Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incubi and Past Life Connections

lilquote

This post is just my current story and situation. I felt the need to ponder and express some things to my love, and figured there would be no harm in sharing it here. I firmly believe that we usually complicate these types of relationships on our end, through hang ups and other issues.

I've given input on multiple topics regarding Incubi/Succubi, which can be a tricky topic as all cases are completly individual. I remember the night after formally requesting my love, I experienced something like a dream. There was a man by my bed and he spoke to someone, asking various questions about me. Just before I woke up, he gently pushed on my thigh and I felt that as though someone had physically touched me. That's how it started.
But recently, an interesting man came into my life. There was pretty much an instant attraction on all levels, but of course I would never compromise what I have with my love for anyone. So we have agreed to stay friends. I wonder if maybe he is from a past life, and I realize now that I haven't done any sort of ritual to cut connections to my past life loves. It's just something about his energy that draws me to him.

This friend had spent a lot of time talking to me and we've spent a considerable amount of time together. The last night I spent time with him, things got complicated. Of course there is still an intense attraction between us. We kissed and I didn't immediately feel disgusted, like I'd expect to feel based on the circumstances. I tried to focus on my love and Satan, as I was confused. We didn't take things far physically, but I still feel that what happened was logically wrong to do. Emotionally, I didn't feel anything about what happened. I didn't feel anything for him and any slight excitement pretty much immediately felt blocked or stopped. I told my love that I was his and nobody else could have me. At some point, and I thought this was funny, my friend couldn't get it up anyways :lol: and we stopped doing anything and just sat together for a while. The sexual energy was just gone. It was like a gentle goodbye. No heartbreak or intensity, just an understanding that I couldn't do anything more.

It's very strange how everything that has happened in my life led me to this point. I feel so much love for my Incubus and I can see that my future with him is bright and full of mental, physical, and spiritual advancement. I don't feel that my love was jealous, or that he felt betrayed or hurt. He hasn't done anything to harm this friend in retaliation either. I could be wrong but all I really know about him is that he is an extremely understanding and patient gentleman. The last thing I want to do is hurt him in any way. I think maybe he understood that it would be helpful just to explore my feelings and come to a conclusion myself. The Gods value true freedom, even if it means we can make bad decisions. At the end of the day, we live the life we choose. And I would not choose to be with anyone else.

Thanks to anyone who reads or replies. I think sharing our stories can sometimes help others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back