Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unbelievable

Right it is 2am central time and still the election winner has been declared.

Biden has 236 electoral votes, Trump 213.

All of the states left that haven’t been called are ones where Trump is leading by considerable amounts, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina. It is obvious at this point that he is the winner.

But still no Jewish media network, not even fox, will come out and say it, because fuck you goyim you don’t get know the results.

They will try to drag this on for as long as possible and just so happen to happen to find boxes of mail in ballots for Biden in all of these states I’m certain.

What a bunch of crap. Then again whoever wins the jews will still lose due to final rtr. :D

Henu the Great said:
. Then again whoever wins the jews will still lose due to final rtr. :D

Yeah I have become so upset at jews and their media recently I have to double or triple down on the RTR.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Henu the Great said:
. Then again whoever wins the jews will still lose due to final rtr. :D

Yeah I have become so upset at jews and their media recently I have to double or triple down on the RTR.

It’s fucking astonishing how they lie to your face and people believe it. Trump said “In my mind, I’ve already won.” And they quickly cut him off to say “LOOK AT HOW HE LIES, he said he has WON the election and he is LYING to the public. Everybody, Trump has NOT won the election and he is lying to you.” He was clearly just making a statement to affirm confidence. It’s even more mind boggling how there are people that suck that garbage down, as if they didn’t just hear the exact statement that Trump said himself, he clearly didn’t lie about anything. This is how kikes act and operate as individuals and as a whole.

Sundara said:
It’s even more mind boggling how there are people that suck that garbage down, as if they didn’t just hear the exact statement that Trump said himself, he clearly didn’t lie about anything. This is how kikes act and operate as individuals and as a whole.
Be aware that it's actually a relatively small amount of the populace that's really believing all this. The enemy is currently working overtime with their kike agents to create a picture on all the medias that "the majority of people is against trump". We have seen this many times before, and it's already known for a while that there are literal building-blocks with thousands of jew agents that spend all day influencing public opinion with countless online accounts.

The real number of people who believe this in full, even now in the beginning, is maybe about 30 - 40% at most. This is a very very generous estimate. And that number will dwindle rapidly as this situation progresses, because the media lies will be exposed for everyone to see.

Shael said:
Sundara said:
It’s even more mind boggling how there are people that suck that garbage down, as if they didn’t just hear the exact statement that Trump said himself, he clearly didn’t lie about anything. This is how kikes act and operate as individuals and as a whole.
Be aware that it's actually a relatively small amount of the populace that's really believing all this. The enemy is currently working overtime with their kike agents to create a picture on all the medias that "the majority of people is against trump". We have seen this many times before, and it's already known for a while that there are literal building-blocks with thousands of jew agents that spend all day influencing public opinion with countless online accounts.

The real number of people who believe this in full, even now in the beginning, is maybe about 30 - 40% at most. This is a very very generous estimate. And that number will dwindle rapidly as this situation progresses, because the media lies will be exposed for everyone to see.

Yes those numbers oughta decrease rapidly. Social media, too. I hope a massive lawsuit goes through against kikebook for electoral interference.

Sundara said:
Yes those numbers oughta decrease rapidly. Social media, too. I hope a massive lawsuit goes through against kikebook for electoral interference.

It's not just them but twitter as well, majorly too I might add in censoring.

Also Tucker Carlson mentioned some silicon valley execs in the Biden house promoting more borg-spy bullshit to come.

Lots of shit is gonna hit the fan with lawsuits pretty soon. Expect it. Maybe an overturn of the Biden victory to a Trump victory.

Gear88 said:
Sundara said:

It's not just them but twitter as well, majorly too I might add in censoring.

Also Tucker Carlson mentioned some silicon valley execs in the Biden house promoting more borg-spy bullshit to come.

Lots of shit is gonna hit the fan with lawsuits pretty soon. Expect it. Maybe an overturn of the Biden victory to a Trump victory.

The last episode of Tucker Carlson was great. He's straight up telling people it's not about making Trump the winner but that if massive fraud took place (which it did) Americans will lose complete faith in our political system. The jews are being exposed on a whole new level. I see hundreds of comments on jewtube praising Hitler now. People are aware of the Communist game and how the democratic party plans on setting the stage for a one party jew run state.

I was listening to the news today, liberal news radio and a women comes on who claims to be one of the volunteer vote counters for the state of Jew York. She’s trying to comfort the American people and she says no fraud took place, it was very professional. Then the media host, who was a jew, said, “You know, I don’t even care if there was fraud. Good, if there was. It’s been enough. Enough of this president, it needs to end. If there was fraud, good, thank you for whoever did it.” This was the jew Howard Stern on the news segment of The Howard Stern show.

This was the media. And he’s saying good that there was voter fraud and everyone laughs and agrees. The point is even they’re slowly done denying it. It’s there. We can see something too suspicious is happening. Now they’re like “okay it’s going on, who cares?” Just brushing it off. Not that it’s surprising. It’s hard to be surprised by the jew anymore.

Gear88 said:
Maybe an overturn of the Biden victory to a Trump victory.
There really isnt even a "Biden victory" to begin with. The fact that even several SS here have accepted this lie shows how heavy the influence of big media still is. Biden did not win, and the election is not over. This is the situation, despite what the media tries to claim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back