Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To All SS Brothers and Sisters

NameHere

Hello everyone.

I wanted to write this down for a while now.

Why do you all waste your time on trolls, infiltrators, etc.?
Do you hope to prove something by wasting your time on them?
Perhaps you hope to show everyone that you are "better" than everyone else?

I'll say this once and once only: STOP wasting your time on them!

Instead focus on helping and directing real people who are SS or going to become SS.

It's just like the enemy attacks.
High Priestess Maxine wrote somewhere or said it, I can't remember where:

She talked about how she was projecting in the astral, or something like that, and saw the enemy. She thought she could take care of them, but they just kept coming and coming, so she instead started to ignore them and didn't feed them any attention or energy.

The enemy feeds on attention, so better do void meditation and ignore them UNLESS it is something serious of course.

I am NOT asking you all to turn a blind eye or look the other way like some xian people, I am simply asking you ALL SS to STOP paying attention to the enemy on these forums and focus on other SS that need guidance or such.

You cannot solve anything or prove anything by acting like a crazed retard. That's what the enemy wants, to shine you all in a bad light and feed lies to the populace.
They are not worthy of our attention.

Don't waste your time and or energy on things that do not matter, instead, do something that DOES matter, like spamming the F-RTR's, meditating, doing yoga, researching and studying.

Please stay safe everyone.
Good luck and a BIG HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hello everyone.

Instead focus on helping and directing real people who are SS or going to become SS.

She talked about how she was projecting in the astral, or something like that, and saw the enemy. She thought she could take care of them, but they just kept coming and coming, so she instead started to ignore them and didn't feed them any attention or energy.

The enemy feeds on attention, so better do void meditation and ignore them UNLESS it is something serious of course.

I am NOT asking you all to turn a blind eye or look the other way like some xian people, I am simply asking you ALL SS to STOP paying attention to the enemy on these forums and focus on other SS that need guidance or such.

You cannot solve anything or prove anything by acting like a crazed retard. That's what the enemy wants, to shine you all in a bad light and feed lies to the populace.

Don't waste your time and or energy on things that do not matter, instead, do something that DOES matter, like spamming the F-RTR's, meditating, doing yoga, researching and studying.

You're absolutely right. But bickering is bound to happen. Especially when the enemy is intentionally trying to pester.

Talking about it solves nothing. The enemy sees this and sees an opening to start agitating.

By focusing on it, you create it. Actually the enemy might even post something like this to get it started. Not accusing you ofcourse.

You're correct, but in this world we need some sort of comedic relief, and if you mess with the bear you get the claws. I get all my meditations done, help answer some serious questions, and occasionally indulge in some counter-trolling. I see no problem with some recreational confronting or chicanery. I consider it a healthy balance.

NameHere said:
Hello everyone.

When you have jews like Fuchs, Zola etc. who have infiltrated for years, these need to be exposed.

There are always new people on the forums who can take ill advice without knowing. This is why it is very important for wrong information to be called out. Most trolls as far as I'm aware get ignored..

Trolls are fun and humorous. They make you laugh.
If they were harmful to the Satanic family, HP's wouldn't approve their post.

One time there was this AllAvatar or something who claimed that he was the chosen one and a starseed on these forums. It brought me a chuckle and a laugh. I was tempted to write a whole paragraph about his background description which would end with "Join him on his adventure as he and his many sperms of the star fight for water and soil to germinate their seeds, ejaculated by yours truly, the nazarene. "

Our astral bodies mingle with those we interact with on a daily basis. We know this is true in person and also true when you focus your attention on someone. Considering that the Astral is not bound by "modern physics" why would focusing on someone you have never met prevent your astral bodies from mingling with them? If you are directing your time and energy into arguing with an enemy you are bound to get something from that and it's not anything you want.

Aldrick said:
You're absolutely right. But bickering is bound to happen. Especially when the enemy is intentionally trying to pester.

Talking about it solves nothing. The enemy sees this and sees an opening to start agitating.

By focusing on it, you create it. Actually the enemy might even post something like this to get it started. Not accusing you ofcourse.

You know, in the past I used to think that I needed others approval and support to be who I am, but honestly not anymore and with it I'll tell you this:

Father Satan and the Gods know who I am and that is all that matters.
If you feel and think that I am the enemy - go for it, I don't really care, what I do care is about Father Satan and the Gods and of course, real SS brothers and sisters.

One more thing:

Whether the enemy sees an opening or not, you can simply walk away and not give them any attention OR give them all of your attention and waste your time.

-----

Sybellum said:
You're correct, but in this world we need some sort of comedic relief, and if you mess with the bear you get the claws. I get all my meditations done, help answer some serious questions, and occasionally indulge in some counter-trolling. I see no problem with some recreational confronting or chicanery. I consider it a healthy balance.

Comedic relief can be achieved by more healthier things than acting the way you described.
Trolling is okay as long as it doesn't cross the line and becomes the only thing you focus upon.

-----

Blackdragon666 said:
When you have jews like Fuchs, Zola etc. who have infiltrated for years, these need to be exposed.

There are always new people on the forums who can take ill advice without knowing. This is why it is very important for wrong information to be called out. Most trolls as far as I'm aware get ignored..

That is why I said:

NameHere said:

-----

Username said:

One time there was this AllAvatar or something who claimed that he was the chosen one and a starseed on these forums. It brought me a chuckle and a laugh. I was tempted to write a whole paragraph about his background description which would end with "Join him on his adventure as he and his many sperms of the star fight for water and soil to germinate their seeds, ejaculated by yours truly, the nazarene. "

If they make you laugh - okay, nothing wrong with it, but when people start pointless bickering that turns into fights THAT is when it is NOT okay.

-----

Hail Satan!

NameHere said:
Aldrick said:

You know, in the past I used to think that I needed others approval and support to be who I am, but honestly not anymore and with it I'll tell you this:

Father Satan and the Gods know who I am and that is all that matters.
If you feel and think that I am the enemy - go for it, I don't really care, what I do care is about Father Satan and the Gods and of course, real SS brothers and sisters.

One more thing:

Whether the enemy sees an opening or not, you can simply walk away and not give them any attention OR give them all of your attention and waste your time.

-----

Sybellum said:

Comedic relief can be achieved by more healthier things than acting the way you described.
Trolling is okay as long as it doesn't cross the line and becomes the only thing you focus upon.

-----

Blackdragon666 said:

That is why I said:

NameHere said:

-----

Username said:

If they make you laugh - okay, nothing wrong with it, but when people start pointless bickering that turns into fights THAT is when it is NOT okay.

-----

Hail Satan!

I really no idea what you are even saying here. I was adding a comment, I was not accusing you of being enemy.

But that right there is a big part of the problem. I was talking to you, and your reacting to me like a child.

I dont give any fucks, puts up middle fingers. I only care about blah blah blah. For fucks sake, I wasnt attacking you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back