Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xtians always stick up for The Lowest Forms of life

darkmonkey666

https://www.christianpost.com/news/children-with-down-syndrome-targeted-for-abortion-in-uk.html

I wanted to comment on this article I came across (I sometimes quickly check the xtian news in case there is anything interesting there or positive news for our side)

They are pushing against Abortion even in the case of serious defects that would cause a person to suffer for life.

Eugenics if allowed to develop could stop a lot of problems in society and end a lot of suffering and diminish the bad in a race of people while making more common good and extraordinary traits of various kinds (physical/mental)

In the Case of xtians they are almost always pushing for more suffering or to keep around the people that are of the lowest traits (reverse Eugenics) while killing off the best in a race or outcasting it to oblivion in society.

In my personal opinion Abortion or termination of the pregnancy in the cases of serious defects (or race mixing) should be mandatory.

I am with totally stopping the Jewish whore type abortion for fun (although the kike should get it) or as a contraceptive thing. That needs to end.

But in some cases this may be needed.

Just wanted to show the nature or the xtians from this. This is sickness as you would condemn a child to a life of suffering if it could be prevented (reincarnation is a fact) just so you can more eaisly "bring them to Christ".

Wanted to share.

Useless eaters. There is not one way that they benefit society. All retarted fetuses should be aborted no exceptions.

I have a cousin with Down syndrome, her older brother is 6 years old and he is very bright and being raised by a great father, and when I visit them I see how she brings him down. Then when he grows older he will be known as the kid that has a retarted sister, this is good for no one.

It was never this way. Years ago Gentile children weren’t born with horrific defects like this, they didn’t have autism or anything like that until this Jewish industrial society.

But I suppose it is the christard way to stand up for everything that is a WEAK and UGLY instead of the Satanic way of standing for what is STRONG and BEAUTIFUL. So backwards.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Useless eaters. There is not one way that they benefit society. All retarted fetuses should be aborted no exceptions.

I have a cousin with Down syndrome, her older brother is 6 years old and he is very bright and being raised by a great father, and when I visit them I see how she brings him down. Then when he grows older he will be known as the kid that has a retarted sister, this is good for no one.

It was never this way. Years ago Gentile children weren’t born with horrific defects like this, they didn’t have autism or anything like that until this Jewish industrial society.

But I suppose it is the christard way to stand up for everything that is a WEAK and UGLY instead of the Satanic way of standing for what is STRONG and BEAUTIFUL. So backwards.
i noticed the ansuz rune in your signature is incomplete.can you fix it?

satanama666 said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

i noticed the ansuz rune in your signature is incomplete.can you fix it?

That is one way you can draw the ansuz rune. Nothing wrong there. There are two different ways you can draw it.

OsRune.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Both have been used even in rituals posted on the groups before by the HPs and various people in the past.

slyscorpion said:
https://www.christianpost.com/news/children-with-down-syndrome-targeted-for-abortion-in-uk.html

I wanted to comment on this article I came across (I sometimes quickly check the xtian news in case there is anything interesting there or positive news for our side)

They are pushing against Abortion even in the case of serious defects that would cause a person to suffer for life.

Eugenics if allowed to develop could stop a lot of problems in society and end a lot of suffering and diminish the bad in a race of people while making more common good and extraordinary traits of various kinds (physical/mental)

In the Case of xtians they are almost always pushing for more suffering or to keep around the people that are of the lowest traits (reverse Eugenics) while killing off the best in a race or outcasting it to oblivion in society.

In my personal opinion Abortion or termination of the pregnancy in the cases of serious defects (or race mixing) should be mandatory.

I am with totally stopping the Jewish whore type abortion for fun (although the kike should get it) or as a contraceptive thing. That needs to end.

Just wanted to show the nature or the xtians from this. This is sickness as you would condemn a child to a life of suffering if it could be prevented (reincarnation is a fact) just so you can more eaisly "bring them to Christ".

Wanted to share.

I saw someone post something (not on here) that stating calling out Biden’s disability is “ableist” and makes fun of people with disabilities. This goes to such an extreme that people are actually dumb blind and deaf enough to think that a person in charge of a country is okay to have a disability. This is enraging. In no fucking realm should anyone have an actual retarded person running the country or in any position of power. It’s degeneration at its finest.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:

Wanted to share.

I saw someone post something (not on here) that stating calling out Biden’s disability is “ableist” and makes fun of people with disabilities. This goes to such an extreme that people are actually dumb blind and deaf enough to think that a person in charge of a country is okay to have a disability. This is enraging. In no fucking realm should anyone have an actual retarded person running the country or in any position of power. It’s degeneration at its finest.

It was always supposed to be in nature the most supperior person or at least a person that is supperior was supposed to be the one leading things and in positions of power. That would be a slap to the face of nature. If a person is really extremely disabled (retarted) though that would mean they wouldn't be the one leading. It would be a perfect situation for the Jews they would be the perfect puppet. It was supposed to be the most supperior leading but right now we have the most inferior. To the point that just about any random person on here even without any training at all could do a better job than the people in power right now. This really sucks. I would feel really embarrassed if I was from a nation that had someone like that leading them as would most people probably. But the Jew doesn't care what we think they would get them in somehow.

slyscorpion said:

Wanted to share.

I agree with you 100%. I see abortion in the same light. Abortion rights are needed, but not to where ourselves or to get sexual thrills from killing an innocent.

However, speaking of such people, maybe they should put up for adoptions? If it's a pure race baby and has no defects... shouldn't he or she have a right to live?

Well, jews are involved in adoption centers. Orphanages have missing children all the time do to murder. I believe jews take these children as blood sacrifices...

So, if I get raped or get pregnant... and I'm sure the baby is white... I might keep it.. but honestly, I'd rather have an abortion than send my child to those Christian filled places.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Wanted to share.

I agree with you 100%. I see abortion in the same light. Abortion rights are needed, but not to where ourselves or to get sexual thrills from killing an innocent.

However, speaking of such people, maybe they should put up for adoptions? If it's a pure race baby and has no defects... shouldn't he or she have a right to live?

Well, jews are involved in adoption centers. Orphanages have missing children all the time do to murder. I believe jews take these children as blood sacrifices...

So, if I get raped or get pregnant... and I'm sure the baby is white... I might keep it.. but honestly, I'd rather have an abortion than send my child to those Christian filled places.

Of course it should be allowed in the cases or rape and stuff like that. Adoption could work out in a better world especially if astrologers are involved in this to be sure the child is a good match. I dont think normal pure race babies need to be aborted all the time Just because the mother doesn't want it or can't handle it. In a better world many of these things would not be a problem as much. Although I still think the child in the case of adoption in many cases might not feel as much of a connection to the parents as a birth child would. In fact in the future the only thing i really want added to all this is to outlaw adoption by people of the enemy if they even exist in any way or non spiritual people. I am sure that would have made a lot of our lives easier.

Xtianity Loves death, Suffering, weakness and all other Garbage Sub-consciously perpetuated in the Book of Death (the Bible).

Satanism is the opposite of that. Life, Happiness, Perfection, Health, Beauty, Growth... and the list can grow on.

I spit on Xianity and whatever it stands for.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Wanted to share.

Of course it should be allowed in the cases or rape and stuff like that. Adoption could work out in a better world especially if astrologers are involved in this to be sure the child is a good match. I dont think normal pure race babies need to be aborted all the time Just because the mother doesn't want it or can't handle it. In a better world many of these things would not be a problem as much. Although I still think the child in the case of adoption in many cases might not feel as much of a connection to the parents as a birth child would. In fact in the future the only thing i really want added to all this is to outlaw adoption by people of the enemy if they even exist in any way or non spiritual people. I am sure that would have made a lot of our lives easier.

I'm not against adoption, I just dont like the thought of a jew getting a hold on my offspring and sacrificing him or her to their false god.

In a better world, I agree, we wouldn't have to worry about such things. Until the jew is gone, gone for good... we have to worry about those sick fucks taking our children.

slyscorpion said:

I'm not against adoption, I just dont like the thought of a jew getting a hold on my offspring and sacrificing him or her to their false god.

In a better world, I agree, we wouldn't have to worry about such things. Until the jew is gone, gone for good... we have to worry about those sick fucks taking our children.

I have to agree. In these cases and sometimes Abortion is better and saves some souls from going through some very bad things. Other times it's not though some people can have a good life that are given up for adoption. Its kind of a gamble here. Just like coming here in the first place is unfortunately. Your either going to be ok and have a good childhood or your not. In today's world its much more common that your not going to have a good time with this. That kind of sucks but it's true.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I have to agree. In these cases and sometimes Abortion is better and saves some souls from going through some very bad things. Other times it's not though some people can have a good life that are given up for adoption. Its kind of a gamble here. Just like coming here in the first place is unfortunately. Your either going to be ok and have a good childhood or your not. In today's world its much more common that your not going to have a good time with this. That kind of sucks but it's true.

I agree with you on this. I had a terrible childhood myself. Mixed with neglect and abuse. It wasn't just strangers hurting me, it was also my parents and my siblings. I had it hard and I know that usually a lot of people do have it hard.

Well, Father helped me overcome my trauma and if kids who grew up in similar homes find Father he'll help them, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back