Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic jewelry

Eihwaz

Does anyone knows a good satanic jewelry shop? I wan’t class A, gold, silver and diamond, not cheap Stuff.

No I don't know of one, the bulk of what we have now largely seems to be like random Etsy profiles.

If I personally were to ever do such a business, I would either learn to do the smithing and gem-cutting myself or become close friends with people who do. That way you can totally assure spiritually that they are quality and Satanic goods. Doing spiritual works on the gems. They would be worth a lot more in the future than most other non-Satanic jewellery, especially if you also physically inscribed power into them in runic engravings and whatnot

The same thing would apply to if you had a restaurant or shop. Creating/procuring your goods locally and then having the closer physical bond to enrich any spiritual works you do on your goods.

But that's just me dreaming there. It takes a lot of effort to be able to do all that, because the means aren't currently in place or in your favour (unless you are wealthy enough and driven enough to do that)

You are better off just buying jewellery normally and getting it engraved. The intrinsic nature of a metal doesn't change unless you know, the consistency of it isn't pure.

I brought a silver one on the Internet weeks ago. Maybe you can search them on the Internet.

13th_Wolf said:
No I don't know of one, the bulk of what we have now largely seems to be like random Etsy profiles.

If I personally were to ever do such a business, I would either learn to do the smithing and gem-cutting myself or become close friends with people who do. That way you can totally assure spiritually that they are quality and Satanic goods. Doing spiritual works on the gems. They would be worth a lot more in the future than most other non-Satanic jewellery, especially if you also physically inscribed power into them in runic engravings and whatnot

The same thing would apply to if you had a restaurant or shop. Creating/procuring your goods locally and then having the closer physical bond to enrich any spiritual works you do on your goods.

But that's just me dreaming there. It takes a lot of effort to be able to do all that, because the means aren't currently in place or in your favour (unless you are wealthy enough and driven enough to do that)

You are better off just buying jewellery normally and getting it engraved. The intrinsic nature of a metal doesn't change unless you know, the consistency of it isn't pure.

Maybe I Will buy and engrave it. But i want something already made so I know for sure if it looks the way i like. I’m looking for black sun, sigil of lucifer, runes and baphomet. I am asking here because someone here may have bought and can help me. I am searching online already.

13th_Wolf said:

I think I will do something like that in the future, I already am wealthy enought, but i don’t know if would be a good business to build a shop or restaurant were i live.

Pramantha said:
Maybe I Will buy and engrave it. But i want something already made so I know for sure if it looks the way i like. I’m looking for black sun, sigil of lucifer, runes and baphomet. I am asking here because someone here may have bought and can help me. I am searching online already.
Pls don't ignore me.I know a place to buy these things.(Silver)

It is said that they are imported from UK. I will ask for you if there is online shop outside of Chinese network later.

These are some of what I got from this website. The only downside is that delivering takes forever, sometimes even if you pay for a 'supposedly' slightly faster one.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000364176185.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4e1d4c4dZjstVn

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000138952565.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4a766ce0J0OkAC&algo_pvid=7d85f4fc-135a-4e7a-b9a5-bedf022644f1&algo_expid=7d85f4fc-135a-4e7a-b9a5-bedf022644f1-10&btsid=0bb0623c16052673762483516e25c9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32860611357.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5c23491aEqssZW&algo_pvid=5526b2f6-1737-43bf-ac36-3d22ea63518b&algo_expid=5526b2f6-1737-43bf-ac36-3d22ea63518b-9&btsid=0bb0623616052674843618959e6593&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Generally, if you type in "Satan", "Lucifer", along with "ring" or "necklace" and so on you'll see some decent merchandise, cheap as fuck though so don't expect super quality. Some rings aren't bad, with nicer engravings but I see the ones in the pictures are usually the largest sizes so the design looks better.. go for a simpler one and you'll probably be less disappointed. For these prices it's pretty ok to me. You can always use what you buy to make your own jewelry or other accessories, I do that sometimes if something doesn't fit a ring or ear like I want it to.

Hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

It's disgusting to buy chinese "jewelry". Even more if you are buying cheap "Satanic" chinese "jewelry". Have some self respect guys.

Kudra said:
Pramantha said:
Pls don't ignore me.

Ook, I will gibs you de attentions

iu

Chinese stuff is pure wank wolf fren. We ought to make our own jewellery... removed of jewry.

I bought some things from this seller on ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=xerxes-jewelry&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

I'd say the merchandise is totally okay. Not exactly gold or silver but good stainless steel, surgical grade supposedly. Finish is good and smooth but there may be some minor imperfections on some specimen.
So far I've had no adverse reactions on my skin whatsoever and the trinkets look as good as new despite daily wearing.
The ball chain that comes with some of them is actually very weak. I wouldn't use it. I bought myself a matching silver chain instead.
For me personally it's the meaning of the symbol and what or whom it represents that is the most important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back