Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Führer - Meeting Him

Sundara

One time I was in a trance and had been working with some of the Gods. I was curious about Hitler and had thought of him for a moment not intentionally trying to contact him. Everything turned very blue and beautiful and I heard Führer. The energy was the strongest blue I’d ever personally felt at the time and he felt very caring and down to earth. Sweet, beautiful, and felt related to water. It was just a heavenly time and I can tell he is really with his people. He was then, and he is now. This really changed my perspective on him in so many ways. It wasn’t a bad one before, just off. He’s very “up there” and there was a great feeling of honor. He reminds me of Bathin in a few ways, less darkness related but related to darkness. This just really affirmed that everything he did was out of immense love. That was actually the first time I was really able to see and feel blue in depth. I had been in contact with a human soul just before this who had been less advanced and in hell. Comparing the two was helpful in seeing phases of advancement. Hitlers was instantly very overtaking and powerful just like the other Gods. A lot of songs that stood out were about victory and celebration with jazz undertones. Dedication and loyalty. Patience. He really motivated me. It helped remind me that every struggle in this life to advance is worth going through. He gave a feeling of confidence in that everything is going to be alright and we’re making it that way.

This could appear different to somebody but just my own experience, I thought I’d share it for anyone curious since he’s not on the list of Gods. I still don’t think he is someone to just be contacted like the other Gods. I never thought of contacting him and I never had a reason to. After this, I heard of another person who had met Hitler as well who said that in his presence, everything turns blue. This was another artist-type person. I know he did like art and wanted to be an artist and it felt like he really liked some of my capabilities.

A lot of the Gods I’ve had contact with have been very supportive of my career and seem to really value it. Even when I wanted to step out, as I never even wanted to be an artist and it’s just something I did and basically was, I was thrown back into it almost by force. The gods are even more supportive of warriors. Then there is the art of war. Art is really in everything. Just an interesting topic.

Anyone else ever have an experience with The Führer?

Years ago before it was revealed he was the Antichrist I had a glimpse of him in a meditative state, I think after doing Merkaba. I saw a typical Pharaoh face and then it faded to Hitler's recognizable appearance, I wasn't much sure what this was about until HPS Maxine made public Ramses II = Adolf Hitler. Around the same time I also had a vivid dream about him.

Egon said:
Years ago before it was revealed he was the Antichrist I had a glimpse of him in a meditative state, I think after doing Merkaba. I saw a typical Pharaoh face and then it faded to Hitler's recognizable appearance, I wasn't much sure what this was about until HPS Maxine made public Ramses II = Adolf Hitler. Around the same time I also had a vivid dream about him.

That’s really wonderful.

It was said that he had earned a position of high ranking in Hell, and as he has clearly been so close with our people, I imagine he’d be listed on JoS if JoS is around in decades from now or sooner. Or later.

When I was a new satanist I had a book of Ancient Egyptian photos. I flipped through it and tried to find the pictures that felt the most familiar or recognizable. The one that stood out most was Ramses II and I thought his statues were the most beautiful. I said that if I were in any Egyptian lifetime that I thought it would have been with Ramses II. I have done regressions where I have seen Sumeria but I have not been able to get the exact time period yet. He is so incredible.

I loved how in contact, the name that came through was The Führer. THE Führer. It sounded so holy. I adore his spirit and admire the incredible feats he made in his most recent life. Absolutely obliterated the enemy in a way that would be impossible for just anybody.

I have seen him several times, the most remarkable was while he was sleeping and I had a vision of the pyramids of Giza with the belt of Orion and next to him was a blonde woman who I think is his wife Eva, even he called me by my name in my previous lifetime when I was in Nazi Germany.

I have not had the pleasure to meet him yet in the astral in this life but i remember being in Nazi germany. I feel like he was my friend and that at the very end I was extremely sad that we lost. I never lost that sadness. In fact I was feeling it the last couple months since I remembered this. I do remember that we firmly believed that it wasn't the end for Nazism though and that we believed our sacrifice was not in vain. I remember i said to my children not to forget this and there will be a better world to come.

Not absolutely sure about anything which is why i don't try to claim who I think i was. I do not know how well I knew Hitler I know my girlfriend knew him well and remembered him that is partly why she dedicated i believe she was haunted by that for a long time thinking she was a bad person till she realized he was good recently. She was the one who told me about it i didnt remember anything at all about this till recently and now I only remember the end when we were in the bunker (it looked exactly like what images online of it are thats how i know where that is) and I also remember a party or social event in some grand like place. That's about it wish I could remember more.

I have a great respect for Hitler as a leader and person and will be excited for him to come back.

Don't give a fuck what anyone else says about this because they do not understand who he was or what he was trying to do. I stay loyal to him no matter what.

We will prevail but I am sad we didn't win then. I miss everyone that was there and us working together.

I vaguely remember having a dream where I visited Hitler and he took me on a fishing trip.

Prior to it I was talking with him in an armchair.

I don't remember what we talked about but it was probably nothing too serious.

He didn't have his moustache, and I remember him releasing a fish back into the water.

That's it.

It was probably just a dream.

I don't particularly feel like I knew Hitler personally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back