Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Location of Astral Temple

Necrorifter

I am on brink of astral projection, but I am curious as to the astral realm, real-time zone, tend to be a reflection of the physical world. So how does one go around construct their astral temple when it could be exposed to other astral projectors or enemies. Astral projection is different than lucid dreams in that dreams are inside of your mind, so it is more or less safe from enemy influence. but is there a safe zone for astral temple such as "pocket dimension" tied to your soul or something? Or do I just visualize neverending clear white background and then construct the temple in there?

Necrorifter said:
I am on brink of astral projection, but I am curious as to the astral realm, real-time zone, tend to be a reflection of the physical world. So how does one go around construct their astral temple when it could be exposed to other astral projectors or enemies. Astral projection is different than lucid dreams in that dreams are inside of your mind, so it is more or less safe from enemy influence. but is there a safe zone for astral temple such as "pocket dimension" tied to your soul or something? Or do I just visualize neverending clear white background and then construct the temple in there?

If our 3rd dimension is infinite, the 4th dimension is at least infinite squared.

The Astral is the 4th Dimension, and if I understand it correctly, it is infinitely arrayed interleaved 3rd dimensions. So in other words, it has infinite „pocket dimensions“ if you want to call them like that

Necrorifter said:

A being in another „Dimension“ could have the same coordinates as you in the 3rd dimension (x, y, z) and from a specific „angle“ it would look like that you both stand on the same spot. But you have different coordinates in another axis, which is separating your dimension from his. He would be right „next“ to you, but you are not able to „see“ him, because you are separated by the other axis. It depends on the „thickness“ which separates the two 3rd dimensions. If your and his dimension, adjoin, and you stand on the same spot (x, y, z), he would be „closer“ to you, than I would be to you. But you have no way to experience him... on the 3rd dimension atleast..
The 4th Dimension is the Astral, and you can experience him there, but it is very easy to get lost there, because infinite Dimensions (I mean infinite 3rd dimensions) are connected there.

And I believe that you can access through the 4th dimension (which is superior to our space time) to speed that is way beyond the speed of light. (Satan interacts with us, and he is light years away, his response is immediate tho)
And if you astral project I believe that you can „teleport“ to any space you want, you just have to imagine it, take one step forward and you would reach your destination.

***This is just my own theory of reading spiritual stuff, science and own thought and intuition.***

Dreams are on the astral.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43665&p=191917#p191917

What matters most important is that your astral temple should be made from tough, strong materials.

Necrorifter said:

You do a ritual and ask Satan to protect it.

Necrorifter said:

The astral plane is a subspace of infinite layering 'dimensions', every 'solidified' construct upon it is a projection on any singular level of these dimensions that cater to the creator and anyone who associates in tie to it, anything, anywhere, the actual true location is not truly defined by any sense of logic. It usually ties to something physical, in which case would be our own selves with an astral temple projected of our own ego of which is tied to a physical form and medium.

Such locations like an astral temple can only be discovered or entered upon with connection or strong association to any related matters. Satan and the gods can find and enter our astral temple through us specifically as we are naturally bonded and connected to them spiritually by creation and descendance. This enabling of reading upon our psychic sight, senses, will, etc via this bond and connection (This is also how they are able to urge and influence us to do or find things in order to guide us to help, answers, information, etc) is part of how they can find our astral temple.

Some form of connection or knowledge of an astral location is required in order to find it via intent and connection, otherwise it is not known and cannot be discovered or found. This is the same with magic matters, you can't read the mind of someone if you can't figure out how they look in appearance, etc in order to properly pinpoint your focus to perform the action on the correct individual. This is why we don't share very personal information about ourselves here, show our appearances, describe how we look, what our rooms or homes look like, what we own or have, as such information makes it easier for hostiles or infiltrators to pinpoint their focus of an attack upon us.

So an astral temple is essentially a pocket dimension, to enter it requires knowing it or tying to the creator in open psychic bond enough to discover it in the creators will.

Aldrick said:
Necrorifter said:

You do a ritual and ask Satan to protect it.

I have heard of this ritual, but what ritual is it? It is not mentioned in the astral temple section of satanic witchcraft of what this ritual is called.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Necrorifter said:

The astral plane is a subspace of infinite layering 'dimensions', every 'solidified' construct upon it is a projection on any singular level of these dimensions that cater to the creator and anyone who associates in tie to it, anything, anywhere, the actual true location is not truly defined by any sense of logic. It usually ties to something physical, in which case would be our own selves with an astral temple projected of our own ego of which is tied to a physical form and medium.

Such locations like an astral temple can only be discovered or entered upon with connection or strong association to any related matters. Satan and the gods can find and enter our astral temple through us specifically as we are naturally bonded and connected to them spiritually by creation and descendance. This enabling of reading upon our psychic sight, senses, will, etc via this bond and connection (This is also how they are able to urge and influence us to do or find things in order to guide us to help, answers, information, etc) is part of how they can find our astral temple.

Some form of connection or knowledge of an astral location is required in order to find it via intent and connection, otherwise it is not known and cannot be discovered or found. This is the same with magic matters, you can't read the mind of someone if you can't figure out how they look in appearance, etc in order to properly pinpoint your focus to perform the action on the correct individual. This is why we don't share very personal information about ourselves here, show our appearances, describe how we look, what our rooms or homes look like, what we own or have, as such information makes it easier for hostiles or infiltrators to pinpoint their focus of an attack upon us.

So an astral temple is essentially a pocket dimension, to enter it requires knowing it or tying to the creator in open psychic bond enough to discover it in the creators will.

Thank for those information, I read more from that dude link few comments above that have your talk about those astral plane and how they work. Very nice talks. It make a lot more sense. Now I understand why that one dude that talk to me long ago told me to just think that my astral body move when I move, and eventually I will get feel for my astral body as it move along with my physical body.

There is something I am curious about, if the location of the astral temple is more linked to your soul, does this meant the astral temple can carry over if your soul reincarnate? Is it possible to find an astral temple created by you in your previous life if any create astral temple? or does this temple disappear when you reincarnated?

Necrorifter said:
There is something I am curious about, if the location of the astral temple is more linked to your soul, does this meant the astral temple can carry over if your soul reincarnate? Is it possible to find an astral temple created by you in your previous life if any create astral temple? or does this temple disappear when you reincarnated?

If it's connected and associated with you then yes you will be able to find it again but you have to be able to find it by knowing it and purposefully seeking it. This is the same with servitors which can remain with a mage to the next lifetime.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Necrorifter said:

If it's connected and associated with you then yes you will be able to find it again but you have to be able to find it by knowing it and purposefully seeking it. This is the same with servitors which can remain with a mage to the next lifetime.

That is good. Now I will need to work on past life regression and astral projection to find those information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back