Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

‘Exposed! New Proof on The Election’

Eric13

https://youtu.be/QNN9I0xxZRE

Some highlights from the video:
-The man who owns the company Dominion Voting, who makes the machines used in many states for the voting, is linked to George Soros. He’s chairman of the board.
-Others linked to the voting machine company: Nanci Palosi’s former chief of staff, major shareholder Diane Feinstein’s (jew) Husband, the Clinton Foundation.
-This was also the company responsible for the widely reported ‘glitches’ in software.
-Fun fact: Type in Antifa.com, it takes you to the Biden Campaign website.
-The Dominion Voting machines were used in the key controversial states, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
-The Machines have ‘glitches’ that can swap republican votes to democrat votes. (Proof in the video.)
-In Michigan, 138,339 votes were counted for Biden with Trump, in the same period of time of counting, receiving 0 votes. Statistically impossible.
-In Pennsylvania, in one minute, 19,958 votes swapped from Trump to Biden, caught on camera. In one minute Trumps vote count went DOWN, while Biden’s went UP the exact amount.
-Former NSA Intelligence Officer speaks. Says so called ‘glitches’ aren’t glitches, but instead are behaviors programmed into the software and the mysterious vote swaps are operations intended by the software and are programmed into it.
-Much more, please watch the video. Legitimate voter fraud has taken place, and with our corrupt system, who knows how the court cases will play out. Americans need to know the truth. And as always, keep up rtrs!

What a freaking mess. Our rtrs will wreck havoc on jewish plots, and there is much hope for humanity despite this fraud.

It would seem like by law they should have made it that those who created such software cannot be affiliated with anything political on either side and it should have been open source (dont know if this is possible but its a good idea if it is) in some way by law so anyone on either side could actually study the software as observers to make sure nothing is programmed into it.

I am suprised republicans won in other races. But I mean some of them must have been really landslide cause like I said enough people vote for the guy they want it doesnt matter the amount of fraud. Either that or they were only paying attention to getting Biden in which really is possible.

Knowing jewtube you better save that video and up load it to another plateform. If you have a few different accounts you might want to upload it to several accounts.
LETS KEEP UP THE RTRS.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back