Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra RC1/2

Peregrino

Hi
It is said that for this work the surya mantra should be used, but I have difficulty rolling/vibrating the R.
Can I do RC1 / 2 with another mantra, keeping the original affirmation?
If so, which one do you recommend?

Hail Satan!

Vontade Eterna said:
Hi
It is said that for this work the surya mantra should be used, but I have difficulty rolling/vibrating the R.

Hail Satan!
The R in Surya is only rolled for a short amount of time, and not that strongly. It should be easily doable with a little bit of practice. Look up online how to roll an R and work on it. Within a week at most you should be able to do it.

The other main Sun mantra is Raum, which has a rolled R that is much longer and strongly rolled than Surya. Until you can vibrate Surya properly, just try your best to vibrate it anyway and visualize Sun energies. It will still work just fine.

Shael said:
Vontade Eterna said:
Until you can vibrate Surya properly, just try your best to vibrate it anyway and visualize Sun energies. It will still work just fine.
Just to clarify as this sounds a bit confusing - I mean that you should try to vibrate Surya, and not Raum. Surya has the easier "r" to vibrate and is more suited for the AoP.

Vontade Eterna said:
Hi

Hail Satan!
You don't have to roll the R. Its wrote even on Jos, it should be in the Cleaning aura page.

Shael said:
Vontade Eterna said:
Hi

Hail Satan!
The R in Surya is only rolled for a short amount of time, and not that strongly. It should be easily doable with a little bit of practice. Look up online how to roll an R and work on it. Within a week at most you should be able to do it.

The other main Sun mantra is Raum, which has a rolled R that is much longer and strongly rolled than Surya. Until you can vibrate Surya properly, just try your best to vibrate it anyway and visualize Sun energies. It will still work just fine.

Oh
I did RC 1/2 for the first time after an RTR on this Halloween dawn, the 31st ... I was a bit ... awkward ... Pretty awkward.
Already in the morning, although I was feeling better than normal, I was still concerned with how I vibrated surya and if it would have affected the effectiveness of the RC. It is a relief to know that it actually worked as it should.
Thanks.
Academic Scholar said:
Vontade Eterna said:
Hi

Hail Satan!
According to this JoS MP3, you don’t have to roll the R’s in SURYA. There are two ways to vibrate SURYA.

How To Vibrate SURYA:

https://web.archive.org/web/2020102...w.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Surya.mp3

Although I listened to this audio on the page, I focused entirely on what I have a hard time doing and didn't even hear the first part properly ... It's embarrassing ...
I didn't even remember that way of vibrating surya, thanks for remembering it.
Shael said:
Shael said:
Vontade Eterna said:
Until you can vibrate Surya properly, just try your best to vibrate it anyway and visualize Sun energies. It will still work just fine.
Just to clarify as this sounds a bit confusing - I mean that you should try to vibrate Surya, and not Raum. Surya has the easier "r" to vibrate and is more suited for the AoP.
Okay. I will keep that in mind.
luis said:
Vontade Eterna said:
Hi

Hail Satan!
You don't have to roll the R. Its wrote even on Jos, it should be in the Cleaning aura page.

I think it is a good time to read again / finish reading the JoS website ... It will probably get rid of many problems before they happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back