Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Jews in music

So recently I discovered that Dave mustaine is Jewish through his mother, which is disappointing since I was going to listen to his bands music, but since he is the vocalist I think this is a bad idea.

I’m sure there are many other Jews and cryptos in music, can negative things come from listening to them?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
So recently I discovered that Dave mustaine is Jewish through his mother, which is disappointing since I was going to listen to his bands music, but since he is the vocalist I think this is a bad idea.

I’m sure there are many other Jews and cryptos in music, can negative things come from listening to them?

If the music contains subliminal messages or something it could hurt you. The fact that you can have any lyric attached to a catchy beat likely also leads to subconscious programming, given enough repetition.

Lately I have been seeking out solely pagan/satanic music for this purpose. Even if the music has limited influence, the Jewishness of it ruins it for me. How can I bob to the music in peace knowing its origins?

Music is always generally fine because the Jew is just ripping it off. If you like a beat or something about it, it’s whatever. You’re not committing a crime by listening to it, there are gentiles involved too. It’s probable and possible that he gets his lyrics from a gentile member. There are lyrics that jews throw in that show the Jewish nature when they write songs or attempt to. Like lady gagas bad romance song “I want your ugly, I want your Disease, I want your everything as long as it’s free.... I want your love” it can be educational I guess. Jews are involved in every fricken movie out there too. Art is satanic in almost every form and it’s not something we should stop enjoying because of a jews attempt to ruin it. Christian music is shit, and movies that defame Hitler and the Gods imo.

Yes, I think so. Like the jewishness is imprinted on the music. In any case, it feels wrong somehow.

As for other jews, there is Disturbed, for example. Better avoid it. The videos are weird, the music sounds all the same, the most famous one sounds like plagiarized from Linkin Park, and it all just feels wrong in some way.

Listening to something pagan is a good idea.

I really like this:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PskDLbP1x1o&list=RDAMVMPskDLbP1x1o

That Ymir song is very catchy and feels more tuned to the soul.

If there is only one jew in a band I get an uncomfortable feeling. For example in the band imagine dragon the music was cool and all of that but I had that "feeling" that something was off, and lo and behold the drummer is jewish.

*copied from double post*

*Yeah it's bad if they have a lead role in the music creation like vocalist or lead guitarist, if they are playing an instrument you know that if they had any leading control over the creative output it's in ripping off other bands. Otherwise the Gentiles are the ones even making the music in the first place and the kike is just parroting whatever they are told to do.

I think some bands where jews had a minor role are fine, but I'm talking specifically about before the 80's period and the music industry was swept up by them. Bands for example like the New York Dolls before then were too different and forceful of a band for their time to be influenced by the one jew they had who played the keyboard, but I really like them anyhow. The other bands in their day who weren't as original or just like all the other hippie bands, and had jews in them are absolute no-no for both the jew reason and also the fact that it's probably shit.

For why jewish music is bad to listen to just give it a listen lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XD1afveI1s
Search up like jewish heavy metal and shit :lol:
It grates you.*

I think the most important rolea in a band goes vocalist, percussionist/bassist, lead string person(guitar, violin etc.) and then everyone else.

If jews come under everyone else then that's tolerable but not ideal. Just so long they don't have a leading role in ANY creative decisions whatsoever. If the guitarist or whatever is a kike, if the music is standard shitty pop, and doesn't focus on guitar but on the singer and other features like synths, that's fine. Kikes playing the violin though is outright sacrilegious and should be punished on pain of death.

If we're talking about a rock/metal band doing long solos like Hendrix or shredding for half an hour, jews should never do that. If they are playing 3 chord repetition with a simple chorus/refrain part, that's whatever as the Gentile drummer and vocalist will have probably been the ones who actually crafted the song.

The thing which kikes ruin songs on is the pattern of the noise, not the notes themselves. They can do copycat fine, and do it well if they are being sweated and pressured by an angry bandmate. They still won't be able to play a note with their own feeling though, so all jews on string are good for is recycled shit pop, and 'avant-garde' post punk-type music.

They can do Steven Spielkike and Stanley Jewbrick, but they can't do Buster Keaton or David Lynch.

I also love the vibe of a musician, however, later I had my suspicions that she is jewish because of her Lyrics „should have listened to you friends calling me a reptile“ and I think there are other parts who imply that she is jewish.

Also her name is Aviva, and Aviva is a jewish word for summer if I remember correctly

And that’s why I avoid her Music lol

I like Megadeth. The guitars aren't jewish. You can find on youtube where people have Megadeth songs without the vocals track. The bass lines and guitar solos are very fun to play, nothing wrong with that.

The bass part of Holy Wars is extremely fun. Dave Effelson said he thinks it would be almost impossible to play it without a pick, but it's actually easier without it. But I never use a pick on guitar either. The bass part on Rust in Peace Polaris is also a lot of fun, and this song is even better without the words because jew Mustaine called Satan ugly in this song.

Guitar parts on Hanger 18 and Tornado of Souls are a lot of fun. Especially that Tornado of Souls solo, the one that starts at 3:09. I got almost all of it perfect, just haven't yet learned that last part from 4:00 to 4:08.

Music is one of the greatest things in all the world. There's only 1 or 2 things that I think are equally important. You don't need to throw out a perfect piece of instrumental music just because some dumb jew is saying some words over it. Throw out the bad part, and keep all the good parts.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Music is one of the greatest things in all the world. There's only 1 or 2 things that I think are equally important.

Yep, pretty much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM

"Look into my eyes you'll see who I am,
My name is Lucifer please take my hand!"

https://youtu.be/3OZyM2KQsj8?t=407

13th_Wolf said:
When I was 8 years old, there was a school project to get a biography book from the town library and then write some kind of short description about it. So I got a biography about Ozzy. The entire thing was about suicide, drugs, and sex, so my grandmother took it away and made me get a book about someone else. :lol:

I’ve actually been listening to tornado of souls recently mostly for the technicality of it.

Mustaine being Jewish aside I don’t think he’s a good vocalist at all and should have had someone else be in that position.

I would like to learn guitar but I don’t where to start especially with reading sheet music I would certainly need a teacher or a lot of adderal to get this done. I also don’t know what guitars and amps are good so I just scrapped the idea.

Sheet music and teachers are worthless and unnecessary. Just a waste of time I think. You could take a Music Theory class for fun, it's one of the most fun classes I've ever had, but it is completely unnecessary for learning guitar. Just use guitar tabs. It's 6 horizontal lines, one for each string. And there are numbers on them, this number is the fret you need to be holding down. So you just copy the numbers, and it tells you exactly what to do.

Go to
http://Www.songsterr.com
Make an account. Search whatever song you want to learn, and there's a very high chance that it will be there.
I listen to some pretty uncommon music, and still most of it is on Songsterr. When you find the right song, click the star in the top left corner and it will save the song in your favorites so you can easily find it again.

You could just search the name of the band, and you'll get a whole list of all that band's songs that they have tabs for.

There is a play button on the right side of the screen. Press this, and a green curser will scroll along the notes. All of the timing is correct, and it also plays the sound of all the notes. So this is great for you to see if you are playing with correct timing, and to hear if it sounds right.

Click the button under that, and it will let you select which track you want. Most songs have 2 or 3 different guitar tracks, and bass. So click this, and you can switch between all of the different guitar and bass parts. It even has the drums. Usually there's a rhythm track, a lead, a solo, a bass.

I've been playing guitar for 10 or 11 years now, and I've always used Songsterr as my first resource. It makes it so much easier than any other way. I have never had any guitar teacher, I learned it all just from songsterr or youtube videos.

My biggest advice is don't use a pick. It's so much easier to just use your fingers. Use your finger tips as picks, and you got 4 of them. And your brain subconsciously always knows where your finger tips are, so it's easy to hit the strings without missing. It's a good idea to also play bass, that will make you good at playing with your fingers, then you can do the same thing with the guitar. Practice hitting with 3 fingers, ring middle pointer, over and over as fast as you can. Then you got 3 fast notes very easily, and it becomes subconscious and automatic so it becomes like one simple action. Then just keep doing it to have as many fast notes as you need. You can practice this 3 note motion on a table at any time. This is a lot easier and more controllable than a pick.

My goal is to be able to perfectly play Buckethead's song Seige Engine.

Studio version
http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYbbk2yN0o

Live
http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAPIYo5_gFg

I got all the easy parts. Just need to finish learning the solo. At least he has a bunch of other songs that I can play.

I’ve actually been listening to tornado of souls recently mostly for the technicality of it.

Mustaine being Jewish aside I don’t think he’s a good vocalist at all and should have had someone else be in that position.

I would like to learn guitar but I don’t where to start especially with reading sheet music I would certainly need a teacher or a lot of adderal to get this done. I also don’t know what guitars and amps are good so I just scrapped the idea.

Don't start off with dead fast annoying to play songs like Hammer Smashed Face and all that. You don't need to learn to read sheet music or swell your brain up with adderall, just get an easy song to play that rocks at a consistent tempo, and makes you feel good when you play it. Like this - https://youtu.be/3gsWt7ey6bo?t=11 It's just the same riff over and over again with an easy but awesome refrain. Every time you go back over with your fingers, play the same positions with your fingers however you want so long as your still following the pattern of the song. You don't even need to learn the letters or whatever, just look into what power chords are and do whatever with them. Make up your own power chords, lol.

It doesn't matter if you sound shit just do it and you'll get the hang of it. When you've got some semblance on how to move up and down the frets, then you can start to bother about all of the technical stuff but honestly, I think that's how one can end up stunting yourself creatively and copy-pasting. When you cover over songs, do it in your own way and how you feel in the moment when playing, and if it sounds shit just fuck up the settings on your amp even more :eek: :eek:

The first couple of songs I ever learnt were Nirvana songs- About a Girl and Something in the Way, but I didn't bother with the solos or nothing I just fucked around when it got up to them and from that even came up with some of my own stuff (not 'technically' good but I liked it and it was my own expression). Most of their songs off of Nevermind and some off Bleach are really easy songs to learn. Even Stooges and the Sex Pistols are more solid, which I think are the bands I'm going to cover over when I pick a guitar up again properly. I've been thinking about getting into the drums though too, and maybe a bass guitar and cover over bands like Gang of Four and other Goth bands. The thing with Goth and other new wave music is that a core part of the songs are bass which is cool cos it takes less emphasis on major solos with the guitar. If you want to learn patterning and dynamics of songs, the structure when playing a guitar the best place to start is that particular loosely defined genre of the late 70's-80's. The 'solos' are generally a lot easier to play and thus learn with. it's either that music or the Beatles, lol.

Even the slower Black Metal is a good place to start, but you have to know what you're doing with effects pedals and everything which stumped me, Punk Rock is more my level anyway.

If you're learning music starting off with Metallica and everything instead of even Black Sabbath first is like trying to learn Mozart without even knowing your nursery rhymes. You'll just constantly feel like shit, the elitism is fucking annoying.

Have fun with it, that's my advice. If your also a shit singer sing while playing anyway. It's better to sing than not when learning to play music if you're playing songs that require less technical effort. It works on your vocal abilities, the throat chakra and you'll feel much better when playing. As you get better wrap your guitar around yourself, stand up and move while playing- progressively more and more erratic and actively. Electric guitar music is a music of active physically expressed energy, not primarily receptive and feminine upper chakra types of energy. Have good sex and hone your anger, political views and everything like that if you want to go hard. That's why I sort of find Metal a bit shit, the singers are just stood there stationary on the stage a bit like shoegazers except with additional spazzing on the spot :lol: . The music would benefit from being more punk-like and Iggy Pop-like considering it's heavy music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LslHO8X__-Q - Sick-cunt Mohawk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scfxldv2a6Y - First televised crowd surfing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgGb6RLilwQ - Ron Asheton the guitarist wearing a swastika and Iron Cross 1969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emVigxNJhjA - 'I am an Antichrist! I am an Anarchyste!' ended up as the only band that I'm aware, that got put on a government watchlist and almost got the fucking death penalty for treason :lol: I'm sure they got a lot of "but Anarch-eist isn't even a word!" off of now-irrelevant 1970's goyim.

The origin of nowadays freedom of expression lies in the weird and erratic of the past, going into the Aquarian age surely that's gotta be the future too? Even more? You don't need to know how to play the guitar that well to be considered good music, look at modern pop music. You shouldn't need to be dumb though either, or get controlled by any kike A&R music industry people. Now with the internet there's none of that which was the jew chain that held the old punks back. The internet brings strong Gentiles together.

But there still is musical analism and shredding culture. BURN IT!

Alright now I'm spent.

. It's 6 horizontal lines, one for each string. And there are numbers on them, this number is the fret you need to be holding down. So you just copy the numbers, and it tells you exactly what to do.

Thanks for the insight I’ve looked at tabs before but I couldn’t make sense of it.

The first song I would like to learn is back in black, it sounds simple enough.

Also is their any real difference between lead and rhythm? Also a question to either of you which electric guitar is recommended for a beginner.

The only ones I know of so far, are the Beastie Boys (all 3 of them, 2 of them are dead), Mac Miller (also dead), and Lil Dicky.

However I would also not listen to Billy Corgan. He's not a jew, but listen to the very first track of the Smashing Pumpkins album "Oceania" and uhh...you'll get why I say this.

. It's 6 horizontal lines, one for each string. And there are numbers on them, this number is the fret you need to be holding down. So you just copy the numbers, and it tells you exactly what to do.

Thanks for the insight I’ve looked at tabs before but I couldn’t make sense of it.

The first song I would like to learn is back in black, it sounds simple enough.

Also is their any real difference between lead and rhythm? Also a question to either of you which electric guitar is recommended for a beginner.
The bottom line is the lowest note string, the thickest string which is at the top of the guitar. The top line is the highest note string, the thinnest string, at the bottom on the guitar. This is part of the tab for Holy Wars
4abdc3f43963786e29ec3b08f1310393image_1_4.png

So you would hit 5 on the A string, the second thickest string. Then hit 7 on the same string. Then hit the low E, the thickest string, three times without touching any of the frets. The 0 is an open string, no frets. Then hit 10 then 7 on the A string, then the open low E six times. Then 7th fret on the Low E string. So it is pretty easy to follow.

For guitars, I really like ESP LTD, Schecter, and Epiphone. But I don't like the pickups on most of the Epiphones. You're gonna need to spend about $400-$500 for a nice quality guitar, and the guitars at this price level from all 3 of these brands will be perfectly good quality and can last you for many years. Some of these brands also sell some guitars for like $200, but they are not worth it, they are shit quality. I really like the ESP LTD guitars, and there is a number in the model names for all of them. The models with number 10 or 50 are the bad cheap ones, but if you get one with 200 or 400 in the model name, it will be perfect. Right now I'm playing a ESP LTD Viper-201B, and I love it. It is perfect. But it's a baritone, it's longer than a normal guitar, so you probably wouldn't like that. The Viper-256 is the same level of quality, but is normal sized. And Viper is just describing the shape of it, you can get a different shape model that also has a -256 and it will be the exact same quality level. Like EC-256.

These ESP LTD are my favorite guitars for this price range. But if you spend about $50 more, you can get a real nice Schecter like their Omen Elite 6, Damien 6, Demon 6. These are all very nice and high quality.

Whatever guitar you get, you're gonna need to set it up nice. If the neck is not perfectly straight, adjust the truss rod. Adjust string hight on the bridge so that you don't have any strings buzzing against the neck. Adjust intonation on the bridge. This is all very easy, and there are 1,000 videos on youtube showing you exactly how to do it. And it only needs to be done one time.

My biggest advice is to get a guitar with a solid bridge. Often it's a Tune-o-matic style bridge. I mean do not get a guitar that has that bar that you can wiggle to make the note go up and down. Those things are bullshit, they go out of tune within minutes, and it's much harder to tune them. And on those, all the strings are connected together and balanced against springs in the back. So if one string goes out of tune, the tension changes and the springs pull on it, and it makes all the other strings go out of tune too. So just get a solid bridge. The solid bridges stay in tune much longer, and they have much more sustain so a long note will last longer before it gets quiet.

Blitzkreig said:

Even if the music has limited influence, the Jewishness of it ruins it for me. How can I bob to the music in peace knowing its origins?
Agreed. Music, when done right, is literally a person channeling their soul into their art. You’re hearing their soul and mind. Also music has power. It puts people in a right brained mood, where they’re more suggestible.

I like Metallica, but never cared for Megadeth, so wasn’t bothered when I found out Dave was a jew.

Just for others out there for reference. This isn’t a complete list, but some I’ve learned about over the years who are popular.

Bob Dylan, Barbara Streisand, Billy Joel, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Diamond, Michael Bolton, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Pink, Paula Abdul, Drake (the rapper), Lenny Kravits and many many more, but yeah they’re out there...

Yeah Back in Black works, but I wouldn't try doing the thing with the vocals when you first start to nail the guitar part down, lol. If the vocals are more lax or it's like a folk/country type song you can do that with it too, but unless you can belt out "HEY-EY HEY HEY-YAY!" and keep your focus while playing, I dunno XD.

I got a mid end ESP initially to play Nirvana and some punk songs on, it wasn't a good idea lol. ESP guitars are definitely more for metal and hard rock. Angus Young in that video is using a Gibson SG so you might want to get one of those, and generally for an all round rock and roll type guitar that's got a good degree of variability and also accessibility would be a Les Paul.
https://equipboard.com/
You can use this website to search up the equipment of your favourite artists.

Difference between lead and rhythm is up to you when making a song. There can be no difference and just 2-3 guitars playing the same notes making a wall of noise (perhaps with one deviating and delaying a bit) or there is a distinguished lead and rhythm part. The rhythm guitarist in Back in Black does this, he's playing the exact same notes only deviating a bit. Rhythm when on it's own functions more like bass in that dynamically, it helps carry the song into it's different verses, choruses etc. Rhythm will repeat the same pattern. Lead guitar instead will sort of dance with the vocals and 'higher' part of a song. Lead guitar is where the different sections of the song sound different and make the song cool and original, also solo parts.

Really rhythm and lead is a made up concept so you can totally throw it out if you want. Like a lot of songs only have one guitar playing, is that a rhythm or lead? Its neither. I sometimes imagine if you could get like 5 guitarists doing different things with different tuning, amp settings/effects all playing into a song. Or if not, a guitar that has each string tuned into a different amp with different settings so you could just strum down once and see what happens :lol:

A song like that is bound to be really different and outstanding if you could get it done.

Anyway, yeah rhythm and lead can be a variable thing it doesn't really matter that early on.

ShadowTheRaven said:
The only ones I know of so far, are the Beastie Boys (all 3 of them, 2 of them are dead), Mac Miller (also dead), and Lil Dicky.

However I would also not listen to Billy Corgan. He's not a jew, but listen to the very first track of the Smashing Pumpkins album "Oceania" and uhh...you'll get why I say this.

There's also the Ramones and KISS. I don't know about the Smashing Pumpkins post 90's. I listened to that Quasar song :lol: but they do have songs before that like Soma which is obviously more of a Satanic type song. I also like Mayonaise and other songs off the Siamese Dream album too. If one likes shoegaze type rock they're a really good band for it, but you should listen as well to the main band that inspired Corgan too: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

Yeah Billy Corgan has become the ultimate Coldplay era copout person. The ones in the 90's that didn't die of smack or grew up and got real, ended up like evolved super-hippies who are uber jew-lovers. He was actually on the Alex Jones show once though which is quite odd.

He was with that jew Courtney love at some point as well, that can't have helped.

Ross the Boss is jewish

But he got fired by Mr. God De Mayo, who Is the master troller of them jews (not white he is but WTV, we love him) cause, quote "Joey felt the band would be better without me"

Well, it's not like Manowars is Behemoth or Marduk, we they are the king's of metal regardless. Our daddies

Pitty he is a jew though l, I felt really sad to know that Hail and Kill has his riff (well, Joey writes all of their music anyway)

Eric13 said:
Bob Dylan, Barbara Streisand, Billy Joel, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Diamond, Michael Bolton, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Pink, Paula Abdul, Drake (the rapper), Lenny Kravits and many many more, but yeah they’re out there...

BAR-BUR-A! BAR-BUR-A! BAR-BUR-A! :lol: :lol:

MV5BOWU0ZTdjNDktYTdhOC00MTdmLTgyMTMtNmJhZGMwYjE3ZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

This is something that I feel like I would learn a lot better from actually playing instead of reading about it. Thanks for the Geetar Recommendations but I will probably go to guitar center or some place and try it out before I actually get something.

13th_Wolf said:
Yeah Back in Black works, but I wouldn't try doing the thing with the vocals when you first start to nail the guitar part down, lol.

That’s too bad cause I would already be singing if there weren’t people in my residence that would be disturbed. And it might turn out that I’m actually a decent vocalist. :)

And I’ve looked on gibsons website and the prices are insane. I saw one that cost 6k! None that were under one thousand dollars so that’s unfortunate.

13th_Wolf said:
Difference between lead and rhythm is up to you when making a song. There can be no difference and just 2-3 guitars playing the same notes making a wall of noise.

I notice on sweet child o mine and other GNR tracks the rhythm and lead are doing completely different things, while in other songs or bands they will be doing the same parts which didn’t make sense to me.

13th_Wolf said:
Like a lot of songs only have one guitar playing, is that a rhythm or lead?
Van Halen doesn’t have a rhythmist which really stands out and makes them sound more “bare”..

On that note their lead singer for a while David lee Roth is Jewish, which is unfortunate since Eddie is great and the main reason why I would listen to them. Guess I’ll to listen to the instrumentals.

Also regarding the bass(ist), why do most bands even have one? For example AC/DC, I have listened to them for many many hours and I have NEVER noticed or heard the bass in their tracks. Same for Metallica. It is so inaudible in the mix that it seems pointless.

13th_Wolf said:
Yeah Back in Black works, but I wouldn't try doing the thing with the vocals when you first start to nail the guitar part down, lol.

That’s too bad cause I would already be singing if there weren’t people in my residence that would be disturbed. And it might turn out that I’m actually a decent vocalist. :)

And I’ve looked on gibsons website and the prices are insane. I saw one that cost 6k! None that were under one thousand dollars so that’s unfortunate.

Ah, you're alright then :) not in my shit position lol. I've got a deeper voice and my lungs are pretty naffed too, so I sort of have to look into Black Metal type singing lol.

Yeah I'm not sure what that's all about. I'm pretty sure they had guitars that were just a couple hundred buckaroonies at one point? I guess its an absolute imperative they have to extort everyone who likes rock n roll now because of a flu virus. Shekels are more important for the jew, than the sexual people.

13th_Wolf said:
Difference between lead and rhythm is up to you when making a song. There can be no difference and just 2-3 guitars playing the same notes making a wall of noise.

I notice on sweet child o mine and other GNR tracks the rhythm and lead are doing completely different things, while in other songs or bands they will be doing the same parts which didn’t make sense to me.

Its punkin' innit :lol: that's what them bands do. Back then they couldn't have multiple guitar tracks on their computer to get that fucked up reverby sound so they just got a few guitarists playing the same stuff really loud. It's avant-garde and noise rock. All of modern pop music, alternative rock and derivatives originated in that type of sound (obviously pop music today sounds nothing like GnR or Slayer or anything but you can compare it to the Cure for example)

There's really extreme bands that do this like Sonic Youth in their early days. You will have seen some of their art from the 90's period probably and maybe some songs, but their earlier stuff is really interesting. The focus isn't on sounding awesome and unleashing hell through the guitar, but rather on the dynamics of the entire song and seeing the guitar as a "noise machine" rather than in the classic rock vein. Sort of like Jimmy Page playing a guitar with a violin bow, but doing weirder shit than that like tacking strings together, using dental floss and other experimental stuff to do with their effects pedals. You can hear the influence even in electronic songs and later hip-hop/chill-hop beats, which really is something. The whole "grunge" thing pretty much ripped them off too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8UpY2YF3c - I Dreamed I Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGWSm2a3Es - The World Looks Red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGBNkLM9_8 - Bull in the Heather

They were also one of the bands that pushed feminism back when it was actually needed but I also think that they were confused on that as well. The frontman Thurston Moore was a bit too much of a cuck to his girlfriend lol, but he still made really good music.

13th_Wolf said:
Like a lot of songs only have one guitar playing, is that a rhythm or lead?

Also regarding the bass(ist), why do most bands even have one? For example AC/DC, I have listened to them for many many hours and I have NEVER noticed or heard the bass in their tracks. Same for Metallica. It is so inaudible in the mix that it seems pointless.

Imagine Michael Jackson or something without bass :lol:

Bass is life. The reason songs are memorable is the bass because it's an important part in the patterning of the song. Patterns get stuck in peoples heads and get sung in pubs, bars and nightclubs amongst anywhere else. If you're making an important song to nail the bass is the actual "under" part which props up the whole thing and gives it it's punch. Listen to those videos on youtube of guys playing metal and rock songs without bass and you'll see. That's why I said about learning to feel it more by listening to the punkier goth stuff back in the 70's when they didn't know what to do with bass yet and were using it a lot more vividly in the songs. Likesay, most pop songs today have very obvious bass (even if it's synth generated crap), this is why they are big songs stuck in the mass mind.

I wonder what a rave song using bass guitars instead of electronic bass would sound like? Would probably be really hard to do, lol.

13th_Wolf said:
Bass is life. The reason songs are memorable is the bass because it's an important part in the patterning of the song. Patterns get stuck in peoples heads and get sung in pubs, bars and nightclubs amongst anywhere else. If you're making an important song to nail the bass is the actual "under" part which props up the whole thing and gives it it's punch

So when I am talking about bass I mean actually being able to hear the person pluck the strings and make noise. I’m not talking bass in Pop or hip hop that just makes the whole car shake.

On the above song mentioned tornado of souls you can actually hear the fellow plucking the strings and making noise with the bass, which is in the forefront not the background like you are saying.

Or even the cliff burton era of Metallica which everyone says is the best because he was the bassist and the creative mind behind them.

Listen to ORION and you can hear the bass in most of it and it isn’t some background thing. It is what gives the track its sound.

https://youtu.be/aoO5LYx1Kxc

13th_Wolf said:
Bass is life. The reason songs are memorable is the bass because it's an important part in the patterning of the song. Patterns get stuck in peoples heads and get sung in pubs, bars and nightclubs amongst anywhere else. If you're making an important song to nail the bass is the actual "under" part which props up the whole thing and gives it it's punch

So when I am talking about bass I mean actually being able to hear the person pluck the strings and make noise. I’m not talking bass in Pop or hip hop that just makes the whole car shake.

On the above song mentioned tornado of souls you can actually hear the fellow plucking the strings and making noise with the bass, which is in the forefront not the background like you are saying.

Or even the cliff burton era of Metallica which everyone says is the best because he was the bassist and the creative mind behind them.

Listen to ORION and you can hear the bass in most of it and it isn’t some background thing. It is what gives the track its sound.

https://youtu.be/aoO5LYx1Kxc

I've listened to it and I noticed the bass line on the second part of it during the calmer intermission segment towards the middle and end. At the beginning, the thing you were going on about the bass blending into the rest of the sound seems to be occurring. I listened to Tornado of Souls too and initially heard it but later found it hard to pick up on. Oh, and the guitar solo in that song is utter freedom :)

Bass really is just the patterning of a song, especially in the sense of music like that. Someone's got to do it if the intended dynamics and feel of the song demands it otherwise it's unfinished. If you were talking about appreciating bass in general, the best place to look is not metal; but if in that unemphasised sense or only emphasised for segments of the song then totally. Songs where the bass is less emphasised/merged into the song is going for the 'higher' with putting emphasis on the strings, be it a violin, guitar whatever. If they are dominant above the bass then it's a more 'upper chakra' or 'feminine' type of song, feelsy to put it in such a way.

If the bass farts above a song on it's own, it'll be more likely to carry a shittier mood which is great for sad music, angry music or judeified pop bullshit.
Like this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0Wejod4fs
The fart-y bass is the first thing you hear, and it suits the goal of the song and story/feelings it's conveying. It's a 'lower' song. If a song is like this all the way through its totally gonna be a joke song or weird in some way, but if the bass is being done in other ways that are only emphasised here and there, it gives a sort of chill intermission type of effect instead, or sexual etc.

Songs with prominent bass lines will either be really weird and deviating or really simple.

It's where a major bulk of experimentality lies in a song, because the notes are the notes. The pattern the notes fit into is where the change happens, the difference, the new trend of music. People who experiment with the pattern are the ones who are behind the original creative output which is why in Metallica, people probably think that era of Cliff Burton was when Metallica set their standard and crafted their foundations. It's like Lemmy Kilmister in Motorhead, he was the bassist too and pretty much sung as well. It would be easier to do that than to play guitar and sing. For understanding the bass for your needs you'd probably wanna look at Motorhead as it's the same sort of music (a tad rockier though) as you put. There's emphasis on the bass.

I like their cover of Metallica's song Enter Sandman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9Gr5waAJg

He tunes his bass guitar to get it sounding dead fucked up too.

13th_Wolf said:
If the bass farts above a song on it's own, it'll be more likely to carry a shittier mood which is great for sad music, angry music or judeified pop bullshit.

I’m not asking for the bass to be overbearing excrement on the track. In the case of AC/DC I would like it to at least be audible on some points of the track. Or with this track you can actually hear it but it’s just a constant hammering away at the background with no real contribution. Bass is an afterthought for many bands it seems.
https://youtu.be/PiZHNw1MtzI

The bass does sound farty on that track. Is it Punk? I have never really been a fan of it. Punk is just noise to me like banging pots and pans around. I know you will disagree since you seem to be a big fan of Johnny rotten. Maybe you can enlighten me with some decent punk because I haven’t heard any that I like.

13th_Wolf said:
A bass only has 12 notes that a guitar doesn't have. And the other 28 or 26 notes (depending if the bass has either 24 or 22 frets) are the same as on a guitar. So a big amount of what the bass is playing could be mistaken for guitar.

This is my favorite bass song. Victor Wooten's song The Lesson. Just one guy with one bass, but he's able to make it sound like a whole band.
http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve37F3Ee9Ow

13th_Wolf said:

Bass is an afterthought for many bands it seems.
//
The bass does sound farty on that track. Is it Punk? I have never really been a fan of it. Punk is just noise to me like banging pots and pans around. I know you will disagree since you seem to be a big fan of Johnny rotten. Maybe you can enlighten me with some decent punk because I haven’t heard any that I like.

That's what I was trying to convey. Bass is more at the fore in punk than in standard classic rock and after the mid 70's era with AC/DC and the opening up of the more Satanic type rock into the mainstream. It's not really an afterthought with a lot of punk because the songs often are so simple and a repetition of a similar set of chords. With that (especially in the American 'hardcore' punk bands) they make really short songs under 2 minutes on that pattern, where the bass is a heavy focus as the goal of the song is FAST and Oomf, not particularly with a sick guitar solo or anything technical as they were noobs, but just oomf. Bass becomes important then for punk.

The best punk songs in my opinion are songs that sound like you could skate to them (or surf). There's a cleanness about them that isn't too technical but isn't too farty and crap either. Striking a balance between lightness and heaviness, and maintaining a steady tempo that you could also go nuts too at the same time.

I think you'll like this song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8UcVruNgE
You've probably heard it before. It's been on one of the Tony Hawk skateboard games before and also some things like adverts I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshtM17A4jg
This song by the early Ultravox has really great use of bass in the punk vein. It's the live version though they do this, and on the studio version it sounds a bit crappier the song. If you hear how the lyrics intersect and flows to the beat and rhyme, to me it sounds like an early hip hop influence. "Are you spea-king! Or did-I say".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
Fugazi are a decent punk band in the same light as Agent Orange. The song starts off with a bass solo. Bit different to N.I.B's bass solo though lol. The bass carries all the way through this song and after the initial pause (The waiting room) it jumps right back in and gives it life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh9C8XuoJBo
This is a bass cover of a song by Gang of Four. This is considered one of the first 'post-punk' genre songs. The guitar works with the bass in this which is really the dominant instrument for the first part of the song other than the drums and vocals later. The guitar plays the same 2 notes over and over again with the bass carrying the pattern. It works if sounding quite raw and barebones. Another song that's sort of similar to this is Politicians In My Eyes by Death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_qIoXE-Lw
The Wipers are a more guitar heavy band and do 'surf-punk' music. In this song you can hear the bass though and it sort of dances about at parts of the song and gives the song a rabid kind of character which works for the lyrics and point of the song. Other good songs by them are D-7, No Fair and Nothing Left to Lose. They are pretty much similar in terms of the bass, and they balance it in the same cool way. With a lot of their songs they're more on the depressive side once again though, the trait of bass-heavy music is either this or toned down pop.

It's a very recent thing for me as well. Previously I was into the older Hip hop or proper mainstream bands like Muse :lol:
Then it was Slipknot and KoRn, then it was Grunge, then it was punk rock. Now it's people who sound punk-y in the 1950's-60's and did heavier stuff back then like Bo Diddley, Vince Taylor and Louis Prima. The Stooges and other bands of the same time (whom most are still unknown to me) were the breakout for that kind of feel of some music that wasn't accepted I'm pretty sure; the explosion of that Bohemian culture that lingered into Blues and Jazz dating from the 1800's and probably earlier. It had a very sexual nature that nowadays the forms of music that descend from it channel into like political stuff or otherwise just shit so-called "sexual" pump and dump pop like Nikki minaj crap. That song that goes "FIRE! I'll take you to burrn" that Cobra likes is the best example for what it should really be about. Those people who were doing corpse paint before the Black Metal people lol.

Bands like the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd got the money because they were drugged out hippies and the supposed "counterculture" the enemy went on about to stifle people into a different group of marginalised crap. "Punk" as a label is stupid for that reason as well but it will linger as long as people are uncomfortable with what it implies which originally was thinking for yourself. On the other hand it implies violence and degeneracy so the enemy want to keep that meaning of it going as well. People aren't uncomfortable with ideas of universal love and spiritualism being spoken about anymore so "hippie" isn't really a word in use anymore. Now we have "light worker" and all related shite :lol:

Really all this stuff is is natal polarities people have in their souls that make them concern themselves with higher concepts than the herd can manage. So the herd have to give it a name to match their shit level of seeing things. Sometimes these people also feel they have to justify themselves to the dumb cattle herd this way too. All 'punk' is just music with more energy, awareness and thus aggression to potentially a Satanic way, with some of the bands especially. The next time a band like Nirvana or whatever comes to change music they'll come up with new words to escape, delude and detract others from the fact that the jig is almost up for being a complacent moron. Also in the effort to encourage the frontmen to ruination like they have done. Really by now we ought to have these types of artists singing in Sanskrit and not being called "punks" but some Sanskrit and Satanic equivalent of a musician who has high energy and/or intense sexual undertones about them. Currently this would be the equivalent of war music though as the enemy would not like that one bit if it obtained relevance in the culture their goyim horde was exposed to.

People who had felt this way about things (that there is much untruth and the world is in some odd state, a spiritual war) before certain "punk" characters had to justify it through the trappings laid by the enemy like the hippie meme, or otherwise were not taken seriously or seen like trash.

https://youtu.be/eP7tURQX1xc?t=120
At 4:08 Iggy Pop says in this interview the difference between Dionysic and Apollonian art, and it really can be said that Dionysic music is that offensive and energetic type of music what a portion of people are most jolted and intrigued by, the pushing of extremes. Others would fall more on the Apollonian side, preferring classical musical beauty and calmer, tolerable and more relaxing themes. That was actually the 'tolerable' feel of classical music which undermined the church in the first place; it was Apollonian, about the beauty of Satan and the Gods. Really you deal with both on different days, everyone should enjoy both at their own individual likes and they do merge into one another anyway. It's not something to really take too seriously, the "punk" thing like he says it comes from youthful frustration at the current state of a person's existence. He just abused himself in various ways and shocked people on top of it. That's all it is and all music invariably has that force. It's just up to now been a more baser and naive expression of it which is dumb and oft dangerous.

13th_Wolf said:
A bass only has 12 notes that a guitar doesn't have. And the other 28 or 26 notes (depending if the bass has either 24 or 22 frets) are the same as on a guitar. So a big amount of what the bass is playing could be mistaken for guitar.

This is my favorite bass song. Victor Wooten's song The Lesson. Just one guy with one bass, but he's able to make it sound like a whole band.
http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve37F3Ee9Ow

That is pretty phenomenal bass skill. I also see his name 'Wooten' sounds like Wotan :)
He clearly has a very good understanding of rhythm and pattern. Sounds like it could be developed into a hit.

I used to like Disturbed, but there is definitely a lot of negativity in their songs, and harmful subliminal messages. If you have a tendency towards negative thought patterns you are likely to feel much more depressed after listening to music like this. And by the way, the vocalist, who is a Jew, sounds ridiculously awful live, it makes me sincerely wonder how they managed to make him sound good on the record.

Adhiti666 said:

Yes, I think so. Like the jewishness is imprinted on the music. In any case, it feels wrong somehow.

As for other jews, there is Disturbed, for example. Better avoid it. The videos are weird, the music sounds all the same, the most famous one sounds like plagiarized from Linkin Park, and it all just feels wrong in some way.

Listening to something pagan is a good idea.

I really like this:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PskDLbP1x1o&list=RDAMVMPskDLbP1x1o

That Ymir song is very catchy and feels more tuned to the soul.

I just recently realized Buddy Rich is a kike. That’s a bummer because his drum solos are insane, but it makes sense because he stuck with boring big band music and wasn’t to keen on the experimental hard bop jazz. I mean swing and big band was probably heavily kiked up.

I also learned months ago that Joe Strummer from The Clash was a part kike(I think grandfather or grandmother on the moms side or something like that), I heard (((Rock the Casbah))) on the radio and I was like ya he’s probably a jew, then I looked into it and yeah.

Also sucks that there tend to be quite a few Jewish classical musicians, which makes it cumbersome to find new classical recordings to listen to. I mean you may get a kike or 2 is in an orchestra whatever cause they’re playing gentile music, but if it’s a solo piece played by a kike then it’s better to find a gentile playing it.

Oh ya, also recently find out Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits is a jew. I always enjoyed hearing ‘Sultans of Swing’ or ‘Money For Nothing’ on the radio. Bummer...

I like classical music and its notable the amount of jews that are the famous soloists. A random top 10 20th century violinst list on the internet will usually have 7-9 of them being jewish. Majority of most famous concert pianists in the last century are jewish

"Yeah Billy Corgan has become the ultimate Coldplay era copout person. The ones in the 90's that didn't die of smack or grew up and got real, ended up like evolved super-hippies who are uber jew-lovers. He was actually on the Alex Jones show once though which is quite odd."

Ahaha, very true :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back