Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Simple Bad Habit of Slouching and Why It's Not Good to Do

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I and a number of others have been evidently signed and warned by our guardian demons and alike time and time again to quit the habit of slouching.

It's not wrong either to be seemingly nagged on for such a supposedly minor thing because it actually does have a negative spiritual impact in the soul that can be quite serious and detrimental to certain individuals, especially those with higher amounts of power or elements and this is all in regards specifically in the flow of the soul's energy channels and the entrapment of energy and fire in the lower chakras.

Slouching is an unwitting act that unbeknownst to many is known as what we call a Bandha. A bandha is a 'body lock' where the physical body is held in such a way that, in reflection on the astral plane, deliberately constricts the flow of energy through the soul. This can be done purposefully to build up energy behind a blockage and then release to try and break through it with the sudden burst of dense energy and free up the channel afflicted by the blockage.

When you slouch you are trapping the fiery energy of the lower chakras to build up in the abdomen and healthy circulation throughout the soul is obstructed. This build up of fiery energies in the lower chakras is what develops inflammatory problems in the physical body as well as problems with the reproductive organs, the digestive system, the intestines, the bladder, all lower organs of which the lower chakras rule. The lower nerves are also overstimulated with the energies and this causes pent up adrenaline and issues with restlessness and agitation and for those with higher bioelectricity, actual 'electrical' shocks and pokes of pain in the nerves.

The fire element is increased with these built up energies in relation and this manifests all kinds of physical problems that grow worse over time. Those with lower energies and spiritual power are not significantly affected by slouching but it definitely impedes on spiritual progression in proper circulation of flow through the chakras in that chakras are not properly empowered and blockages can develop in difficulty. Those who do have higher power and energy though as well as elements in their soul need to take greater caution with this habit because that is more power that is built up and entrapped and more energy that is overcharging and stimulating the lower bodily system beyond healthy thresholds both spiritually and physically.

This entrapment is what causes a billowing and pressurized feeling of overwhelming heat and frustrating fiery energies in the abdomen/belly of the soul and body and it can feel like a real fullness of energy that is built up there. Releasing this requires lower body yoga with the lower spine, legs, hips, etc, this frees up the fiery energies and as a warning this will be overwhelming as it finally releases high amounts of fiery energies to flow through the rest of the soul. Body temperature will rise drastically so be prepared for this and build up a counter of the water element in your soul before performing the lower body yoga in order to minimize the intensity of the fiery energies and drink plenty of cold water (Not juice or soda or anything related, just water) afterwords.

Also please, for those who have this built-up energy quite badly, use clean shimmering blue watery energy to shield your heart chakra and build it up very decently to engulf it in. I had to learn the hard way of this release of high fires in direct pain to the actual physical heart as it flowed upward through the soul and body, which was not pleasant to say the least and can potentially be dangerous, I did not expect such a thing could occur and was actually told to direct water to my heart chakra beforehand but didn't understand why and thought I was misinterpreting communications with something else, so I ended up releasing the fire without heeding the apparent advice and learning the hard way through trial, but I know now to warn others about it and was clarified further to use water which helps prevent this from happening.

This heated energy will rise up through the heart chakra and through the circulation of the arms causing frustration in such, I was urged to just cross your arms over your heart as with the heart chakra mudra and place your hands laid upon your shoulders. This works and connects the circuits of the soul's channels to redirect the energies to flow back into the soul's circulation to course more smoothly through the soul's energy network and it redistributes the energies to even out in stability, diminishing and getting rid of this build-up and frustration. One can hold this position for as long as is needed and feel free to do something physical afterwords too such as pushups, jogging and other motion based exercises to vent off any extra energy that remains.

Slouching is quite the culprit to a few other problems as well such as depression in the stifled energy flow to the solar chakra and keeping balance with the upper chakras, so generally it's a habit that would do many great benefits to break.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Wow, I actually "slouched" a lot in my life, like most of the time, and I recently randomly tried to stop doing it without any particular reason, now that you're saying this it makes me think that maybe I was warned subconsciously by my GD! I started to avoid slouching after being hired as a developer, a job where slouching could be a very huge problem, since it would last for hours and hours

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back