Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology in magick - multiples or totals?

Way_Seeker666

I know it's always been said to use multiples of the number you're working with, or the number of a rune, etc. But it's also always said about news articles and world events to notice what the numbers add to.
So which is better in magick?

If I understand you correctly you are asking about using magick to manifest certain desires into the physical world, being it events or such?

Creating events is possible, and takes a lot of work. I mean, repeating certain vibrations and affirmations for a certain period of time in order for it to manifest.

9/11 is an example of an event, and how jews abuse the number 6. People tie in to that number through subliminals just so jews can stay in "power".

Other so called events may be getting a job, a partner, more money etc.

Too do work on the self - timing the moon as well as other planets are of huge help. Try using a rune or a combination of runes that complements your goal.

If you are using destructive runes, you are adviced to clean your chakras and aura fully afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back