Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid has a 1.4% mortality rate...

luis

Newest CDC estemates for covid deaths by age group. These are the numbers for America, the percentage of infected people who die from it.

0-19 years old: 0.00003%
20-49 years old: 0.0002%
50-69 years old: 0.005%
>70 years old: 0.054%

World Health Organization said that lockdowns have killed more than 5 Million people by starving them. Not even counting all the other ways lockdowns have killed people. Covid has killed less than 1 million people in the whole world.

And you can cut the numbers of covid deaths in half, maybe less than half. Because we know that most people were actually killed by the ventilators. Their body gets used to the ventilator, then the moment the doctor tries to remove it from them, the body only notices that the amount of oxygen it has instantly drops an enormous amount. So it thinks that the heart is not moving enough oxygen through the blood, heart rate goes up to an insane level, and person instantly dies from a heart attack. This was the direct cause of most covid deaths.

Plus every year the flu and pneumonia kill tens of thousands of people. But isn't it a miracle that not a single person this year died from flu or pneumonia? All flu deaths and all pneumonia deaths are written as covid.

All of this was explained to me by a nurse who my grandparents are friends with.

Plus you can add in how many old and sick people stopped going to the doctor for checkups, and refused to go to hospital when they felt something wrong, because they're afraid of getting infected. So all the cancer and diabetes and whatever else they have is staying undiagnosed, and they just stay home and die instead of having it treated.

Because the jew needs control, and also (I say) it is a test to see how well we are maleable, com-pliant, obedient to invisible entities which might or might not exist - i.e. to see how good little sheep we are or are not. (After the low number was released by the CDC weeks ago, a church preacher also mentioned it from the CDC, and said not a single person in that congregation has been infected, and also claimed that there is not a pandemic.) I maintain that it is a test and training for what (((they))) have planned for us in the future. A new thought popped into my head in the last so many hours, that I reckon that there might be some comparisons with both World wars and this; that with WW3 supposedly not happening (although, in some cases and senses, WW3 began on 11/09/2001), that lockdown 1 = WW1, lockdown 2 = WW2, and there might be a 3rd thing which sort of = the current WW3, which has yet to be realised in Physical manifestation - but it was a thought which popped into my head recently. Of course, the number 3 is the number of creation and destruction.

If the death rate is so low, then we are not supposed to realise that we're OK. The actual number of j00z who were masturbated to death and turned into lampshades and bars of soap, and whose unborn jewbies are distressed because of online anti-semitic trolls, are about 1 million - but that number included non-j00z, as well; in the UK, the total number of deaths "because of" CoVID-19 (Certificate of Vaccination IDentification 2019, I've also heard it being called, with the mapping of our genes for a future 80% reduction in Worldwide population due to biowarfare; in recent news, a new nuclear power station to be built has been given the green light in the UK) has now surpassed 1 million, so more Goyim have died "because of" convid than j00z who died in its mind before Hitler was born.

Of course, this is just what I think. Take it or leave it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Hopefully this get exposed. The problem is that the Jews control the media... If you says anything that goes against the media narrative they look at you like you are crazy.
It's obvious the enemy needed this situation to put more control over people. Luckily with our spiritual efforts it seems they did not fully do what they want and hopefully it all will get exposed, people are too trusting of what doctors and the media tells them.

luis said:
Hopefully this get exposed. The problem is that the Jews control the media... If you says anything that goes against the media narrative they look at you like you are crazy.
It's obvious the enemy needed this situation to put more control over people. Luckily with our spiritual efforts it seems they did not fully do what they want and hopefully it all will get exposed, people are too trusting of what doctors and the media tells them.
Currently Russia Today has outsourced comment section. So it is upheld and moderated by a 3rd party. Russia Today is one of the many jew owned media outlets. Despite the rules of no links allowed I managed to post about kabbalahexposed.com with an anti-semitic hint. Overall people are pretty aware of the "cabal", "wall street" etc., but I have seen a lot of jew-aware comments there saying the "chosen ones rule" and so on. Check it out.

Jews have the money and power, but it does not matter for long because their spiritual foundation is crumbling away every day. Just as Asmodeus said that they will rule over us but for a season. That season is nearing its end.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Newest CDC estemates for covid deaths by age group. These are the numbers for America, the percentage of infected people who die from it.

0-19 years old: 0.00003%
20-49 years old: 0.0002%
50-69 years old: 0.005%
>70 years old: 0.054%

World Health Organization said that lockdowns have killed more than 5 Million people by starving them. Not even counting all the other ways lockdowns have killed people. Covid has killed less than 1 million people in the whole world.

And you can cut the numbers of covid deaths in half, maybe less than half. Because we know that most people were actually killed by the ventilators. Their body gets used to the ventilator, then the moment the doctor tries to remove it from them, the body only notices that the amount of oxygen it has instantly drops an enormous amount. So it thinks that the heart is not moving enough oxygen through the blood, heart rate goes up to an insane level, and person instantly dies from a heart attack. This was the direct cause of most covid deaths.

Plus every year the flu and pneumonia kill tens of thousands of people. But isn't it a miracle that not a single person this year died from flu or pneumonia? All flu deaths and all pneumonia deaths are written as covid.

All of this was explained to me by a nurse who my grandparents are friends with.

Plus you can add in how many old and sick people stopped going to the doctor for checkups, and refused to go to hospital when they felt something wrong, because they're afraid of getting infected. So all the cancer and diabetes and whatever else they have is staying undiagnosed, and they just stay home and die instead of having it treated.

Sounds worth shutting everything down for.

This was what many, including myself, was saying. This covid things is a hoax. It is a hoax from the CCP and the Jewish elites to shut down the entire world, ruin the economy and destroy our freedoms, especially in America. The covid scam is to catapult the world into Jewish communism at super speed. If people didn't see it then, they see it now. Too much evidence proving it is false, no matter what some may say. Doesn't matter much of it is real or not, we can all agree the results of the the lockdown has caused so much destruction to people and their lives.

The covid situation so far has been proven by doctors, scientists, virologists and hospitals workers to be fake and blown up.

I believe now that is was created to steal the election with the phony vote by mail ballots. Thats the only way to cheat that way with the covid hoax. Of course again using a fake pandemic to get everyone vaccinated because why not? They get to make trillions of dollars shooting people with poisonous vaccines under a guise of a hoax and the fact that people will either get autism or any other disease is a plus for the jewish elite establishment. Big win for them.

This whole stealing the election pisses me off so bad that I can't begin to explain. This is literally the battle for America and the world. Right now the only hope is us, the American people and our supreme gods.

The only way we will make major changes is when many of us raise our serpents and take back our earth with our serpent power. Other than that, we won't get major changes. If it wasn't for the gods, we'd be screwed.

Yes both political parties are owned and controlled by Jews but Trump winning ia very important.

If Biden gets in office, you will see how sped up the communizing of America occurs. Biden is a major puppet for the CCP and he will totally sell America to China and we all know China is looking to invade America.

This is just boiling my blood. Fucking Jews and their STUPID and vile gentile tools.

HPS Shannon said:
This was what many, including myself, was saying. This covid things is a hoax. It is a hoax from the CCP and the Jewish elites to shut down the entire world, ruin the economy and destroy our freedoms, especially in America. The covid scam is to catapult the world into Jewish communism at super speed. If people didn't see it then, they see it now. Too much evidence proving it is false, no matter what some may say. Doesn't matter much of it is real or not, we can all agree the results of the the lockdown has caused so much destruction to people and their lives.

The covid situation so far has been proven by doctors, scientists, virologists and hospitals workers to be fake and blown up.

I believe now that is was created to steal the election with the phony vote by mail ballots. Thats the only way to cheat that way with the covid hoax. Of course again using a fake pandemic to get everyone vaccinated because why not? They get to make trillions of dollars shooting people with poisonous vaccines under a guise of a hoax and the fact that people will either get autism or any other disease is a plus for the jewish elite establishment. Big win for them.

This whole stealing the election pisses me off so bad that I can't begin to explain. This is literally the battle for America and the world. Right now the only hope is us, the American people and our supreme gods.

The only way we will make major changes is when many of us raise our serpents and take back our earth with our serpent power. Other than that, we won't get major changes. If it wasn't for the gods, we'd be screwed.

Yes both political parties are owned and controlled by Jews but Trump winning ia very important.

If Biden gets in office, you will see how sped up the communizing of America occurs. Biden is a major puppet for the CCP and he will totally sell America to China and we all know China is looking to invade America.

This is just boiling my blood. Fucking Jews and their STUPID and vile gentile tools.
The problem is that if you tell anyone it's fake they will call you crazy and stupid even if there is a lot of evidence that this is not as bad as it seems. Every year people die, it's so easy to make it seems they are dying for covid instead of another illness. Hopefully, Trump can still win, the F-RTR and the God's is our only hope.

HPS Shannon said:

unknown.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back