Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

War room fuck up

Wayofthegods

So I try to nail a Ritial without being interrupted for once in I dont even remember the last time I had an opportunity to do it in privacy.

And low and behold the one on the very right out of three under the clock I always use, is not responding or loading. So I decided to use the middle one. I forgot that it WAS A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT that doesn't allow you to erase the last three letters. Why we even allowed this garbage to go on our war room I have no idea.

So then I pull open an app I loaded to do it. Hits gallery, app stopped working, closes, app stopped working, app stopped working....

I am ready to beat someone to fucking death. I had to PRETEND and do it my fucking mind.

Aldrick said:
So I try to nail a Ritial without being interrupted for once in I dont even remember the last time I had an opportunity to do it in privacy.

And low and behold the one on the very right out of three under the clock I always use, is not responding or loading. So I decided to use the middle one. I forgot that it WAS A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT that doesn't allow you to erase the last three letters. Why we even allowed this garbage to go on our war room I have no idea.

So then I pull open an app I loaded to do it. Hits gallery, app stopped working, closes, app stopped working, app stopped working....

I am ready to beat someone to fucking death. I had to PRETEND and do it my fucking mind.
um...I've always pretended they disappeared lmao. I've always used the same papers since we've been doing the frtr. I drew over them with pencil, although not enough to totally black it out, but after that I've been re-using the same papers and imagined them dissapating. Should I totally black them out and stick to the app's color in? I like doing it on paper, especially since I can pretend my cursing is aging the paper.

Aldrick said:
and do it my fucking mind.
That's even stronger than just deleting on paper. Azazel has said to Maxine that it's even stronger.

I don't know what you are raging bout dude. :D Download master rtr (can be used on browser also), and if other tools fail then use it: https://liliths.top/

As for the timer... It's not even needed after the one check as the hours are always the same. Just mind the daylight savings change.

You do not even explain the problem and rage as per usual.

You also do not even consider the problem may be a stupidity of your device/s.

Aldrick said:

There's no need or use in freaking out like this. If it's really just this that got you so riled up there is something very wrong somewhere and you'd do well to deal with it. If you're projecting other issues onto this well I don't need to tell you how immature and beneath a Satanist this behavior is...
What I will point out is that people here chose to take their own time and energy to make something for the benefit of others, for you, and you are responding to their good will and kindess with denigration and insults, like a total shitbag.
Also, as Aquarius said, doing it in your mind is what you're supposed to do and is the most powerful. The tools are to help newer people learn to do the visualization.

For your own sake and others', chill out and get yourself together brother.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What??!! I got mad at the enemy trying to fuck with my technology. How dare I!!!!

Must be so Jewish of me right?

Henu the Great said:
I don't know what you are raging bout dude. :D Download master rtr (can be used on browser also), and if other tools fail then use it: https://liliths.top/

As for the timer... It's not even needed after the one check as the hours are always the same. Just mind the daylight savings change.

I did the RTR today, and curses came pouring out of me, like a waterfall, that went on for a minute.

They must have been cursing all night long.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What??!! I got mad at the enemy trying to fuck with my technology. How dare I!!!!

From what you wrote I thought there was some problem in the websites, and you did not specify what was going on.

This would make one think you were throwing a tantrum on the websites for some malfunction which you did not explain. So this looked as only "raging".

I understand the rage you felt. I just wanted to know if there was an error on our end to fix. Since it's on your end, then obviously, fuck the enemy.

If there is an error you meet on the sites and you're sure it's on our end, do share.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From what you wrote I thought there was some problem in the websites, and you did not specify what was going on.

This would make one think you were throwing a tantrum on the websites for some malfunction which you did not explain. So this looked as only "raging".

I understand the rage you felt. I just wanted to know if there was an error on our end to fix. Since it's on your end, then obviously, fuck the enemy.

If there is an error you meet on the sites and you're sure it's on our end, do share.
The error is on our end. I apologize for the glitch, but I fixed it months ago. Sadly the light paintable RTR on Satan's Library is still the old version. I requested that it be fixed in this post, but it still hasn't been:

The paintable.html file on Satan's Library must be replaced with this HTML file: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am enraged at the enemy. I'm tired if this shit. I want them to burn.

As for on your side. I dunno if the second link does that for others, where the last 3 wont erase. But nothing would work for me, other apps ect.

I had the same problem when I first used it on my smartphone, but instead of raging and swearing, I just rotated my smartphone horizontally, because I realized that the problem might be that the resolution of the website is not the same as my smartphone's resolution. It turned out that I am right, and when you just hold your phone horizontally it works fine. Or you can use your tablet or laptop, most likely you won't have this issue.

We don't have a team of developers, designers, and so on, everything here is made entirely voluntarily, not by paid staff, so it's just very rude to complain in an angry manner that something is not mobile friendly enough, or other small issues.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

The error is on our end. I apologize for the glitch, but I fixed it months ago. Sadly the light paintable RTR on Satan's Library is still the old version. I requested that it be fixed in this post, but it still hasn't been:

The paintable.html file on Satan's Library must be replaced with this HTML file: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

Btw not dissing your work. It is them trying everything to stop us. Like no motherfuckers. Time to end this.

Please! We've had a buggy Final RTR on the War Room for months!
On June 1, when I brought this to your attention, you said:
[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=168816#p168816 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666[/url]"]I received. Ill update everything ASAP.
But it was never updated. I understand that the clergy is busy, but please! Thousands use the war room, and have ruined Final RTRs because of this bug. It shouldn't be hard to simply replace the file on satanslibrary.org.

It's a two-step process:
1. Download the fixed Final RTR here as a .html file.
2. Replace the file https://satanslibrary.org/paintable.html with the fixed .html file.

Aldrick said:
I had to PRETEND and do it my fucking mind.
Childish rage. You are supposed to used external tools only as an aid, the real power lies within your own mind.
This is true for both meditations and RTR.

Pirate11 said:
Aldrick said:
I had to PRETEND and do it my fucking mind.
Childish rage. You are supposed to used external tools only as an aid, the real power lies within your own mind.
This is true for both meditations and RTR.
True, the real power comes from our mind. But as you said, the tools are an aid. Our mind makes the ritual more powerful when we physically blot out each letter. If the ritual was just as powerful using only our mind, then Azazel wouldn't have given us the instructions of blotting out the letters and disposing of them. Perhaps the difference is negligible for Satanists who are experienced at visualization, but it certainly won't be more powerful than the original version!

Aldrick said:
Childish rage? Being mad that the enemy cock blocked me. And what do you do all day? Fondle little kids and sing along to Torah songs. Kiss my Ass faggot.
Your spiritual and technological incompetence are not problems of mine, nor are your negativity and autism. This forum is not a circus, stop behaving like an outraged monkey, no one will throw bananas at you anyway.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
True, the real power comes from our mind. But as you said, the tools are an aid. Our mind makes the ritual more powerful when we physically blot out each letter. If the ritual was just as powerful using only our mind, then Azazel wouldn't have given us the instructions of blotting out the letters and disposing of them. Perhaps the difference is negligible for Satanists who are experienced at visualization, but it certainly won't be more powerful than the original version!
My personal opinion is that this "deleting the letters physically" step is just a way to direct our will (our energy) in an easier manner. It is easier this way for newbies and people that don't focus their mind too much. Similar principle as sigil magic.
Like, watching the letters being deleted makes your mind (your soul and energy) subconsciously work in that regard.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
On June 1, when I brought this to your attention, you said:
[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=168816#p168816 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666[/url]"]I received. Ill update everything ASAP.
But it was never updated. I understand that the clergy is busy, but please! Thousands use the war room, and have ruined Final RTRs because of this bug. It shouldn't be hard to simply replace the file on satanslibrary.org.

It's a two-step process:
1. Download the fixed Final RTR here as a .html file.
2. Replace the file https://satanslibrary.org/paintable.html with the fixed .html file.

I'll update this when I am done with other important matters.

Please remind me in a few days. I am doing the utmost.

Pirate11 said:
Aldrick said:
Childish rage? Being mad that the enemy cock blocked me. And what do you do all day? Fondle little kids and sing along to Torah songs. Kiss my Ass faggot.
Your spiritual and technological incompetence are not problems of mine, nor are your negativity and autism. This forum is not a circus, stop behaving like an outraged monkey, no one will throw bananas at you anyway.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
My personal opinion is that this "deleting the letters physically" step is just a way to direct our will (our energy) in an easier manner. It is easier this way for newbies and people that don't focus their mind too much. Similar principle as sigil magic.
Like, watching the letters being deleted makes your mind (your soul and energy) subconsciously work in that regard.

You mean being a man and fighting the enemy on a daily basis for a decade? I understand your slow, but I'll break it down. Anger-goes into-Rituals.

We fight off the enemy. Ahh don't worry when your balls drop, come back, maybe you'll understand then. If it's just being a whiny bitch and not retarded. Curious to find out. Let me know how that develops.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thank you, I understand. I saw your announcement about the new ritual in a few days.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thank you, I understand. I saw your announcement about the new ritual in a few days.

Please if you have a moment [this was updated] do check this and let me know if any bugs still persist.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Please if you have a moment [this was updated] do check this and let me know if any bugs still persist.

It looks correct! Thanks! It should work; this update fixed it for people in the past.

Aldrick said:
Aldrick, can you please verify that it works now and you can blot out the last row of letters?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

It looks correct! Thanks! It should work; this update fixed it for people in the past.

Aldrick said:
Aldrick, can you please verify that it works now and you can blot out the last row of letters?

It still cuts it off the last 3 for some reason.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Do we have to focus on the hebrew letters when doing the frtr?

I want to do it right.
Yes, and on top of that visualise simultaneously how the letters fade, melt, crumble, whatever, away. Or some other visualisation that is in line with the goal of the final rtr like visualising satanic blue aura and/or Satan's sigil over the earth. Visualise a rabbi panicking due to their spiritual foundation crashing down, whatever. The more you focus on the letters with intent the stronger the ritual will be.

Aldrick said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Aldrick said:

It still cuts it off the last 3 for some reason.
Try manually refreshing the page and/or opening it in Incognito mode (if you haven't already). The old version might still be in your browser cache.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back