Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For those who do not feel energy/buzz/warmth at Yoga/s end.

Username

I recently discovered something which I wish to share here.
I do not know if this method will work for you or not.
I have seen members post that they feel warmth or that they felt like orgasming and I was always troubled as to why I don't feel such when doing yoga. However, today I finally felt a small trickle of warmth/vibration and I want to share how.

My experience:
When I was in the corpse position, I closed my eyes and imagined myself falling down freely. Imagining only won't work. You have to imagine that you are falling down freely all the while feeling your body being more heavy towards the bed/ mat on the exhale. When exhaling, I did two things:

1.I imagined myself in freefall in the open air.
2.I made myself feel like my body is getting heavier with every exhalation of breath. The heavy feeling accumulates and stacks.

I inhaled normally without doing either of the two things written above. It was just a normal inhale.
My main focus was to accumulate the heaviness that my whole body felt with each exhale.

Doing this, I finally felt small amount of warmth/vibration in my chest or maybe around the middle of the spine. It feels so good and the feeling perisits for a long while.

If I have posted something misleading or harmful then other members please correct me.

Username said:
I have seen members post that they feel warmth or that they felt like orgasming and I was always troubled as to why I don't feel such when doing yoga. However, today I finally felt a small trickle of warmth/vibration and I want to share how.

My experience:
When I was in the corpse position, I closed my eyes and imagined myself falling down freely. Imagining only won't work. You have to imagine that you are falling down freely all the while feeling your body being more heavy towards the bed/ mat on the exhale. When exhaling, I did two things:

2.I made myself feel like my body is getting heavier with every exhalation of breath. The heavy feeling accumulates and stacks.

I inhaled normally without doing either of the two things written above. It was just a normal inhale.
My main focus was to accumulate the heaviness that my whole body felt with each exhale.

Doing this, I finally felt small amount of warmth/vibration in my chest or maybe around the middle of the spine. It feels so good and the feeling perisits for a long while.

If I have posted something misleading or harmful then other members please correct me.

You went into a trance state. Deeply relaxed, calm, and approaching stillness. Self-aware and in the moment.. IE meditating on your energies like you should after yoga etc.
Not sure why you're worried about posting this when the same instructions are on the JoS.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Username said:

My experience:

You went into a trance state. Deeply relaxed, calm, and approaching stillness. Self-aware and in the moment.. IE meditating on your energies like you should after yoga etc.
Not sure why you're worried about posting this when the same instructions are on the JoS.
I don't think its wrong that he posted it. Sometimes people can forget simple stuff. For example for a while I did not the buzz and I noticed I was doing the corpse part to quickly without focusing at all. Sometimes these post can help, especially new SS.

Username said:

My experience:

Your post won’t do any harm all good man.
But with yoga, you should usually just feel an energy buzz when you just relax and lay down.
Just lay there and feel your whole body, you should feel after some moments the energy buzz at first.

Once you are more open, you will feel that your base chakra becomes hot.

Then after a while, maybe after next session or the session after that, you could feel that your base chakra becomes hot again and even starts to wiggle up your spine. And then your base is hot and the area that is hot becomes bigger and bigger (since it is crawling up, and yes it does move like snake slowly, someone said that sexual energy does not wiggle and kundalini does, so this is how to tell them apart)

It will happen everytime as long as you keep it up 2 times a day. When it comes to the hight of a chakra, it will penetrate it and you will feel a sudden burst of much much energy, try your best to focus.

If you keep it up to 2 sessions a day, you will even feel that your base and 2nd chakra are when focus on it, if you stop doing yoga tho for a little while, it will fall down.
It is said that if you penetrate the 3rd it is permanent. I do not know, I stopped after it penetrated my 2nd and it fell down again, maybe after 2 days or even earlier)

But what I did when it started: When I felt the heat, I imagined that my base chakra is made of very hot molten Lead, and that the Lead is going up my spine because of pressure, when I did it, it felt like it moved easier up.

It is a process to get it all the way up. It does not happen all at once. Before this happened to me I thought that you do yoga, and after a point it just opens all the way up in one go, from base to Crown, but hell no, would also be too intense.

I am pretty sure that you will experience that energy burst in every chakra, probably it will feel different in each chakra, but it will be intense and you really need to keep focus, and do not get overwhelmed by that.

But try this next time:
After your yoga session, lay down on your back, just totally relax, do not try to strain or force anything, don’t try to think about it too hard, just lay there as if you wanted to rest as good as possible. Then *feel* your whole body. You should feel the energy buzz.

Do this for 10Minutes, you can even fall asleep, I fell asleep sometimes.

If you do this every time, and keep your Yoga sessions up, you will feel after a while the Hot energy and the intense orgasmic rush, eventually.
If you are persistent enough you can even rise your serpent pretty quickly I guess. It is not that hard I believe. Just do not force it.

Funny story, when this happened to me it was 4 a.m. in the morning, I was tired and wanted to go to sleep, then I heard „do a yoga session now, trust me“ in my mind, and it felt like this person was smiling. And of course I did it then.

It took me 2 Weeks of HP HC‘s yoga sessions twice a day to get it up the 2nd. I meditated for 2 years as an SS tho and was pretty strong. Had already some abilities, which I could not control tbh.

It is also very important never to send hate to people you love. One time I was very mad at my mum, but I knew that I was way too strong to send her any hate, so I just kept all of it inside. Was angry but did not let anything out. It kept building up, I was boiling. She was hair drying my hair, the piece, which focuses the air current, fell off on the ground. This was enough to make me explode. I closed my eyes, Imagined how the hairdryer was on the ground, and I imagined how I stood up, accelerated with me whole body with an insane rate down und stomped on it with super human strength (all in my mind), when it exploded into million pieces in my mind, at that very second, my mum screamed, I opened my eyes and I saw many sparks flying towards me. The hairdryer actually exploded. It was also mercury retrograde at that time, probably this made it easier.

What would happen if I sent my mother that very same energy? Maybe even on a regular basis?

Moral of the story, do not send any hate to the ones you love. Especially when you are somewhat strong. Remember, those without are way weaker.

luis said:
I don't think its wrong that he posted it. Sometimes people can forget simple stuff. For example for a while I did not the buzz and I noticed I was doing the corpse part to quickly without focusing at all. Sometimes these post can help, especially new SS.

I don't either, and didn't say it was.

Username said:

My experience:

I stopped feeling everything again, even doing the meditation in the void, my mind wobbles several times, this only happens when I'm close to finishing a job.

Way_Seeker666 said:
luis said:

I don't either, and didn't say it was.
Sorry. I was in a hurry and did not read correctly what you said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back