Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Simple 5 Element Balancing Meditation

Sundara

This isn’t an invocation of any element but works with all 5 aspects and the Satanama mantra. Earth, wind, water, fire, and white gold as the result. Not the Aether with this. All 4 tied together creates pure life/white gold. Aether is the base of all of these and isn’t relevant to actual strength of the soul, empowering, or balancing. It’s nothing.

You can take any positive outdoor memories or create one in your head, it’s strong if you visualize from a memory.

1. Lay down and relax. This is really important. Let your imagination flow. Clear your mind of any thoughts.

2. Remember or visualize yourself either camping, at a tropical beach, or any situation where there is all 4 elements. Some examples would be a camping trip. You can feel the heat of the campfire, hear a river flowing next to you, feel your feet barefoot on the ground, feel the breeze in the air. Another would be cliff diving, feeling you’re feet on the rocks. The hot sun on your skin, hear waves crash against the cliffs. Depending on the day, the wind could even be warm. I like to take bits of images from situations where I was also having a good time. If you’re pulling from memory, don’t pull an imagine from a time with bad memories attached. This can also have a few different aspects and feelings depending on your situation. At night with the moon beating down in a cool environment in a deciduous environment can slightly vary from being at a sandy warm beach on an ocean. It generally has the same grounding effect and ties it all together. Imagine yourself touching the water if you’re by a river and feeling the fire. Get in depth with it.

3. When you’re really feeling this, feel how alive, grounded, and connected it makes you feel. Breathe and imagine yourself and your heart chakra strongly white gold. Vibrate Satanama for however many repetitions you’d normally do, or 88 times. Vibrate while holding this feeling, feel your heart chakra as well.

This really enhances the effects of balancing meditations and the Satanama mantra. When I have felt out of sorts or dealt with a lot of energy, this helps to feel the effects of balancing meditations more quickly. I also use this with the standing tree Qi-Gong yoga pose to balance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back