Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happens if you search on Google "White American family"....

Wtf.. dude what an excellent find. The images are a little bit different actually in America when I typed that it, but still it was ALL black families. This is BLATANT evidence of the attack on the white family and white people. I’m definitely going to show people this. Great find.

The same happens if you type American inventors or White woman with children.

Eric13 said:
Wtf.. dude what an excellent find. The images are a little bit different actually in America when I typed that it, but still it was ALL black families. This is BLATANT evidence of the attack on the white family and white people. I’m definitely going to show people this. Great find.
I did not find it. I've read a comment saying this and I posted. The excuse was that Google algorithm prioritize the word Family and because somehow there are more Black families images it finds that...such bullshits. Like they can't change the algorithm to be more precises. They do it all the time and now it cannot be done?

https://www.dogpile.com/serp?qc=ima...PSr6cQjmeZaHpYuDiSq9EpkyfGFTQEL9V7N3NRud8gn0a

This may not be totally Googles doing. But it is good info to show people. This site i linked to (i use way more often to search stuff cause its less censored and different in what it finds) is different in the results and not on the same algorithm but it still shows a lot of race mixed stuff. To be honest there are a lot of sites that post race mixing propaganda. So that is part of it. This does show the Jews are attacking us.

But this is good info thank you. This kind of feels like sickness to me. It is not that different in what the American version of Google finds when i searched the same thing by just typing in Google url.

Anti White leftists: "White replacement is a far right white nationalist conspiracy theory"

Also anti White leftists " it's bad to show all white families on google and let's rejoice in making whites into minorities in their own countries and in their seats of power"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back