Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elections

If the senate stays republican and the house flips red than not much because the congress will block all of Biden’s agendas.

I think people have a needlessly apocalyptic vision of a Biden (Harris) presidency. It will just be Obama 2.0, with the republican house senate blocking everything.

Then in 2024 we may get an even better candidate than Trump. No way people will accept 8 years of Kamala Harris.

Blackdragon666 said:
I've been following the US elections and I'm a bit worried. What if the left wins? What next?

Well if you want hypothesis brother, I'll just say in projection, the Jews will have Biden create new laws that will further implement increased pressure on people's lives, open all borders, create higher racial genocide against Aryans( hopefully exterminate them in their crazy agenda), restructure the system that will give black supposed power then take it away when all is said and done(like how record deals are made).

People work harder as toil do bare minimum. Ohh and forced vaccination ID chip. Can't forget that..

So pretty much a larger step to Jew World Order.

Butttt... They aren't getting it. We've much to give and we're throwing out cards on the table. We've got multiple Trump cards. What have they got?

Blackdragon666 said:
I've been following the US elections and I'm a bit worried. What if the left wins? What next?
Don't worry. Keep on doing the final rtr. Keep on advancing your soul. Keep your stockpiles piled.

Another positive thing that may come out of the left winning is more exposure. There is no way the jews will not go into full jew mode especially with all the RTRs being done.

The only thing they have is the MSM, a bunch of NPCs and some failing torah magic.

I do it in stacks of five or six nowadays, occasionally with an additional two stacked into one. :)

Nothing but just more laws to put a cap on rights and freedom for the people. And some people will buy it in the name of, say,, technological convenience. They give us solution to make our life easier but peel the onion layers, it's just demoting us, enslaving us more and more.

Just, pretty much, stronger Stockholm syndrome for Jew world order. Remember,b they just want to escalate this world order so their plans can manifest at faster rate.

Blackdragon666 said:

No matter what, we will strive and win.
Do not worry, we stand strong.

Remember what Amdusias said?

Blackdragon666 said:
I do it in stacks of five or six nowadays, occasionally with an additional two stacked into one. :)
Well done! I do three times two during this current schedule, and when it's over I will be doing one set of three regularly except for Saturdays and Sundays at least two times three.

There's large evidence of voter fraud, it's highly likely that there will be a recount with proper adjustments to follow. I'm sure Trump will pull something off and won't let this bs happen. Even then it doesn't matter because of the fact he bent full 180 towards Israel and barely did much for our interest, it's the same with every president. I think Trump became a social experiment for the enemy to get a sense of what the majority of Americans stance is and how much they will tolerate. Either way the outcome may not be good.

We'll just have to wait and see just hope for the best.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
If the senate stays republican and the house flips red than not much because the congress will block all of Biden’s agendas.

I think people have a needlessly apocalyptic vision of a Biden (Harris) presidency. It will just be Obama 2.0, with the republican house senate blocking everything.

Then in 2024 we may get an even better candidate than Trump. No way people will accept 8 years of Kamala Harris.

Facts. This what has made me calm about a Trump loss. That and it'll make people want Trump back in 4 years and he might run again or like you said someone better.

Blackdragon666 said:
Another positive thing that may come out of the left winning is more exposure. There is no way the jews will not go into full jew mode especially with all the RTRs being done.

The only thing they have is the MSM, a bunch of NPCs and some failing torah magic.

Better if they don't win. A Biden/Harris will not be Obama 2.0. The exposure has been quite big and they will try pretty tough jewing. Like an open border policy that will trigger mass civil unrest while (((China and Russia))) will be rubbing their hands in such a scenario where the US is destabilised. That is why there are so bad things happening now, because they are in panic mode. We must at least have leaders that try their best to stabilize things. The left will go for the kill. Let's keep up the RTR for now. We have been doing a lot the RTR and the Gods are on our side. So let's keep a little faith in our joint effory ;)

I don't really follow modern politics because honestly it's just watching puppets of jews arguing with themselves in make-believe opposition when they all really serve the same masters.

Trump tells you what you want to hear but at the end of the day he does little to stop jewish corruption from spreading. The idea that elections and votes are important is engineered to create hysteria in the masses. Emotional people are predictable and more easily manipulated and fooled.

In the end it doesn't matter if trump or biden wins both serve the same jewish powers and both push the same agenda, albeit trump does so more covertly, and tells the more aware and discontent of the goyim what they want to hear so they will be quiet.

Microchip technology is still being openly developed in his borders so what's this cunt doing of value anyway, when the jews can continue to push their agenda under his presidency.

Trump is a jewish solution to a jewish problem and the results he has put up speak for themselves. I'll support this asshole when he walks up in his rallies and starts complaining about jews, instead of the proxies they set up for him to complain about.

2017-05-22T194421Z_254507051_RC12383B0890_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-ISRAEL.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back