Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Traitor brought to justice

Not very often you see the WMBF pairing, mostly because it is seen as downgrade to be with a black woman or any other dark race.

Also what very dumb way to die.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Not very often you see the WMBF pairing, mostly because it is seen as downgrade to be with a black woman or any other dark race.

Also what very dumb way to die.

On that note, most of the black women I have seen with “white” men are actually jews, one a verified jew. The others you can just tell.

Sundara said:
On that note, most of the black women I have seen with “white” men are actually jews, one a verified jew. The others you can just tell.

Why do you think that is? Are they attracted to Jews because of their money and power?

Sundara said:

Why do you think that is? Are they attracted to Jews because of their money and power?

No not at all, they’re not wealthy or powerful. I think the black women are just confused in thinking they’re actually white men, and they don’t like their own men sometimes. They have this idea that a white man will treat them better or be more loyal or a better dad and then they wind up with kikes and hate on white men.

"Super bright, intelligent, loving, wise."
Err, yeah. That was my initial thought...

I would put money on that their social media has "anti racism" posts. Especially the black broad. People who date white people who aren't white themselves tend to mostly be racists towards whites and hate the "patriarchy".

Aldrick said:
Aku said:
Lol made my day man, oil drillers and coal burner’s deserve death.

No no no no no no. That is so unkind my friend. To reality.

They deserve much much worse. This was so simple. LAMEEEE!

Lame I say. I can think of far far worse things than death. They need to beg for that mercy.

What a moderate. Haha.

I both think a certain line shouldn't be crossed but also yeah absolutely, amputate all of them and parade them round like pigs, throwing apples at them and shit. Race traitor 'human' centipede. If people come to feel that way about it, why not?

It's not pretty though, or a particularly blissful state of things but they do worse. The only issue is the fact that nowadays to be barbaric is often totally detrimental because everyone in the world now can see. They will lambast whites barbaric acts but not the constant ones still going on in Africa or Asia.

That side of emotional expression can't be repressed either and it's been a long time coming. Nature is nature, there are always times of serious anger and violence incoming. It's a different case for hostile species. Gentile on Gentile violence even as a reaction to the injustice of miscegenation is upsetting to witness. You have to see it from the eyes of the innocent as well, and the beauty of Satan's ideal in contrast to it. Some get too bloodthirsty they forget what is happening to their own identity.

So Race traitor human centipede might probably be a bit too despicable and jewish of a punishment. You have to measure it by how badly it may change some deep things about how our race is perceived. Justice is justice on both ends and the other end of race mixing and swine has got a lot of support and backing at the moment, the kikes have always used our outbursts to rally the sofa-bound 'moral crusaders' against us in some way or other.

But yeah, that's my opinion. I agree with both sides on that argument.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
Aku said:
Lol made my day man, oil drillers and coal burner’s deserve death.

No no no no no no. That is so unkind my friend. To reality.

They deserve much much worse. This was so simple. LAMEEEE!

Lame I say. I can think of far far worse things than death. They need to beg for that mercy.

What a moderate. Haha.

I both think a certain line shouldn't be crossed but also yeah absolutely, amputate all of them and parade them round like pigs, throwing apples at them and shit. Race traitor 'human' centipede. If people come to feel that way about it, why not?

It's not pretty though, or a particularly blissful state of things but they do worse. The only issue is the fact that nowadays to be barbaric is often totally detrimental because everyone in the world now can see. They will lambast whites barbaric acts but not the constant ones still going on in Africa or Asia.

That side of emotional expression can't be repressed either and it's been a long time coming. Nature is nature, there are always times of serious anger and violence incoming. It's a different case for hostile species. Gentile on Gentile violence even as a reaction to the injustice of miscegenation is upsetting to witness. You have to see it from the eyes of the innocent as well, and the beauty of Satan's ideal in contrast to it. Some get too bloodthirsty they forget what is happening to their own identity.

So Race traitor human centipede might probably be a bit too despicable and jewish of a punishment. You have to measure it by how badly it may change some deep things about how our race is perceived. Justice is justice on both ends and the other end of race mixing and swine has got a lot of support and backing at the moment, the kikes have always used our outbursts to rally the sofa-bound 'moral crusaders' against us in some way or other.

But yeah, that's my opinion. I agree with both sides on that argument.

Ehhhh, I absolutely despise those movies. It has nothing to do with that sick jewish shit.

Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:

Ehhhh, I absolutely despise those movies. It has nothing to do with that sick jewish shit.

Yup, but that's the depth that all violence and punishment can go to. The potential is there and it's always been exacerbated by the enemy.

There's always a line no matter how blurred it can get, you pretty much said it yourself.

Things can always get extremely depraved beyond all measure like that movie which is why I used it as an example. Punishment has to fall on a scale of proper justice, you can't take it too far.

Though that's a definition for people who still harbour that kind of stuff on their soul, not on someone who has cleansed all hangups because such a person's way of punishing others would naturally be right and just from their advancements in Satanism.

People here still have freedom and when they are empowered from meditations, can make the decision to gloss over those types of hangups and in a potential deception, come to see (or adopt a blase attitude concerning) that type of stuff as normal and righteous levels of revenge, forgetting who they truly are as a Satanist. Embodying jewishness that has been forced on them from say, movies, past/past-life experiences and other things which imprint the mind in any way. How one perceives their own power and how to exact it can be tainted by the enemy's side concerning those affairs (revenge, violence, of Pluto etc.)

This is why rightfully there's more focus on cleansing and dealing with hangups and past programming before seeking to empower oneself as not only does it hinder your empowerment if you bypass that, but if you do indeed attain progress while doing this, it can cause very disgusting and evil things to come out of you and maybe even harm innocent people.

Anyway sorry Aldrick :)
I just like talking about the extreme side of stuff, I'm not sure if it previously was common here or not but I feel now in a time where the forum is more entrenched and mature than before, there could be more talk going on into the topic.

Race traitors should be publicly shamed, alienated by their communities and frowned-upon in my balanced view, not punished viciously at the moment (or really, ever). In degenerate cases and persistent offenders they should be burned alive or something like that. Society treating it as a problem and a sad, decrepit thing on the kids will mitigate and reduce the frequency of it even happening so much so to the point that after a while it wouldn't be that much of a problem...at the moment though that is not the case.

Treating it with deathly consequences in the iPhone goyim world on the other hand will lead to backlashes. I think racial science should instead be used to discredit miscegenation and portray it as unjust to the children and socially unacceptable. Race mixing is the real and true "bastardry" of bloodlines, not jewish marriage crap.

13th_Wolf said:
Race traitors should be publicly shamed, alienated by their communities and frowned-upon in my balanced view, not punished viciously at the moment (or really, ever). In degenerate cases and persistent offenders they should be burned alive or something like that. Society treating it as a problem and a sad, decrepit thing on the kids will mitigate and reduce the frequency of it even happening so much so to the point that after a while it wouldn't be that much of a problem...at the moment though that is not the case.
Repeating offenders should be segregrated to their own. Actually any race traitor and their family should be segregrated away from general population. We do not need them in our midst. Burning alive seems a bit harsh.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:

Yup, but that's the depth that all violence and punishment can go to. The potential is there and it's always been exacerbated by the enemy.

There's always a line no matter how blurred it can get, you pretty much said it yourself.

Things can always get extremely depraved beyond all measure like that movie which is why I used it as an example. Punishment has to fall on a scale of proper justice, you can't take it too far.

Though that's a definition for people who still harbour that kind of stuff on their soul, not on someone who has cleansed all hangups because such a person's way of punishing others would naturally be right and just from their advancements in Satanism.

People here still have freedom and when they are empowered from meditations, can make the decision to gloss over those types of hangups and in a potential deception, come to see (or adopt a blase attitude concerning) that type of stuff as normal and righteous levels of revenge, forgetting who they truly are as a Satanist. Embodying jewishness that has been forced on them from say, movies, past/past-life experiences and other things which imprint the mind in any way. How one perceives their own power and how to exact it can be tainted by the enemy's side concerning those affairs (revenge, violence, of Pluto etc.)

This is why rightfully there's more focus on cleansing and dealing with hangups and past programming before seeking to empower oneself as not only does it hinder your empowerment if you bypass that, but if you do indeed attain progress while doing this, it can cause very disgusting and evil things to come out of you and maybe even harm innocent people.

Anyway sorry Aldrick :)
I just like talking about the extreme side of stuff, I'm not sure if it previously was common here or not but I feel now in a time where the forum is more entrenched and mature than before, there could be more talk going on into the topic.

Treating it with deathly consequences in the iPhone goyim world on the other hand will lead to backlashes. I think racial science should instead be used to discredit miscegenation and portray it as unjust to the children and socially unacceptable. Race mixing is the real and true "bastardry" of bloodlines, not jewish marriage crap.

We've gone around slaughtering our enemies for thousand of years. The Gentile mind doesnt think to turn it into human centipede. We outlawed christianity and it was punishable by Death in Rome.

Were not Liberals.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:

It's best to just disappear scum like that. Have the secret police abduct them in the middle of the night and execute them in a forest somewhere.
That's assuming people are still in the "muh feels, muh human rights" mode and think lives of these degenerates have any value.

If the public detests race mixing mongrels(which they all will in the future, thanks to the reeducation efforts), might as well make a public show of the execution. Crucifixion would be my choice. Let all see what awaits those that spit in Fathers face and try to destroy His children.

Henu the Great said:
Burning alive seems a bit harsh.

That’s harsh but it’s not harsh to burn thousands of years of incredible genetic evolution and DNA by coal burning an sheit. These people are literally disconnecting themselves from the Satan’s serpent seed bloodline.

One drop rule applies to gentile DNA as well not just being part Jewish. However the dark races being mixed with each other doesn’t really matter or make a difference.

That’s harsh but it’s not harsh to burn thousands of years of incredible genetic evolution and DNA by coal burning an sheit. These people are literally disconnecting themselves from the Satan’s serpent seed bloodline.

One drop rule applies to gentile DNA as well not just being part Jewish. However the dark races being mixed with each other doesn’t really matter or make a difference.
Fair enough, you are right here.

Southern White Gentile, You say "the dark races mixing does not make a difference" ?

So at the same time you abhor the miscegenation of whites mixing with the other races, you show a blind eye to the fact that the other races mixing with various sub groups, would lead to the same dilution of their bloodline and very negative genetic side effects as well?

That seems like a very flawed outlook, and you should retract, and rethink your statement.

As for mixing in general, yes its atrocious, abhorant in how it destroys the bloodline, but as another member just stated, just going full genocide and warlike on the race traitors, is not going to solve the core problem.

Re-education, deprogramming, and enlightenment is the answer.

Warring, and destroying our own is not going to be seen as the best option from the eyes of the gods either, if we did not take up more civilised and well thought out solutions first to solve the problem of race mixing.

The gods want us to evolve, and be like them, i highly doubt the first action and response the gods would have for this issue, would be to start cleaving the race mixers apart like we are brainless savages.

Better solutions would be needed to be implemented, like laws against it, and various other things discussed before.

serpentwalker666 said:
Southern White Gentile, You say "the dark races mixing does not make a difference" ?

So at the same time you abhor the miscegenation of whites mixing with the other races, you show a blind eye to the fact that the other races mixing with various sub groups, would lead to the same dilution of their bloodline and very negative genetic side effects as well?

I said that because it is very easy for a dark race like blacks to restore their bloodline and racial purity after being mixed. If you are white that is impossible because you have been tainted forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back