Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many main chakras are there?

Seby

The site states there are 13 main chakras and 7 are the most important but this doesn't take in consideration the third eye. Why? And how many chakras in total?

I have other questions.
The sushumna is placed inside the spine, ie the back chakra extensions. The ida and pingala are also there or with the main chakras in the middle of the body?
Is the sushumna one of two nadis (yin and yang) that connects with the magpie bridge?

TopoftheAbyss said:
The site states there are 13 main chakras and 7 are the most important but this doesn't take in consideration the third eye. Why?
The third eye itself is not a chakra, the third eye is simply the extension of the 6th chakra.

How The Third Eye Works: https://archive.is/hBKLr

13 main are the centerline chakrs i.e. middle/shoulder/hip/temple.

Technically there are 29 major chakras, 25 inside your body, 4 above your head.

5/3/3/5/3/5/1 = (25) Mulhadara -to- Sahasrara -to- Gold/Silver/10th/11th above the head.

10th and 11th chakras deal with Shaktipat stratification they were mentioned by someone on Yahoo forums about circa 2005 give or take. Potentially old or incorrect information but since no one ever mentioned or tries out said 10/11 then we can only speculate.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The site states there are 13 main chakras and 7 are the most important but this doesn't take in consideration the third eye. Why? And how many chakras in total?

I have other questions.
The sushumna is placed inside the spine, ie the back chakra extensions. The ida and pingala are also there or with the main chakras in the middle of the body?
Is the sushumna one of two nadis (yin and yang) that connects with the magpie bridge?

I've heard that there like over 300 chakras in the body , in total, plus ones outside the body.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I have other questions.

There are 13 major chakras, they're all important but the 7 are a good starting point to focus on for the long while of advancement, the other 6 are mostly for a bit later on, especially in regards to working with the kundalini.

The third-eye is essentially an extension of a major chakra, the 6th chakra, this is why it is not considered a major, it's more like an exterior function that ties to the 6th chakra and pineal gland. I do not yet have confident knowledge of the ida/pingala or sushumna, someone else can answer that for you most likely.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I have other questions.

Here is the chakras.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back