Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ex partner "SS" Dating a jew. Need help.

5Elements

Hello everyone, I am in dire need of advice. You can skip the backstory if you are short on time. It is important though.

Backstory: A few years ago I was desperate for a partner, I felt so lonely and miserable without someone to love me. I was so miserable that one night I cried and begged to Satan to help me find a partner, to direct someone, anyone to me. The feeling I got was that I wasn't ready but I pleaded more and more. Afterwards a thought appeared in my head to "keep an eye on _ dating app". For a few days I kept an eye on it until I stumbled onto one persons profile and it felt like my entire body had a surge of energy(almost like being shocked but not painful) and I knew this was the person. We chatted for a while and eventually I made my way up to visit them. It was pure paradise for a while. I felt really loved, happy, and enjoyed life. I ended up being the person to take their virginity. They told me about their life before meeting me and I told them about mine. One of their ex's gave off a really awful feeling when their name was mentioned but I tried to ignore it. Overtime I introduced them to Satanism and got them interested in it. They tried meditating but it never really panned out for them. Overtime I started to gradually lose spiritual power as I kept trying to meditate with them and they kept skipping days. Eventually things devolved into me and my ex being abusive to each other. In the end after being engaged for over a year we stopped seeing each other. What led up to the breakup was them wanting to be in a polyamorous relationship with their ex(the one that felt bad) and another individual.

Present:

As it turns out their ex is a jewish parasite. This parasite has admitted this to them and my ex has said that they are 1/18 jewish "so it doesn't matter" and this and that. The fact that their partner is JEWISH is well known between them and their 2 partners.

I have already stopped talking to this ex(I plan to contact them once more in the future as I owe them money but afterwards I never intend to talk to them again)

The issue that I am facing is that I had tied my soul to them. During the times we would have sex we would do things which tied our souls together like saying "X person is mine forever" and "Y person will love me forever" at the point of orgasm and a lot of spiritual shit which tied us together.

I really don't want my soul to be tied to someone like this and I keep having dreams of them every night and feel an unsatiable lust towards them that is driving me crazy. Please help me.

I just realized that my entire post is hard to read. Let me try to break it down into a timeline of sorts.

1. I was very miserable and wanted a partner so I begged Satan for a partner. Satan informed me that I wasn't mature enough for a partner and I said I would accept the consequences of having a partner.

2. Satan told me to "Keep an eye on X"(Where X is the dating app I was using). After a few days I saw their profile and my entire body surged with energy.

3. Me and my ex fiance matched and I got to know them. They told me about their life as well as their ex partners. One of their ex partners gave of a very nasty feeling but I didn't express it at the time(I had yet to show them how Jews are evil and such) I eventually visited them and moved in with them.

4. Slowly but surely I showed them the JoyOfSatan website and introduced them to Satanism.

5. After learning a lot about Satanism they dedicated their soul and tried to start meditation.

6. They could never get the hang of meditation and while I was advanced I decided "for the sake of love" to start over with them and help them do the 40 day(stupid as fuck idea I know)

7. After restarting over and over for them I lost a large amount of my spiritual power, mental strength, and my personality changed.

8. Me and my ex fiance started to abuse each other. At first I let them berate me, hit me, kick me on the floor, and tried to deal with it peacefully but at a certain point I couldn't stand it and started to defend myself.

9. One day we made a promise to drop any and all friends who we had ever had a relationship and/or interest in as a partner. The reasoning for this is because I didn't want them to talk to that ex who gave off the jew feelings.

10. I gave up friendships that I had since I was 4 years old(In daycare) while conspired with their ex to use a new identity and to act as a "new friend" of my ex fiance to try to keep talking. As I had trust in my ex fiance and never thought they would lie or betray me I didn't notice.

11. My ex fiance also had another Jew friend which I forced them to stop seeing for obvious reasons. I met this Jew and they admitted to my face that the Gods are aliens and each of these ancient beings are exactly the same. It and I spoke of historical structures, different ancient temples and all of this other shit. Basically bragging into my fucking face that they were a piece of shit parasite. The entire situation where I had to force my ex fiance to stop associating with this parasite almost ended in them choosing the jew over me.

12. Eventually my ex fiance revealed to me that this new friend of theirs has been the ex they swore not to talk to over a year ago. Obviously I was fucking blindsided and had no fucking clue how to react. I just played along. The situation was one in which if I tried to get them to abandon this parasite they would choose the parasite over me.

13. Now to the grand finale. My ex fiance had kept discussing polyamory(knowing I am monogamous) and would not let the subject go. Eventually I had to just pretend to be okay with it as things wouldn't have ended otherwise. I told them that if we both found people we both like then by all means it would be okay.

14. My ex fiance started telling this Jew and some Jew supporting, BLM rallying, Liberal, Pansy fuck that they love them and this and that. All this kind of shit behind my back.

15. I eventually left my ex fiances house and we broke up. A week after we broke up they had this jew in their DM's sending them dick pics and sexting with them and all kinds of other nasty shit.

16. What I can assume is the God's tried to inform my ex fiance that their ex partner is a jew. My ex fiance had heard voices telling this to them.

17. I took this as an opportunity to try and explain the truth to them and they refused to accept it.

18. Eventually the parasite revealed themselves and said to my ex-fiance that they are jewish. My ex-fiance then informed me that the person was 1/18th or 1/16th jewish which 1/18th is 3% and 1/16% is 5%. Literally any amount of jewish blood makes you a fucking jew. The jewish soul is different than the gentile soul. A gentile soul cannot exist in a body with jewish DNA. The jewish soul is structured differently and is not compatible with Satan's immaculate creation.

19. Recently I have been having non stop dreams about my ex-fiance and me doing sexual things as well as having an unsatiable lust for them. The reasoning for this I suspect is because during the many times me and my ex-fiance would have sex we would say things like "X is mine forever" "Y desires me and me alone sexually" "X loves me and me alone". Basically doing rituals to tie our souls together.

Now I come to you my brothers and sisters. Having learned my lesson about not listening to our God who knows us better than we know ourselves and ask for help finding a solution. I could likely do a detaching working for 40 days but that would take a long time. If possible I would like to rid myself of them as fast as possible. I am able to go into an extremely deep trance as a result of my previous spiritual work so if you have any ideas please let me know!

You really fucked up with this. The word Fucked up is kind of an understatement. You probably tied your soul into some really bad energy from this too if the person was having sex with a kike when you knew them or shortly before. I think this totally wipes out the personality of the person making them servile to Jewish bullshit and makes their soul completly dirty and tied in with negative entities.

You should never tie your soul in with someone like this if you don't know fully the person or what is up with the person. Of course they are not going to meditate or take SS seriously. They are under the control of the Jew.

You need to do ansuz into each chakra 18 to 27 times each day and affirm 'my ____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of ____ (name of person) right now" visualizing blue fire in each chakra as you say the affirmation 9 times.

Do this on all chakras keep repeating till you feel you are free.

Then do this 111 to 216 into your soul affirm "I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of __ (persons name) right now" visualizing blue fire in your whole soul.

You have to realize not everyone is cut out for Satanism. Also realize loneliness can fuck people. Don't let your desperation blind you to anything. It could be serious. This is exactly why Satan said your not ready for a relationship. You proved the point with this.

Your lucky you didn't end up getting worse attacked by entities. If you want a Satanic partner (my girl dedicated recently) find someone who is actually a really good person at heart. Is kind of open minded and not extremely connected into the enemy on a soul level (even if they follow them in some way) then just go with them for awhile bring it up later. Do the rtr into them but let them make up their own mind dont be pushy (and don't just dump them if they don't want to be Satanic if they are a good person at heart you can still be friends at least there are few actually good people left in the world) or ask the Gods to find you a Satanic Partner.

That is if they think your ready.

Hang on, my friend.

Read this forum once:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43248&p=184468&hilit=breakup#p184468

Its better to know what you want and subdue whatever desires that are troubling you. Take control of your 'self'. You decide what you want, not your desires.

Lust can be kind of deceptive and there are a lot of reasons for why you feel that way, it shouldn’t be a factor in the problem. It’s possible that this person wasn’t led to you by Satan. It’s possible that they were. Changing an entire situation like that with another person takes a lot of energy and it’s difficult. You could perform a full detaching working between the two, which could take multiple months of work since it isn’t between you and another person, hope that they break up, and then try to perform workings on bringing you guys back together. Route 1.

Route 2 you could let her make her choices however shitty they may be, perform a detachment working on your ties to her to whichever point you feel comfortable. At least enough to not bother you or you could fully let go and that’s that. It won’t bother you anymore and you won’t want her anymore. When you’re really in love with someone, sometimes the prospect of letting go sounds awful but sometimes it’s just what you have to do. It’s a waste of energy and a hindrance on yourself to be hung up on this.

An ex I really care(d) for is also dating a who I suspect to be a jew. He was also harassing me for months regardless of whoever he was dating, and refusing to stop. He was still hung up on me and trying to bring me back together with him in a very unhealthy way. This was a tough shot to call with a lot of legal complications but I began a detachment working on him and not only did he begin to leave me alone, I was instantly happier and all of the feelings I felt that I thought were mine and wouldn’t leave had left. Pain, want, sadness, anger, gone. For the most part. Even the legal complications ended for now. This brought so much peace into my life and the answer was as simple as a detachment working. Not my problem anymore. She will (and I garuntee it) learn her lesson, hopefully in a way that doesn’t permanently harm her.

Also, if she’s a truly dedicated spiritual satanist gentile going through a stupid phase I’d find it best not to intervene.

5Elements said:

The question is whether you are going to be with them in the future or not again. If you both ended up abusing each other then perhaps they would be unwilling to see you again (even if the character flaws that resulted in said abuse can be corrected through spiritual growth). If this is the case, then I think you should try to cut the connection between you and this person. They are not the only person in the world compatible with you, and if they are tying into Jewish shit, then perhaps this is the best option.

A second option would be to curse her ex until they break up. I don't know if this will bring them back to you, nor do I know how this can affect you, given they are connecting with a Jew, and you are connected to them.

slyscorpion said:
You really fucked up with this. The word Fucked up is kind of an understatement. You probably tied your soul into some really bad energy from this too if the person was having sex with a kike when you knew them or shortly before. I think this totally wipes out the personality of the person making them servile to Jewish bullshit and makes their soul completly dirty and tied in with negative entities.

You should never tie your soul in with someone like this if you don't know fully the person or what is up with the person. Of course they are not going to meditate or take SS seriously. They are under the control of the Jew.
I don't disagree with your general advice, but please don't make extreme claims like the soul being "wiped out" or some mind-control type of shit going on from those things.

Regarldess of who or what you have sex with, there are no extreme effects like this. Certain relations will damage your soul, such as this example of someone having had sex with a potential jew. But no mind-control or soul-destruction happen from having sex. Now, rape and slavery are a different subject. These can, together with the other things like violence and forceful suppression of the person's ego, cause such effects over time. But the point is that normal sex does not cause this stuff to the extreme degrees you mentioned.

5Elements said:
Hello everyone, I am in dire need of advice. You can skip the backstory if you are short on time. It is important though.
I think you should read this old JoS article: Love

If you want to energetically cut off your ex-fiancée forever, you should do this immediately: https://archive.is/8djIl

How To Free Your Soul From Enemy Influences by HP HoodedCobra

PURPOSE: This will help cut off bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked ‘involuntarily' like when you were drunk or when you had sex with somebody.

1. Breathe in blue Satanic energy into your chakra.

2. Vibrate ANSUZ or UR 9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in some way to the enemy or if you feel your chakra being drained of energy out of nowhere.

3. Affirm 9 times: “The energy of the _[rune you chose]_ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW.”

4. Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do more than x9 vibrations.

How to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to breathe in energy:
https://archive.is/dcyBm

Diagram of the chakras:
https://archive.is/QZ7Lk

Original working:
https://archive.is/M69WW

After you cut your ex-fiancé off, you should probably do a working like this:

Working To Remove Negative People From Your Life
START: Waning Moon in Scorpio, Pisces or Capricorn. The best time to start this is as close to the new moon as possible. Never start this during the Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA, ANSUZ or THURISAZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: “In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all negative, toxic, and harmful people.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce ANSUZ and THURISAZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2020: https://archive.is/l7RpQ
(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

To cut it short, your partner was an abusive parasite. While you didn't deserve any of this, you forgot Satanists do not tolerate abuse. The first time she hit you, it is apparent to any mature person that it is 666 percent likely she will then betray you or try to harm you further. People without an agenda do not kick those they are supposed to love while they are on the floor.

Then she strong-armed you into abandoning all your friends with the pretext of stopping her hanging around hooknoses (she didn't fulfill her side of the bargain of course), which put her in the prime position to do maximum damage to you by cheating, physical abuse and manipulating. You need to recognise these patterns and rectify any planetary influences that deal with masochistic tendencies or you will fall into them again. As was said, you aren't ready for a relationship. While anyone can encounter abusive assholes, this girl got pretty far in.

Do not abandon your friends for anybody else (UNLESS someone, especially someone who isn't a partner, is warning you with good reason about a 'friend' being a psychopath, a traitor, a Muslim/xian idiot, or a communist BLM fucker). Never EVER listen to anyone who tells you to cut -ALL- your friends and especially relatives out of your life.

As a side, it seems the enemy is trying to sabotage SS right now by weaponizing ex-'friends', exes and whoever hangs around them to be BLM communist psychos but I guess this is also part of the RTRs and their effects. That is part of the meaning of what was meant by 'manifesting closer to our cause'. The center cannot hold and whoever is scum is going to expose themselves. You can't blend hot oil with water without expecting damage to occur.

Members here need to be very careful about whom you introduce to Satanism to. People can end up being treacherous months and years into something.

5Elements said:
I just realized that my entire post is hard to read. Let me try to break it down into a timeline of sorts.

1. I was very miserable and wanted a partner so I begged Satan for a partner. Satan informed me that I wasn't mature enough for a partner and I said I would accept the consequences of having a partner.

2. Satan told me to "Keep an eye on X"(Where X is the dating app I was using). After a few days I saw their profile and my entire body surged with energy.

3. Me and my ex fiance matched and I got to know them. They told me about their life as well as their ex partners. One of their ex partners gave of a very nasty feeling but I didn't express it at the time(I had yet to show them how Jews are evil and such) I eventually visited them and moved in with them.

4. Slowly but surely I showed them the JoyOfSatan website and introduced them to Satanism.

5. After learning a lot about Satanism they dedicated their soul and tried to start meditation.

6. They could never get the hang of meditation and while I was advanced I decided "for the sake of love" to start over with them and help them do the 40 day(stupid as fuck idea I know)

7. After restarting over and over for them I lost a large amount of my spiritual power, mental strength, and my personality changed.

8. Me and my ex fiance started to abuse each other. At first I let them berate me, hit me, kick me on the floor, and tried to deal with it peacefully but at a certain point I couldn't stand it and started to defend myself.

9. One day we made a promise to drop any and all friends who we had ever had a relationship and/or interest in as a partner. The reasoning for this is because I didn't want them to talk to that ex who gave off the jew feelings.

10. I gave up friendships that I had since I was 4 years old(In daycare) while conspired with their ex to use a new identity and to act as a "new friend" of my ex fiance to try to keep talking. As I had trust in my ex fiance and never thought they would lie or betray me I didn't notice.

11. My ex fiance also had another Jew friend which I forced them to stop seeing for obvious reasons. I met this Jew and they admitted to my face that the Gods are aliens and each of these ancient beings are exactly the same. It and I spoke of historical structures, different ancient temples and all of this other shit. Basically bragging into my fucking face that they were a piece of shit parasite. The entire situation where I had to force my ex fiance to stop associating with this parasite almost ended in them choosing the jew over me.

12. Eventually my ex fiance revealed to me that this new friend of theirs has been the ex they swore not to talk to over a year ago. Obviously I was fucking blindsided and had no fucking clue how to react. I just played along. The situation was one in which if I tried to get them to abandon this parasite they would choose the parasite over me.

13. Now to the grand finale. My ex fiance had kept discussing polyamory(knowing I am monogamous) and would not let the subject go. Eventually I had to just pretend to be okay with it as things wouldn't have ended otherwise. I told them that if we both found people we both like then by all means it would be okay.

14. My ex fiance started telling this Jew and some Jew supporting, BLM rallying, Liberal, Pansy fuck that they love them and this and that. All this kind of shit behind my back.

15. I eventually left my ex fiances house and we broke up. A week after we broke up they had this jew in their DM's sending them dick pics and sexting with them and all kinds of other nasty shit.

16. What I can assume is the God's tried to inform my ex fiance that their ex partner is a jew. My ex fiance had heard voices telling this to them.

17. I took this as an opportunity to try and explain the truth to them and they refused to accept it.

18. Eventually the parasite revealed themselves and said to my ex-fiance that they are jewish. My ex-fiance then informed me that the person was 1/18th or 1/16th jewish which 1/18th is 3% and 1/16% is 5%. Literally any amount of jewish blood makes you a fucking jew. The jewish soul is different than the gentile soul. A gentile soul cannot exist in a body with jewish DNA. The jewish soul is structured differently and is not compatible with Satan's immaculate creation.

19. Recently I have been having non stop dreams about my ex-fiance and me doing sexual things as well as having an unsatiable lust for them. The reasoning for this I suspect is because during the many times me and my ex-fiance would have sex we would say things like "X is mine forever" "Y desires me and me alone sexually" "X loves me and me alone". Basically doing rituals to tie our souls together.

Now I come to you my brothers and sisters. Having learned my lesson about not listening to our God who knows us better than we know ourselves and ask for help finding a solution. I could likely do a detaching working for 40 days but that would take a long time. If possible I would like to rid myself of them as fast as possible. I am able to go into an extremely deep trance as a result of my previous spiritual work so if you have any ideas please let me know!

I was worried about having had sex with jews. Cobra told me just clean clean clean. That you clean it out of your soul.

There is a possibility that a one night stand may have gone amiss. But people who have consistent sex with a jew, get really fucked up.

Allowing someone to beat you up and what not. Come now. Learn from this experience.

And SURYA and meditate your ass off.

Blitzkreig said:
5Elements said:

The question is whether you are going to be with them in the future or not again. If you both ended up abusing each other then perhaps they would be unwilling to see you again (even if the character flaws that resulted in said abuse can be corrected through spiritual growth). If this is the case, then I think you should try to cut the connection between you and this person. They are not the only person in the world compatible with you, and if they are tying into Jewish shit, then perhaps this is the best option.

A second option would be to curse her ex until they break up. I don't know if this will bring them back to you, nor do I know how this can affect you, given they are connecting with a Jew, and you are connected to them.

This opens the persons soul up to attack no matter how much AOP the person does as its from the inside through the connection to the other person. This is like an opening in the soul directly to the enemy. If connected strong enough they can control the person's mind with this.

This really though depends on how deep the connection is.
If they were unable to truly ever strongly connect with this person cause of somewhat conflicting energy they are in luck all they need to do is detachment.

They will notice enemy attacks and control much stronger until they disconnect from the person.

I know this from connecting with my girlfriend before she came to our side. Entities attacked me through her. Badly often I had to disconnect to stop attacks. While yes she was not with any Jew or controlled by one she was strongly at one point connected to the enemy. So same principal here.

Only in this case it may be much worse cause of the Jew and direct enemy part.

This is a classic example of fate. We are all under the control of fate, until we become powerful enough to be immune to it. You must accept that you made a mistake and let it go. Dwelling on it will just create holes in your aura, and this will make it easy for the enemy to empower the guilt/regret. If you try to heal yourself, but continue to feel guilt, the healing energy will be weak, and depending on the intensity of the guilt, it could even be non-existent.

Once you have let it go, Satan and/or your Demon will help you with the rest, if you ask for Their help, that is.

Hail Satan!

5Elements said:

Thank you so much! I see that the 5th has the moon sign of cancer so I shall begin on the 5th. I really appreciate the time you took to provide this amazing information! I will not let the knowledge you have shared go to waste.

Username said:
Hang on, my friend.

Read this forum once:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43248&p=184468&hilit=breakup#p184468

Its better to know what you want and subdue whatever desires that are troubling you. Take control of your 'self'. You decide what you want, not your desires.

Thank you for sharing this. The bottom post of the post provided information that is useful. Thank you so much!

Sundara said:
Lust can be kind of deceptive and there are a lot of reasons for why you feel that way, it shouldn’t be a factor in the problem. It’s possible that this person wasn’t led to you by Satan. It’s possible that they were. Changing an entire situation like that with another person takes a lot of energy and it’s difficult. You could perform a full detaching working between the two, which could take multiple months of work since it isn’t between you and another person, hope that they break up, and then try to perform workings on bringing you guys back together. Route 1.

Route 2 you could let her make her choices however shitty they may be, perform a detachment working on your ties to her to whichever point you feel comfortable. At least enough to not bother you or you could fully let go and that’s that. It won’t bother you anymore and you won’t want her anymore. When you’re really in love with someone, sometimes the prospect of letting go sounds awful but sometimes it’s just what you have to do. It’s a waste of energy and a hindrance on yourself to be hung up on this.

An ex I really care(d) for is also dating a who I suspect to be a jew. He was also harassing me for months regardless of whoever he was dating, and refusing to stop. He was still hung up on me and trying to bring me back together with him in a very unhealthy way. This was a tough shot to call with a lot of legal complications but I began a detachment working on him and not only did he begin to leave me alone, I was instantly happier and all of the feelings I felt that I thought were mine and wouldn’t leave had left. Pain, want, sadness, anger, gone. For the most part. Even the legal complications ended for now. This brought so much peace into my life and the answer was as simple as a detachment working. Not my problem anymore. She will (and I garuntee it) learn her lesson, hopefully in a way that doesn’t permanently harm her.

Also, if she’s a truly dedicated spiritual satanist gentile going through a stupid phase I’d find it best not to intervene.

I am definitely going to go for route 2. I can't allow myself to focus on others anymore. Every relationship I've had has ended rather horribly. The only one that didn't end absolutely horribly was this one. I found this relationship at the height of my spiritual strength(When I was at my peak) and it was really enjoyable. Over time my spiritual strength declined since I was sacrificing my meditations "for love" and trying to help them advance too. Then it just devolved.

There is something in my astrology that dictates this.
"Saturn in the eight can give a long life, with one dying from natural causes. In some cases, there can be sexual hang-ups or other problems involving sex. There can be long periods without any sex, followed by times of extreme sexual indulgences. They often crave a deep soul-to-soul union with a lover, but fate prevents this. "

So in reality I was fighting against my astrology. It was successful for a while as I was advanced enough to at least cancel that shit out. Once I started dropping my meditations for my ex-fiance everything turned to dog shit. I believe this is one of the reasons Satan said I wasn't ready for a relationship and that I would regret it. There is no point in dwelling on the past except to learn from it. I shouldn't regret what has already done but instead try to learn from it.

Thank you for your post by the way :)

Blitzkreig said:
5Elements said:

I never intend to be with them again. Even if I feel like I would give almost anything to be with them right now I know that being with them would only hurt me. I have to value myself as the #1 person in my life or I'll just end up sacrificing myself for others. The only time I will see them in the future is when I give them the money I owe them. After that I will never talk to them again.

Academic Scholar said:
5Elements said:
I think you should read this old JoS article: Love

If you want to energetically cut off your ex-fiancée forever, you should do this immediately: https://archive.is/8djIl

How To Free Your Soul From Enemy Influences by HP HoodedCobra

PURPOSE: This will help cut off bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked ‘involuntarily' like when you were drunk or when you had sex with somebody.

1. Breathe in blue Satanic energy into your chakra.

2. Vibrate ANSUZ or UR 9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in some way to the enemy or if you feel your chakra being drained of energy out of nowhere.

3. Affirm 9 times: “The energy of the _[rune you chose]_ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW.”

4. Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do more than x9 vibrations.

How to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to breathe in energy:
https://archive.is/dcyBm

Diagram of the chakras:
https://archive.is/QZ7Lk

Original working:
https://archive.is/M69WW

After you cut your ex-fiancé off, you should probably do a working like this:

Working To Remove Negative People From Your Life
START: Waning Moon in Scorpio, Pisces or Capricorn. The best time to start this is as close to the new moon as possible. Never start this during the Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA, ANSUZ or THURISAZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: “In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all negative, toxic, and harmful people.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce ANSUZ and THURISAZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2020: https://archive.is/l7RpQ
(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Thank you. Holy fuck thank you. :) This is so much good information. I am going to save this stuff in a text document! I really fucking appreciate your time. Truly. Any and all questions I may have had about the workings to remove people are all answered here. I commend you.

Meteor said:
5Elements said:
Eventually the parasite revealed themselves and said to my ex-fiance that they are jewish. My ex-fiance then informed me that the person was 1/18th or 1/16th jewish which 1/18th is 3% and 1/16% is 5%. Literally any amount of jewish blood makes you a fucking jew. The jewish soul is different than the gentile soul. A gentile soul cannot exist in a body with jewish DNA. The jewish soul is structured differently and is not compatible with Satan's immaculate creation.
It's more than 3-5%. 1/18 is about 5.55% and 1/16 is 6.25%. So rounded both are about 6%.

Anyway, this all reminds me of something I went through myself. Some piece of shit admitted to me one day that he was like 0.2% Jewish and then later I saw his father which just looked like a fucking Jew. Surely trying to downplay it since he was so desperate to be a Satanist. But I was naïve at the time and thought maybe the Gentile genes were dominant in him or something because he seemed like a good person and Satanist. He was the admin of a discord server for Satanists that I used to be in (I avoid places like that nowadays because there's just too many infiltrators and weirdos) and even made a convenient interactive RTR tool that inspired me to do RTRs more consistently at the time (I'm back to using the paintable now though), and he said his goal in life was to make money to help "fellow Satanists".

He never really tried establishing contact with his GD so I encouraged him a bit. A month later he thought he had a harem of 8 Goddesses and that he was supposed to surpass Lord Satan. I should've been suspicious, but I'm good at reading minds and at the time I didn't know how to control that ability. So everything he experienced or imagined, I saw and heard too, so I mistakenly thought it was real despite how ridiculous it was. And his delusions changed me as well. It's like I lost sight of myself. I hate to admit how weak I was, but his thoughts spoke louder than my own. I managed to find myself again by now though, fortunately.

Then he went ahead and started a cult involving 8 Satanists including me and claimed to be some ancient king and everyone's father (in a past life), and started doing "past life readings" to get everyone more involved in it. He basically made everyone cry with all the horrible and tragic stories he imagined (and for some reason it felt real to everyone). And periodically he would have me do "blind tests" to confirm his accuracy, at which point I would just state everything he imagined because I accidentally read his disgusting mind again.

For some reason his aura appeared bright to all 8 of us that got involved. And he told everyone to absorb his energy, which they did. It took me months to fully cleanse from that shit. Some of the others still feel suicidal due to everything that happened.

After a few months he realised it was all nonsense because even when the "blind tests" I did for him were accurate, his predictions didn't always come true in reality. The shithead blamed it all on me and disappeared. I hope he's dead. He already gave most of his money to JoS anyway, and I doubt he'll ever do anything useful again. I hate him so fucking much.

I'm much better at blocking people's thoughts now, and I know not to take what I sense astrally seriously as much. It could just be someone's thoughts or imagination. If I sense anything unpleasant, then instead of trying to fight it directly like I used to and tiring myself out, I just do an RTR and cleanse and do AoP and I feel better. There's really no need to overcomplicate things. I've only been meditating for like a year now anyway, so I think I should just stick to the basics for now.

The affirmations slyscorpion mentioned seem good. Other than that, you could try programming your aura to block out any influences you don't fully trust, only letting through the people or specific Gods (such as your GD and Satan) that you know you can trust. So like a whitelist, rather than just generally blocking negative things. Maybe it's overly cautious, but it helped for me.

Thank you so much for your advice. Also my math was a little bit wrong(I was recalling it from memory. Thank you for correcting me). I will likely do what you've done. There is no harm in being cautious! Better safe than sorry you know?

Karnonnos said:
To cut it short, your partner was an abusive parasite. While you didn't deserve any of this, you forgot Satanists do not tolerate abuse. The first time she hit you, it is apparent to any mature person that it is 666 percent likely she will then betray you or try to harm you further. People without an agenda do not kick those they are supposed to love while they are on the floor.

Then she strong-armed you into abandoning all your friends with the pretext of stopping her hanging around hooknoses (she didn't fulfill her side of the bargain of course), which put her in the prime position to do maximum damage to you by cheating, physical abuse and manipulating. You need to recognise these patterns and rectify any planetary influences that deal with masochistic tendencies or you will fall into them again. As was said, you aren't ready for a relationship. While anyone can encounter abusive assholes, this girl got pretty far in.

Do not abandon your friends for anybody else (UNLESS someone, especially someone who isn't a partner, is warning you with good reason about a 'friend' being a psychopath, a traitor, a Muslim/xian idiot, or a communist BLM fucker). Never EVER listen to anyone who tells you to cut -ALL- your friends and especially relatives out of your life.

As a side, it seems the enemy is trying to sabotage SS right now by weaponizing ex-'friends', exes and whoever hangs around them to be BLM communist psychos but I guess this is also part of the RTRs and their effects. That is part of the meaning of what was meant by 'manifesting closer to our cause'. The center cannot hold and whoever is scum is going to expose themselves. You can't blend hot oil with water without expecting damage to occur.

Members here need to be very careful about whom you introduce to Satanism to. People can end up being treacherous months and years into something.

After reading your post I realized something. You are 100% right.. I never realized it until now and I kept blaming myself over and over for mine and my ex-fiances relationship going poorly but they did everything.. They would do things to make me say something or to make me recommend something and then stomp on it. For instance with the abandoning all friends was something I recommended after they cried to me for weeks about how bad they felt that I talked to my ex's and how it upset them.

Every issue which ever was caused between us was something they pushed me into.. Whether through subtle manipulation or through outright telling me.. And it always ended badly..

I have been blaming myself for everything.. For so so so so fucking long.. I had hated myself for how I thought I acted but it was all them.. How the fuck did I not realize this..

All I can say is that I thank you. Truly from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you are blessed and rewarded by the Gods and if not the Gods then I hope to personally thank you one day. Thank you. I wish I could describe to you this feeling. I am truly grateful. I am so lucky to have family like you. I am so lucky to be a follower of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Aldrick said:
5Elements said:

I was worried about having had sex with jews. Cobra told me just clean clean clean. That you clean it out of your soul.

There is a possibility that a one night stand may have gone amiss. But people who have consistent sex with a jew, get really fucked up.

Allowing someone to beat you up and what not. Come now. Learn from this experience.

And SURYA and meditate your ass off.

Thank you brother. I remember your videos which helped many thousands of members years ago. I appreciate you for taking the time to respond to this thread. Truly.

HiddenSerpent said:
This is a classic example of fate. We are all under the control of fate, until we become powerful enough to be immune to it. You must accept that you made a mistake and let it go. Dwelling on it will just create holes in your aura, and this will make it easy for the enemy to empower the guilt/regret. If you try to heal yourself, but continue to feel guilt, the healing energy will be weak, and depending on the intensity of the guilt, it could even be non-existent.

Once you have let it go, Satan and/or your Demon will help you with the rest, if you ask for Their help, that is.

Hail Satan!

You are right. I cannot blame myself for the past and I cannot dwell on it. I can learn from it but the only thing I gain from dwelling is harm. Thank you my family member.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't disagree with your general advice, but please don't make extreme claims like the soul being "wiped out" or some mind-control type of shit going on from those things.

Regarldess of who or what you have sex with, there are no extreme effects like this. Certain relations will damage your soul, such as this example of someone having had sex with a potential jew. But no mind-control or soul-destruction happen from having sex. Now, rape and slavery are a different subject. These can, together with the other things like violence and forceful suppression of the person's ego, cause such effects over time. But the point is that normal sex does not cause this stuff to the extreme degrees you mentioned.

It can and it has. Even in normal non spiritual people. It is very important for people to watch who they have sexual relations with. This is part of the reason this sleep around stuff pushed by the LGBT movement is a huge trap to destroy third sex as we call them here people in general.

Interracial sex can even change things about the body mentality sometimes even the hair color a bit.

You can imagine a Jew by soul and body is this x100 or something.

Even doing it with someone who is deeply connected to the enemy can open one up to entity attacks that were not there before.

Ok you don't believe what this would do think about it yourself.

Yes true it almost never is right away. These things take time to settle in. Your not going to have sex with a Jew then be a drone 20 minutes later. What's going to happen is the energy gets into the soul then starts to change the person over time till they are an empty shell attracted to negative stuff for the most part.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:

It can and it has. Even in normal non spiritual people. It is very important for people to watch who they have sexual relations with. This is part of the reason this sleep around stuff pushed by the LGBT movement is a huge trap to destroy third sex as we call them here people in general.

Interracial sex can even change things about the body mentality sometimes even the hair color a bit.

Even doing it with someone who is deeply connected to the enemy can open one up to entity attacks that were not there before.

Yes true it almost never is right away. These things take time to settle in. Your not going to have sex with a Jew then be a drone 20 minutes later. What's going to happen is the energy gets into the soul then starts to change the person over time till they are an empty shell attracted to negative stuff for the most part.
Interesting that Shael, the dude who fucked off after last drama says that But no mind-control or soul-destruction happen from having sex.

It is energy exchange after all so of course it would have effects. In a negative realtionships, negative ones, and vice-versa. As you said, the longer it is done the more obvious it gets. Some older couples look a lot like each other sometimes even phsycially due to long term energy exchange.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Shael said:

Interesting that Shael, the dude who fucked off after last drama says that But no mind-control or soul-destruction happen from having sex.

It is energy exchange after all so of course it would have effects. In a negative realtionships, negative ones, and vice-versa. As you said, the longer it is done the more obvious it gets. Some older couples look a lot like each other sometimes even phsycially due to long term energy exchange.

From first hand experience of seeing these effects this is a lot more serious than he thinks. In fact I honestly think with some people this means they are done for for good. My girlfriend when she was younger and not aware of even what a Jew was dated a Mixed one for several months. He treated her really bad then just left. She ended up feeling really bad about this for awhile till she realized what happened and who this person was (a kike) I was kind of connected to her from a past life it changed her energy and persona a lot to the point it wiped out her personality and made her even more of a slave than normal people for a bit. I spent about 2 years cleansing her awakening her to the truth etc cause I really cared about her. It took a lot of effort and doing rtrs into her etc. But now she is a very free person and meditating etc.

Just sharing the experience with the amount of effort it takes to cleanse this (I wouldn't be suprised if several people here made that mistake due to the fact no one usually is aware of Jews that much before finding the JOS) that this is a really serious thing even if unintended.

So yeah this can happen i saw it with my own eyes.

To be honest doing it with a Jew as a gentile should be classified as beastiality and punished way more harshly than regular race mixing if its knowingly done in the future. Its much worse than regular race mixing both for the racial soul and people in general.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

It really makes me wonder why exactly he has that opinion in the first place... Like, does he have sex regularly with someone he "shouldn't" and assume it's all fine just because it feels oh-so-great to him? Or was he brainwashed by a different means and is he trying to encourage others to make a horrible mistake?

People usually only realise the damage until after they properly detach from the vermin they had sex with. They can't think straight until then, and it really shows to others, but it's hard for someone to realise while they're still in that situation. Kikes lie even to themselves, and this behavior spreads through the energy exchange as well; all the false justifications for messed up things and insanity will spread, and people will start to believe it for themselves.

I'm sure that's what slyscorpion meant by mind control. Someone affected by that literally can't think properly, because it's like there's a little rat in their head telling them how they should think. And if someone can't distinguish that from themselves, then their mind is fucked.

It can also happen second-hand, although to a lesser extent. But it is not something that should be underestimated in the slightest by anyone who holds their sanity dear.

Yes that's what I mean. But this energy tends to get stuck in peoples chakras. So it's a lot more difficult to detach from than a regular relationship. You could have left a long time ago but the Jew energy will still be there messing with the mindset until that is cleansed away. I personally experienced this kind of energy as having a slimy like look to it and being various dull colors such as purple and green also some red and gray as well underneath that. This doesn't mean this is how everyone will see it though. This could also place thoughtforms in the person or attach them to enemy entities.

The sucky part about this is I heard that this energy keeps making the person attracted to Jews or attracting Jews into the person's life. So in some cases there is a possiblity of doing this again and it can kind of take over blinding the person's judgment even if they are somewhat aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back