Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CBD Antipsychotic?

Wayofthegods

Is CBD basically like doing weed? Or does it have positive benefits? If it is, is there anything, anyone knows of that works like an anti Psychotic?

I mean mental illness is a thing, and needs to be treated. Most meditation just aggravates symptoms, by empowering it and the dirt. Cleaning and void is very beneficial, I'm more then aware of that.

But that's like saying, dont go to the doctor, pray it away. But modern psychology is just garbage.

I guess you could try. I wouldn't know.

It used to be many of the medications hooked you in with jew thoughtforms and other things. That doesn't seem as much the case anymore probably because they were destroyed. They however do mainly cover over the symptoms not heal them and can have negative effects on the soul especially in the long term. I am not saying dont use it if the symptoms are serious and accute but most things can eventually be healed and you would not really want to be addicted to these medications.

But mental illness is mostly energy imbalances or enemy attack of some kind either that or the person is open spiritually and hooked into bad things. Figure out the root cause and you have come a long way in healing this. Then do either a healing working like with Wunjo and Sowilo (or what you like) or a freeing the soul working.

It may take awhile but it can pretty much all be fixed.

CBD is a meme and a cringe one. Sort of like cold showers but with additional very bad and damaging implications for people wrapped up in that whole culture.

As an ex weedie, absolutely NO.

Don't be a weedie- be a weirdo

Aldrick said:
Is CBD basically like doing weed? Or does it have positive benefits? If it is, is there anything, anyone knows of that works like an anti Psychotic?

I mean mental illness is a thing, and needs to be treated. Most meditation just aggravates symptoms, by empowering it and the dirt. Cleaning and void is very beneficial, I'm more then aware of that.

But that's like saying, dont go to the doctor, pray it away. But modern psychology is just garbage.

As far as I know (and used to smoke a lot weed lol) CBD is not like THC, it is not psychedelic. But it is still a drug, since it alters your mood. Normally you get more relaxed. However, if you are mentally ill don’t use drugs. (My opinion)

Sorry, may I ask if it is for you? :/

Aldrick said:

Sorry, but I personally, do not think that you can cure an ill mind with medications or drugs.

I was mentally ill at some point (because of an enemy attack, a Thoughtform attached on me) and I am pretty sure that drugs will make it way worse

From personal experience, CBD has given me that same intense vertigo feel that weed has given me. It does not always have the THC in it, and when it does it is very small amounts, so it doesn’t lead to any psychosis, but it generally just doesn’t make me feel right.

The fully non-THC CBD, like isolates (not full spectrum) are better for mental problems. My partner has PTSD and anxiety as a result, and it has worked for him. But when he is in the right environments and avoids triggers, he doesn’t need it anyway. He hasn’t wanted it since changing jobs, to put it in perspective.

I am not great at parsing the astral and the messages I receive, so don’t take it like I’m translating the will of the gods, but I’ve gotten strong no’s (and “you shouldn’t be doing that”) about CBD. I get the not wanting to “pray it away” so to speak but I think it is a better alternative than something that is derived from marijuana. And like I mentioned with my partner’s situation, he felt like he needed it for his anxiety, but what he need more was a change in his environment.

It has the same problem inherit in most medicating in that it treats a symptom, not the root of the issue.

Aldrick said:

I don't suggest cbd or thc

Here are some herbs that have been used for mental calmness and treatments of psychosis

Note the only one i've tried is Gingko BIloba, which showed no side effects for me. I used it for memory and cognition reasons

Gingko Biloba is often used to promote memory and cognition. It can also be helpful in cases of psychosis and schizophrenia.

St. John’s Wort can be an effective treatment for the depression and anxiety that usually accompanies psychosis.

Ginseng is another common herbal remedy that has shown promising results in the treatment of psychosis.

Brahmi is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries to treat psychosis and schizophrenia.

Red Sage Root can be difficult to get in America, but it is a popular traditional Chinese herb for promoting calmness and treating psychosis herbally

Schisandra is another traditional Chinese herb that’s used in the treatment of psychosis and schizophrenia.

"Traditional Chinese medicine has had great success in treating psychosis and schizophrenia. In fact, some of the most potent treatments for psychosis have been developed using traditional Chinese medicine as a guide. For instance, the chemical structure of risperidone is functionally similar to some molecules that have been isolated from red sage root.

Another ancient tradition, Ayurvedic medicine from India and Pakistan, also has had some successes treating psychosis and schizophrenia. Although these herbs can be difficult for some Westerners to lay their hands on, the evidence suggests that they can be effective. Brahmi is an excellent example of a traditional Ayurvedic medicine that is widely used today across India and Pakistan"

SATchives said:
Aldrick said:

Here are some herbs that have been used for mental calmness and treatments of psychosis

Note the only one i've tried is Gingko BIloba, which showed no side effects for me. I used it for memory and cognition reasons

Gingko Biloba is often used to promote memory and cognition. It can also be helpful in cases of psychosis and schizophrenia.

St. John’s Wort can be an effective treatment for the depression and anxiety that usually accompanies psychosis.

Ginseng is another common herbal remedy that has shown promising results in the treatment of psychosis.

Brahmi is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries to treat psychosis and schizophrenia.

Red Sage Root can be difficult to get in America, but it is a popular traditional Chinese herb for promoting calmness and treating psychosis herbally

Schisandra is another traditional Chinese herb that’s used in the treatment of psychosis and schizophrenia.

"Traditional Chinese medicine has had great success in treating psychosis and schizophrenia. In fact, some of the most potent treatments for psychosis have been developed using traditional Chinese medicine as a guide. For instance, the chemical structure of risperidone is functionally similar to some molecules that have been isolated from red sage root.

Another ancient tradition, Ayurvedic medicine from India and Pakistan, also has had some successes treating psychosis and schizophrenia. Although these herbs can be difficult for some Westerners to lay their hands on, the evidence suggests that they can be effective. Brahmi is an excellent example of a traditional Ayurvedic medicine that is widely used today across India and Pakistan"

I've heard you have to be careful of st.johnswort.

Here's a question, if CBD contains only trace amounts, .03% THC, it is essentially a plant, and Ginko Biloba is leaves of a tree, why is one a drug and the other a medicine?

Aldrick said:
SATchives said:
Aldrick said:

Here's a question, if CBD contains only trace amounts, .03% THC, it is essentially a plant, and Ginko Biloba is leaves of a tree, why is one a drug and the other a medicine?

you can consider all things that enter the body and play some sort of effect on your body a drug, whether that be a drug that takes the pain away or a drug that does a job you are totally unaware of like, antibiotics. I do not really take medicine, pills or plant, generally my go to for everything health related is colloidal silver / h202, as for mental conditions im not sure, from what i understand most if not all mental conditions aside from birth defects (and even some of those) can be fixed with power meditation, balancing your soul / energy and rewiring the brain through meditation, all thoughts is the firing and rewiring of the brain. also I read / heard colloidal gold is good for mental health but i've never used it and you should do your research before trying it. maybe try adding some lions mayne(main?) mushroom to your diet, which is also good for mental health.

Libra said:
The fully non-THC CBD, like isolates (not full spectrum) are better for mental problems. My partner has PTSD and anxiety as a result, and it has worked for him. But when he is in the right environments and avoids triggers, he doesn’t need it anyway. He hasn’t wanted it since changing jobs, to put it in perspective.

Have you ever considered suggesting to your partner. PMR or Progressive Muscle Relaxation. It's a form of stretching that has assisted people even those whom have said PTSD/Anxiety issues.

Look it up, only negative thing, is some sessions can last 10-20 minutes if your stretching and multiple stretching exercises. Like doing one stretch set then redoing it or performing multiple stretches. Stretch and hold exercises some can last upwards of 10 second stretches.

It also helps with relaxing in general and maybe even some light grounding due to being a form of exercise.

You can also look it up on a tube site like Youtube: Progressive Muscle Relaxation.

SATchives said:
Aldrick said:
SATchives said:

you can consider all things that enter the body and play some sort of effect on your body a drug, whether that be a drug that takes the pain away or a drug that does a job you are totally unaware of like, antibiotics. I do not really take medicine, pills or plant, generally my go to for everything health related is colloidal silver / h202, as for mental conditions im not sure, from what i understand most if not all mental conditions aside from birth defects (and even some of those) can be fixed with power meditation, balancing your soul / energy and rewiring the brain through meditation, all thoughts is the firing and rewiring of the brain. also I read / heard colloidal gold is good for mental health but i've never used it and you should do your research before trying it. maybe try adding some lions mayne(main?) mushroom to your diet, which is also good for mental health.

So you're anti medicine? Except one of your choosing?....

Aldrick said:
SATchives said:
Aldrick said:

Hahah how did you come up with that I am anti medicine. Maybe I phrased it wrong. I do not like to have to takes pills or use plants if I dont have too, medicine maybe it was wrong word. Considering h202 and colloidal are medicines. But h202 just adds oxygen to your blood that's it. And silver kills viruses without harming your body in low doses. Both which do not affect the endocrine system is any major way. So I don't consider them drugs in that sense. To me getting oxygen through h202 is just that, getting oxygen and i don't consider oxygen a drug or a medicine. Its a food for your blood. I should of said just said what I do. You can do whatever you want to do. I do what works for me. I had a lot of issues with drugs in my life, Neptune and such. so I just prefer to not do any thing that affects my mind at all or my body too much. Cbd affected me very negatively. That's my experience. You are you. And you don't have to listen to me listen to yourself better yet Ask the Demons for help.

But I will say I'm very healthy
(especially with all the negative drugs I did in the past)
because of what I do but everyone is different. I could go on about all the things I've cured from myself using the h202 method but its probably pointless. I'm sure mor oxygen to your brain could help heal it. Read the book one minute cure if you already haven't, or don't. Everything Is always up to you, the individual

I don't know what answers you want from me. I was just trying to help. No I'm not anti medicine if that medicine is needed. I am anti medicine to medicines that do more harm than good. Which there are a lot more of then not.

SATchives said:
Aldrick said:
SATchives said:

Hahah how did you come up with that I am anti medicine. Maybe I phrased it wrong. I do not like to have to takes pills or use plants if I dont have too, medicine maybe it was wrong word. Considering h202 and colloidal are medicines. But h202 just adds oxygen to your blood that's it. And silver kills viruses without harming your body in low doses. Both which do not affect the endocrine system is any major way. So I don't consider them drugs in that sense. To me getting oxygen through h202 is just that, getting oxygen and i don't consider oxygen a drug or a medicine. Its a food for your blood. I should of said just said what I do. You can do whatever you want to do. I do what works for me. I had a lot of issues with drugs in my life, Neptune and such. so I just prefer to not do any thing that affects my mind at all or my body too much. Cbd affected me very negatively. That's my experience. You are you. And you don't have to listen to me listen to yourself better yet Ask the Demons for help.

But I will say I'm very healthy
(especially with all the negative drugs I did in the past)
because of what I do but everyone is different. I could go on about all the things I've cured from myself using the h202 method but its probably pointless. I'm sure mor oxygen to your brain could help heal it. Read the book one minute cure if you already haven't, or don't. Everything Is always up to you, the individual

I don't know what answers you want from me. I was just trying to help. No I'm not anti medicine if that medicine is needed. I am anti medicine to medicines that do more harm than good. Which there are a lot more of then not.

I have personally only taken a few drops of CBD a few times. I'm just getting people's opinions. I dont have the answer. Just seeing what people think.

SATchives said:
Aldrick said:

Interesting that there‘a something called Brahmi and it treats delusions. Asmodeus is Brahma who was known as the destroyer of all delusion and this was something that was verified by Him recently. My first thought when anyone asks if there are any Gods that can help with mental issues is Him. I usually throw in to consult a persons GD first or ask Satan who would be best for a persons particular issue. But at this point, I do know that he is an incredible healer. He’s changed my life at its core and has guided me in overcoming ocd amongst many other things. He is very powerful and intense at times, but in the smoothest of ways. He can truly turn a persons life around and he is very dedicated to working with someone when he works with someone. The reason why I don’t just throw out the recommendation though is because it’s such a personal thing and his work is very serious when it’s close, or it has been for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was hooked up with Asmodeus in asking Satan for help in curing a mental disorder though, but the person would have to also be very dedicated and have the will to cure themselves too (I THINK) I can’t speak for anyone. That’s just how I see it. It really depends on the situation. I do not know how he would go about healing someone else. I do think a persons GD is their key own key to healing as well, especially in dealing with the mind.

On that note, what I wrote about Brahma...There is also Saraswati/Brahmani also known as Brahmi his counterpart. She is the “river of memories and intelligence” and a deals in social issues. Brahmi plant deals with memory and intelligence. Asmodeus also has a cooling energy and it says that the plant has a cooling effect. Asmodeus’s plant is peppermint. Saraswati though, I still haven’t had any contact with and she is not on the list on JoS. Their dealings would be similar.

the skull cap(scutellaria lateriflora) the Flauros plant, is useful to calm the mind.
look for herbal teas from this plant.
You can find it in herbal medicine.

Gear88 said:
Have you ever considered suggesting to your partner. PMR or Progressive Muscle Relaxation. It's a form of stretching that has assisted people even those whom have said PTSD/Anxiety issues.

I will suggest this to him and do some research on it myself, thanks.

Try out a mental health working. Lydia and the Crew marked down dates for when it's best to do it in the SS calender.

Or breath in white gold light and program it to heal yourself, consistently for as long as how many days necessary. I've done it but for my physical body when I've injured myself or other physical ailments to a very successful degree. The thing is I never tried it for mental things and the physical and mental and even spiritual are all different. Won't hurt to try out though. Real simple solutions without having to waste your money or risk hurting yourself in medicine you don't know much about yet. Reading into holistic medicine is something I recommend as well.

Stay strong and good will on to you brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back