Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR tips

Artanis

I got a message from a experienced member that you need to wait like 15 mins for the RTRs energies to settle and your energies to settle. But if you feel energies after the 15 mins, i think you can start a new RTR if the energies have settled. I dont know why you would need to wait 30-60 mins if some say that 15 mins is enough and HC said in his tips that if you do not have the time, you can keep like a few minutes to let the energies settle a little for them to have some effect.

The 2nd tip is that few (somewhat experienced i think) say that you can whisper the RTRs. That way you can do them even more easily and anywhere.

I think that the Gods want me to write this topic, cause i have a big positive feeling about writing this.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

An effective trance and energy locks can be applied while waiting.

So you're saying that RTR's have no effect if you do them one after the other?

To put it simply, you should wait some time before each working so there are no conflicting energies that mess up the workings. The energies from one RTR may conflict with the next and ruin both.

The greater complexity and intensity of the working, the more time you should wait. 15 minutes is generous in my opinion. And yes you can "whisper" RTR's, words and runes have to be vibrated, volume is not too important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back