has to be a hurricane. If you're struggling somewhere in your advancement, if you ever feel like you're not doing enough despite all your efforts, if everything feels foreboding and dark or your wondering why everything just feels so heavy upon you and difficult, you are not to blame.

There are many things that can hold someone back in spiritual advancement, environment, living situations, hang-ups, negative energies, negative relationships, enemy attacks, psychic imbalance, spiritual imbalance, debilitated chakras, debilitated health, poor sleep, poor habits, blockages, etc, etc. Trying to develop and grow with weighted hardships or problems you may not even notice is like trying to run a marathon with a ball and chain to your ankles. If something is holding you back in your advancement, doubts, fears, feeling stuck, feeling lethargic, fatigued, drained, depression, find out why and seek guidance from the gods in fixing it.

If you're willing to put in the effort to help yourself, however little so long as it's enough to be making a steady building of progress daily, they will help and support you in guidance and showing you answers. Look for conveniences, things that seem relative to your problem in some way, look for how repeating signs may connect with something as a response or as guidance. Working personally with a demon in whatever relationship you desire either just business, friendship, companionship, with all things considered in respect and kindness, it is very fulfilling. Many of the gods want to be able to help and support us, they want us to grow, learn and develop, building a relationship with one who can help you best and working with them on a regular or even daily basis to solve personal problems or issues is immensely beneficial.

They can find ways to work around your schedule with you for those spiritually open enough for one-on-one sessions, they will find a means to communicate and they will be able to guide you in the right direction, they can help you see what your problems are, what needs to be solved most and how. Build a close personal relationship because having and developing such a strong connection will further and better encourage more effective communication and sensitization to their presence and energies.

You are not alone, you don't have to be. You don't need to try and develop on your own if it's hard, confusing or if you don't know where to go or what to work on. They're there to support us because with the way this planet has become, we need it. Satan and many of the gods have far more patience and understanding than we could ever hope to have in such a short time, they love and care for those who try and they understand even when 'just trying' feels hard. There are times when you have to realize there's somewhere you need to step up, and this doesn't have to be a 1,000 foot step either as many seem to overwhelm themselves with in concept. Know and believe with your very heart in full confidence that you are making progress, and you will. Take those little steps of effort where needed in correcting and fixing specifically whatever is holding you back, and then moving forward will become much easier in time.

Are you just lazy in that you'd prefer to play video games or watch movies all day? Is this seriously taking over your spiritual development? Then learn to psychically sever and banish the addiction to such excessive pleasures, affirm that you find it more fulfilling and joyous to meditate instead, such entertainment and downtime can come after when you get done what needs to be done in your personal planned routine first.

Are you just exhausted and drained all the time? Find out why. Are you only ever really consuming empty calories in food like pancakes, chips, and soda, far too much sugar and salt? Are you refueling your spiritual energies with the foundation meditation? Is there a blockage or lack of power with your solar chakra as this chakra rules over vitality?

Find out the source and cause to the very root of whatever it is that is evidently holding you back in your spiritual advancement and your happiness, figure out where the struggles and problems lie, even physical ones in being stressed for time, and this may take a while to deduce what is what, but make some effort to and then figure out solutions and work as you can to correct and fix the problems. Getting rid of what holds you down and then building yourself up in stability and balance is what will have you gradually flying forward in proper and safe advancement and development.

You can try your damnedest running that marathon with that 500 pound ball and chain holding you down, you can build up all the 'muscles' you can to try and overpower it, but you still won't be as fast and effective as you can be in moving forward without it holding you back. Do not be hard on yourself, but do not be too lenient either, find a comfortable level of discipline in a steady and building progress in effort that does not overly stress you but is comfortably manageable in relative discipline, have confidence and belief in your development but most of all, have patience with yourself, like any parent would be with a child trying to learn to do something new. When that child is positively supported in their efforts however small in progression, they are motivated to be driven forward.

Always be nice to yourself, do not berate where you might slip, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and simply say you had a rainy day and that the sun is going to shine tomorrow and you'll be back on track again like nothing happened.

You have guidance and you have support, you need only seek it.

Are you more created now?
Are you here or are you destroyed?
You are here.
You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever.
- Satan

Ghost in the Machine said:
Always be nice to yourself, do not berate where you might slip, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and simply say you had a rainy day and that the sun is going to shine tomorrow and you'll be back on track again like nothing happened.
Thank you for this message, dear Brother.

Great post, Ghost.

Positive affirmations and even positive thoughts are very important. I sometimes tell myself "I must be the worst SS of all" when I procrastinate on my meditations and even the RTRs. I do understand that this is really bad of me to say all this negative stuff as this further messes up with my thoughts and they eventually become more negative towards me to a point where I even question myself that "Am I even an SS? Was I even supposed to be here?". This negativity muddles with my advancement. I do diagnose my problems, I even find the fix for it but it's the execution part where I remain hung.

I did fix my procrastination problem back in 2019 but it came back when I shifted to a new place and it's like 10x more powerful than before.
Although, I am working on it and soon I will overcome this negativity and procrastination.

If any new SS is reading this, I suggest you not say negative stuff about yourself. Thoughts are energies, and when you become verbal with these thoughts, you add more or I would say 'the real power to it'. So if you keep telling yourself verbally the same negative thing every day, it will become much powerful than just the thought and this will mess with you.

If you do the opposite, where you think positively about yourself and add the real power to those positive thoughts by affirming them everyday(of course), your spiritual advancement and overall/everyday life will be much better/great.

In short, don't think negatively about yourself or your advancement as this can really harm/slowdown your spiritual advancement and life in general

This is not a world Satan's children are nurtured in, this is not how it's supposed to be for us, it's harsh and it's cruel and we are far from the safe comfort of Satanic surroundings in our environment that would further facilitate our development positively. This is not our natural habitat - on the contrary we're in an environment that is relentlessly trying to tear us down each and every day however way it can find. Any light that is seen and it will try to snuff it out.

The more psychic and spiritual you become the more aware you are of your surroundings, it's a damn blessing if you're of the rare few with personalities and planetary charts that allow you to naturally fair off far better in this than others without needing to develop such traits so much, but the more impressionable many will be regardless as they grow on this path in realizing that this is not our home as it was meant to be for us. This is why you shouldn't ever be so hard on yourself.

We cannot exactly thrive here in individual development, we cannot build ourselves up easily in such a civilization and that mid-way point of advancement to many is where it will be the hardest in realizing that with high amounts of power and developed psychic ability comes the growing importance of practicing and developing at your own pace to build stability and self-control. Control over what affects you, control over what you let in, what you let out, developing better protection and safety of the self in your own progress, having the means to no longer be a victim, and unless you have one hell of an anchored rock of a hardened soul to the depths of your being, it's going to take serious time and patience with yourself to develop that and you simply cannot do it alone.

That's why the gods are there to support us. We're trying to shine in a sewage and sometimes that sewage will bring you down if you don't have the love, care and support from them and your true allies to help you stay stable so you can build yourself up, not tear yourself down. When you make yourself feel awful about not being able to handle or do certain things yet, when you make yourself fearful and in a panic of the hardships around you, when you dwell and nurture a negative emotional environment within your very soul, then this is like terrifying a young child who barely knows basic math into a college and then emotionally beating them down for not being able to get it right... they regress in their development and end up worse than when they started, or they start finding it even harder and harder to try and learn. I've seen real cruel experiments on things like this many years ago, it does not facilitate healthy and positive growth in the slightest, it sends one backwards.

This is why the gods do not give us things we can't handle, those they communicate with and provide tasks or guidance to they do not pressure into anything that individual is not yet ready for, they know full well everyone is built differently, what works for one individual might stress and burn out another and that causes the opposite of what they want which is our development and growth in as peaceful a way as can be in the midst of a spiritual war. Nobody ever said this was going to be a breeze, but that doesn't mean it has to be a hurricane. If you're struggling somewhere in your advancement, if you ever feel like you're not doing enough despite all your efforts, if everything feels foreboding and dark or your wondering why everything just feels so heavy upon you and difficult, you are not to blame.

There are many things that can hold someone back in spiritual advancement, environment, living situations, hang-ups, negative energies, negative relationships, enemy attacks, psychic imbalance, spiritual imbalance, debilitated chakras, debilitated health, poor sleep, poor habits, blockages, etc, etc. Trying to develop and grow with weighted hardships or problems you may not even notice is like trying to run a marathon with a ball and chain to your ankles. If something is holding you back in your advancement, doubts, fears, feeling stuck, feeling lethargic, fatigued, drained, depression, find out why and seek guidance from the gods in fixing it.

If you're willing to put in the effort to help yourself, however little so long as it's enough to be making a steady building of progress daily, they will help and support you in guidance and showing you answers. Look for conveniences, things that seem relative to your problem in some way, look for how repeating signs may connect with something as a response or as guidance. Working personally with a demon in whatever relationship you desire either just business, friendship, companionship, with all things considered in respect and kindness, it is very fulfilling. Many of the gods want to be able to help and support us, they want us to grow, learn and develop, building a relationship with one who can help you best and working with them on a regular or even daily basis to solve personal problems or issues is immensely beneficial.

They can find ways to work around your schedule with you for those spiritually open enough for one-on-one sessions, they will find a means to communicate and they will be able to guide you in the right direction, they can help you see what your problems are, what needs to be solved most and how. Build a close personal relationship because having and developing such a strong connection will further and better encourage more effective communication and sensitization to their presence and energies.

You are not alone, you don't have to be. You don't need to try and develop on your own if it's hard, confusing or if you don't know where to go or what to work on. They're there to support us because with the way this planet has become, we need it. Satan and many of the gods have far more patience and understanding than we could ever hope to have in such a short time, they love and care for those who try and they understand even when 'just trying' feels hard. There are times when you have to realize there's somewhere you need to step up, and this doesn't have to be a 1,000 foot step either as many seem to overwhelm themselves with in concept. Know and believe with your very heart in full confidence that you are making progress, and you will. Take those little steps of effort where needed in correcting and fixing specifically whatever is holding you back, and then moving forward will become much easier in time.

Are you just lazy in that you'd prefer to play video games or watch movies all day? Is this seriously taking over your spiritual development? Then learn to psychically sever and banish the addiction to such excessive pleasures, affirm that you find it more fulfilling and joyous to meditate instead, such entertainment and downtime can come after when you get done what needs to be done in your personal planned routine first.

Are you just exhausted and drained all the time? Find out why. Are you only ever really consuming empty calories in food like pancakes, chips, and soda, far too much sugar and salt? Are you refueling your spiritual energies with the foundation meditation? Is there a blockage or lack of power with your solar chakra as this chakra rules over vitality?

Find out the source and cause to the very root of whatever it is that is evidently holding you back in your spiritual advancement and your happiness, figure out where the struggles and problems lie, even physical ones in being stressed for time, and this may take a while to deduce what is what, but make some effort to and then figure out solutions and work as you can to correct and fix the problems. Getting rid of what holds you down and then building yourself up in stability and balance is what will have you gradually flying forward in proper and safe advancement and development.

You can try your damnedest running that marathon with that 500 pound ball and chain holding you down, you can build up all the 'muscles' you can to try and overpower it, but you still won't be as fast and effective as you can be in moving forward without it holding you back. Do not be hard on yourself, but do not be too lenient either, find a comfortable level of discipline in a steady and building progress in effort that does not overly stress you but is comfortably manageable in relative discipline, have confidence and belief in your development but most of all, have patience with yourself, like any parent would be with a child trying to learn to do something new. When that child is positively supported in their efforts however small in progression, they are motivated to be driven forward.

You have guidance and you have support, you need only seek it.

Are you more created now?
Are you here or are you destroyed?
You are here.
You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever.
- Satan

Thanks so much ghost this really spoke to me in so many aspects. This has been a very trying saturn return and it cannot end any slower. I am very grateful for the knowledge I have to pull me through and to better myself which I am using and seeing results.

Thanks brother, All of my current problems and doubts on my self are answered by your post I've been procrastinating and not being active lately, this helps me a lot to start getting rid of this laziness :D

I thank every member that take his time to write encouraging posts for others including you Ghost, it actually help lighten up the mood especially when i blame my self that i have no intimacy to meditate given the fact that i live in a small house so i am quite limited in what i can do especially now that i have a job where i need to wake up quite early and its a bit hard to use the night time when others are asleep in order to meditate, the only thing i can do now is do the rituals how i can like whispering.
But soon things will improve and i am going to finally take serious time for meditation, like i am dedicated for like 5 years and nothing much of advancement because it was damn hard to keep a serious meditation program with a shitty TV around damn... good thing that in the near future i'll have more space and intimacy.
Thanks again! :D

Hi!

I just wanted to thank you a couple of days ago, but decided to do this now..

Your post brought me to tears and I am thankful, for your words brought peace to me I didn't even know I needed..
I've noticed that these past two days things were weighing down on me, but instead of my emotions hiding themselves, I ended up crying it all out and feeling better, so thank you so much Brother!!!

I am so thankful to have such an amazing Brother like you!!!
I really look up to you just so you know, hehe.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

This is a reminder to always post about any problems you are experiencing and having trouble solving. There is ALWAYS a solution. We are all trudging through the same clownworld together. Someone could know the solution to what is troubling you, but they cannot help you if you do not express it.

This is a great post. To get through things I just try not to get stuck thinking about any struggles that may come or that have come. I use to be so hard on myself that it drove me down so far. I couldn’t even see it, but my internal monologue was just awful. I became so obsessed with fixing every little part of myself and I couldn’t see that this was actually the biggest issue and distracted me from making any real progress.

Sundara said:
This is a great post. To get through things I just try not to get stuck thinking about any struggles that may come or that have come. I use to be so hard on myself that it drove me down so far. I couldn’t even see it, but my internal monologue was just awful. I became so obsessed with fixing every little part of myself and I couldn’t see that this was actually the biggest issue and distracted me from making any real progress.
In a way that was my problem too when i tried to dedicate to meditations and even now im to scared to even go read on it.
Coming to Satanism was like coming into the world i had hoped for and it really came very easy even the meditations at first
but my mind was so overwhelm by it and i wanted to share it to everybody and make them see what life can be.I think what broke me the most was to find nobody not even my mom who i really thought would see the beauty of life and join me in it for the betterment of our lifes,but no found out that nobody
even if the truth was finally there would see. That shocked me a lot. I can do anything if my hart is happy and gets what it wants and that is how i whent down into a depression.. any way thank you i will go check it out

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back