Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think of this meditation program

Satanfire666

- Fehu for base chakra

- uruz for sacral chakra

- raidho for solar plexus chakra

- wunjo for heart chakra

- kenaz for throat chakra

- thurisaz for six chakra

- ingwaz for crown chakra

plus isa for calming my mind to enter a deep trance.

Satanfire666 said:
- Fehu for base chakra

- uruz for sacral chakra

- raidho for solar plexus chakra

- wunjo for heart chakra

- kenaz for throat chakra

- thurisaz for six chakra

- ingwaz for crown chakra

plus isa for calming my mind to enter a deep trance.

You know there are runic mantras for the Chakras on the JoS right?

I am not completely sure those are the correct runes. That's what I think. I am not for certain what the correct runes are for all of them though.

Heart Vin/Wunjo

Sacral Mannaz

The rest I dont know i will be watching this cause i was trying to find out that info.

Satanfire666 said:

Working on your chakras is good, but you should think of expanding your program to include more aspects of your being. Such as cleaning of your soul, empowering your aura, breathing exercises, pineal gland, yoga etc.

truth.seeker1 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Working on your chakras is good, but you should think of expanding your program to include more aspects of your being. Such as cleaning of your soul, empowering your aura, breathing exercises, pineal gland, yoga etc.

Yeah i do that too but i cant do yoga becauae i am overweight however the only physical exercise i do is walking and i am on a diet hoping that i could do yoga in the future.

Satanfire666 said:
truth.seeker1 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Yeah i do that too but i cant do yoga becauae i am overweight however the only physical exercise i do is walking and i am on a diet hoping that i could do yoga in the future.
Also there is weight loss meditation in the Jos, maybe you can give it a try!
Also with diet I hope you mean a healthy one not a one that will make you eat less than you must do!

Satanfire666 said:
truth.seeker1 said:
Satanfire666 said:

https://mega.nz/folder/xU1SDLwR#k0jbUaQsQGGdklEy4_3czw

Your first priority in LIFE should be to get lean.

You can also do HIIT in addition to this, for better results.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/georges-st-pierres-rushfit-get-in-great-shape-without-going-to-the-gym/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back