Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are the Jews so bad?

Jade9779

As you know, I am a high school student. My teacher gave me an assignment in which I had to write a eulogy for Ruth Ginsburg, who I am sure you know, was a Jew. Of course, she wanted me to feel sympathetic for her and to express my grief, I assure you she was rather dumbfounded to find out how I really felt about her and the Jews. She only recently read and graded mine and told me she was concerned.

She inquired why I hate Jews as much as I do, and I told her that every Jew I had ever met was a greedy scumbag. Not in those exact words, but close. She said just because I met a few bad Jews did not make them all bad. I told her it was only so long before the "good ones" became the "bad ones". After all, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. She brought up the Holocaust and how awful it was and how dare you deny it ever happened! Those poor Jews! Basic Goyim.

I am now faced with my current dilemma. This is no longer a little dispute, this is a war in which I must prove my case. I know of the terrible things the Jews have done, now I have to prove it. With sources and unrefutable evidence.

All that I ask is that you share your knowledge of the horrid actions of the enemy and present sources so I may substantiate my claim.

As always, thank you.

I am quite conflicted as to what to comment.
On one hand you declaring your stance on the enemy publicly will bring you trouble in the forms of curses and suppression if you continue doing it(maybe worse) and on the other hand If I suggested you to not be free with your words and your stance, it would feel like I am holding you or shusing you.

In the end, all I can say is to ask yourself if you declaring your stance on the jews publicly is worth it or not. There also another option of keeping your thoughts to yourself but doing the RTR's daily to convey your hate.
I don't want to drag you down or suppress your feelings of hate but at the same time, you declaring your hate openly in the public makes me concerned about your safety.

As for the Teacher, I don't think she is your enemy. Just one of the poor soul who got indoctrinated maybe since Childhood.

Think carefully if its worth it in the future before you declare your hostile stance publicly on the jews.

Hi.

Until we can safely show ourselves in the real world, etc., we must stay in the shadows and protect ourselves from idiots and the enemy.

Please don't show your true self to the ignorant ones, you'll only endanger yourself.

I am glad to know that you only did what was necessary, I'm not shaming you, but please be careful.

Satanisgod.org can provide a lot of useful information!

Good luck, Happy Samhain and PLEASE stay safe.

HAIL SATAN!

Charlotte61903 said:
As you know, I am a high school student. My teacher gave me an assignment in which I had to write a eulogy for Ruth Ginsburg, who I am sure you know, was a Jew. Of course, she wanted me to feel sympathetic for her and to express my grief, I assure you she was rather dumbfounded to find out how I really felt about her and the Jews. She only recently read and graded mine and told me she was concerned.

She inquired why I hate Jews as much as I do, and I told her that every Jew I had ever met was a greedy scumbag. Not in those exact words, but close. She said just because I met a few bad Jews did not make them all bad. I told her it was only so long before the "good ones" became the "bad ones". After all, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. She brought up the Holocaust and how awful it was and how dare you deny it ever happened! Those poor Jews! Basic Goyim.

I am now faced with my current dilemma. This is no longer a little dispute, this is a war in which I must prove my case. I know of the terrible things the Jews have done, now I have to prove it. With sources and unrefutable evidence.

All that I ask is that you share your knowledge of the horrid actions of the enemy and present sources so I may substantiate my claim.

As always, thank you.

Be careful what you say. I hinted I didn't believe the Holocaust in High School. I got sent to a Jewish guidance counselor and was forced to explain to her why I said that.
She said something along the lines of Even if this is not true it does good things for the Jews like getting money for them and combating hatred and racism etc. She admitted it was probably made up mostly even. I am not shitting you. She just tried to convince me that it was for a good cause and not to tell people my thoughts on this cause doing so was harmful to Jews.

To be honest the conversation didn't register that much till recently in that she was admitting i was right the way she said it made it sound like something else the tone in her voice. I must have been sort of blinded at the time. This is the perfect example of being scum and you know your scum in what she said.

To be honest I was straight up scared to have to be in the presence of a Jew and talk about this and shaking thats why i wasn't paying attention to what she said that much.

I do not remember everything but its not like I think I totally went public on what I thought. Just hinted or soemthing that it might have not been real. That was the response i got.

I really would not push it that far with this. Maybe even pretend like you "found the truth" about these things and don't hate Jews or something. It really isn't worth a bunch of harassment and bad grades and problems for yourself. But then again if you must.

Visit www.kabbalahexposed.com
www.deathofcommunism.com
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/index.html

These are all the JOS sites about Nazism and the Jews.
You can probably find what your looking for there.

But be careful in being too open.

Watch this documentary
Forbidden History: The Jewish Communist Revolution
https://archive.org/details/ForbiddenHistoryTheJewishBolshevikRevolution

The teacher should watch this too.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Watch this documentary
Forbidden History: The Jewish Communist Revolution
https://archive.org/details/ForbiddenHistoryTheJewishBolshevikRevolution

The teacher should watch this too.
Just say this is why you have this opinion. Through all the evidence and examples in this movie, and how they have repeated the same patterns and the same events all over the world every time they get the chance.

They are created to be that way.

Their whole purpose here on earth is to keep Gentiles under control while their masters reptiles and other filth are away.

Charlotte61903 said:

As always, thank you.

You can not simply go outside and tell everyone that you hate jews, especially not your teachers xD

This is extremely stupid, many people I know also know how I feel about them, and I regret that I told them this.

In many countries you can go to prison if you deny the holocaust. Please keep your lips shut sister.

You are not here to tell everyone how bad jews are, you are here to grow strong and defeat them spiritually!

you are something special, don't forget that!
Do not get into unecessary danger!

STOP. What are you doing is foolish, publically declaring your stance knthe enemy can get you in alot of trouble with the law, get you labeled a threat to society by psych doctors for your "extremism" and "anti semetisn" from their point of view, ect.

You need to keep your true feelings quiet, silence is golden for a reason.

The enemy has a major grip on alot and you could easily get yourself into alot of hot water with your family, community, everyone, if you dont learn to be more reserved and quiet.

Just do your rtrs in private, and dont share with people your stance and beliefs.

Do internet activism, dont share personal info, ect.

Be smart about this, you cant meditate and do rtrs in a psych ward if you are labeled a threat to society.

While I do hope you are careful as you educate your teacher and other. If you can try to spin this as a way to educate as to not come across as shoving it down their throats which will make them spit it right back out instead of digesting it.
On top of all of this do AOP every day for five to ten minuets if possible- AOP is Aura of Protection in case you didn't know-
I wish you the best of luck.
Also talk to Father Satan or your Guardian Demon to see if they have any ideas to help you reach these people. The more we reach the better for this world. :D

Hail Satan

Don't appear like you know too much. You could be bargaining for more than you can handle now.

My best advice to you is to drop it and act like you were just having a bad day thinking about the jews who hurt you in your life.

But if you really want to go ahead, first off, do you have a jewish teacher at your school? He or she could get you in trouble in some way or really keep an eye on you. Anyway if you choose to go ahead, try using an approach like, "I know not all jews are evil but you can't deny the fact that some of their people have committed terrible crimes in history that get overlooked" or something similar.

Your teacher sounds like the average jew loving Gentile who has been programmed to sniff out anti-Semitism and protect the jews. So using such an approach can help lower her guard as she will see that you are not implying that there is a problem with all jews, while you still get to show her some truths about the enemy.

You can show her about the bolsheviks, Trotsky, Lenin, Stalin, Beria and the likes. Another thing you can show her is the genocide that has been ongoing in Palestine.

You can also show her this page
https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
This kike was very vocal and open about how the jews really see Gentiles. If she says it's just one jew, show her quotes from the Talmud that push the same things (these can be googled), and other rabbis and Jews.

I'll tell you again, I would really suggest you consider calling this move off.

There is not much win to be had from arguing about the evilness of jews with a teacher. Instead there is much win to be had from doing final rtr. :D

Charlotte61903 said:

I was faced with this issue in high school and there was actually an entire brainwashing holocaust course kids had to take. I began to defend my claims and I was sent to the principles office. I was always getting in trouble for things like that and unfortunately it never made a difference. Kids are really impressionable and prone to being followers, even the “black sheep” are followers but good luck on your endeavors. I got pulled outside of class and I was lectured for simply having a look on my face and not crying like a bitch. Be careful but shred ‘em. They thought I needed therapy.

Instead of lessons about the lolocaust they should just do a class where kids listen to Nirvana and are in the feels about something actually real and cool XD

I remember getting some homework about the crap at a very young age, and there's a picture I took of it on my old phone for some reason? The empty unfilled sheet. I believed in it like they told me but started having serious unconscious reactions to it by the time I got home and I remember I never bothered with even starting that work. Idk but somehow I got away with that unpunished.

Another time when I was still a potard, I went in a school assembly high off my head on what I think was 4/20 or Hitler's birthday as I then and now see it. There was a jew talking that day about cancer or some shit to my school, and I was sat in the back laughing my head off at what was said XD. I don't remember it much now but this jewess was recounting a story of one of her younger kike relatives playing a "cancer-tag" game at their school. I just couldn't help it :lol:

What was really odd was that I was supposed to take that seriously.

And somehow in all my bonged out splendour, I seemed to be protected from issues that could have arisen in both of those situations.

Even if you were a mong before coming here, don't underestimate the power of the dedication ritual.

The love for rat droppings (jews) came from what I call a "brain switch", where the female/male sides of the brain have switched places. This results in seeing the truth as a lie, and a lie as the truth. If someone *****ls many jews, we will have protests saying "rat droppings matter." Well, not in these exact words, obviously. I can promise you that. People are not sick of lies, because lies are the truth. You will also notice that those that really love jews are assholes. Humanity as a whole is asleep, with a few Gentiles being awake.

There is very little use of educating people about jews. Their brains will fight off the truth. Only the few Gentiles that are not living inside the angelic dream can be educated with the truth. You must be careful with whom you share knowledge with.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back