Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

unknown cellphone appeared in home

Indina

Okay so early in the morning while looking for our small scissors, my fiancé found a broken dead iPhone 7 underneath our couch.

No one has been to our house in a long time, and they certainly would have said something had they left a phone behind. Our doors and windows are always locked, and I rarely leave the house as I am a housewife. And as a housewife I search for stuff a lot, clean a lot, so I would have found this long ago. It’s pretty impossible for this phone to be in my home.

After curiously plugging it in we realized it works. And that there was a photo on the shattered lock screen. It was of a small child that neither I nor my fiancé recognize. The cellphone is set in Spanish, which neither my fiancé or I speak nor do any of his friends who visit.

I also plugged this cellphone in to my laptop, and it shows that there is absolutely nothing on it in terms of photos but the SIM card is still in the phone and stuff yet the laptop shows it as completely empty.

Because The phone screen is shattered beyond belief the screen doesn’t even work and I cannot search through the phone myself. But I can sometimes swipe on it that’s how I got the photo you all will see pasted underneath this. The strange thing is that the phone will glitch out on its own. It will open on its own sometimes and open safari and try to join our wifi but there seems to be no service on it as well as not being able to touch the screen so i can’t enter the password even if I wanted to. and I will include photographic and video evidence of this.

I don’t really know what to make of this.

Please help.

Our cat is acting normal and not freaked out ever.

I have been a dedicated satanist for six years now and nothing like this has ever happened to me. Perhaps because I’ve only recently been liberated from a religiously oppressive household and am now free to physically and vocally practice? It doesn’t help we’ve been living in this house for like two whole months now and nothing like this has ever happened.

Please help. I genuinely cannot tell if this is malevolent. my sensitive spiritual senses are not sharp from the first five years of my dedication living in a very oppressive christian household, i was pretty much only able to build up my aura little by little with silent meditations while trying to not be caught.
here is a link to the throw away twitter i made in order to give the evidence a url to post here.

https://twitter.com/spirituallyspou/status/1322252107647389696

It is completely absolutely impossible for anything at all to be recorded on this phone as we found it almost unbelievably smashed up. An entire chunk is missing from the bottom screen. And it is completely impossible someone living placed it there. We have checked with all of my fiancé’s friends and no body who has come over since we’ve moved in at all claimed the cellphone. No one even recognizes it or the kid.

In all honesty this doesn’t feel malevolent at all. Just very sad. Tears well up in my eyes and I sort of shake when I speak of what I think happened to the owner and how it ended up in my home.

Please this is not a joke this is not a hoax. This is a genuine true question from a dedicated satanist. Please help me.
Hail Father Satan~

If you never had anyone come to your house in a noticeable period of time.

Then the question becomes when did you buy your couch and at what point did you clean it and somehow missed the smartphone.

Maybe the smartphone got trapped in a broken piece of fabric and recently you bumped into the sofa or sat down hard enough to drop the phone from it's pocket of fabric but not loud enough to alert you of it's sound on the floor. A lot of sofas suffer from broken or aging fabric underneath.

By any chance do you have a small animal like a cat? maybe they scratched around sharpening their nails and somehow the rattling dropped the phone.

I highly doubt someone broke into your house just to spook you about some almost Mexican maybe Central American little kid. Plus if some little kid lost his iPhone 7 he would have notified his parents and they would have searched it.

One factor is the kid is probably in some multi-generation home and even though it's in Spanish it seems the parents are smart enough or technological enough to purchase a smartphone and or give a hand-me down smartphone. So obviously somewhere near where you live or in your city(don't mention the city on these forums). There WAS at some point a little Spanish speaking kid with a smartphone. Another possibility is it's his mother and she is technological enough to use a smartphone but not know English thus we can conclude IF she lost it. She would have made a scene about it.

So my only guess is the couch had the phone somehow embedded or hidden into it and it popped out.

I strongly advise you to get rid of the phone in ways possible. Either repair it before selling it or throw it away in the dumpster, that's your business. I won't preach about moral integrity here. Whatever you do, get the phone far away from you. I advise you to break the phone before throwing it to trash.
It could be hacked and filled with tracking or eavesdropping apps. Do not make it your personal phone under any circumstances. Get rid of it ASAP.

After you have done that, go to appstore and install camera detecter or mic detector apps. Download 5-6 apps and test with all of them around your house to check for recording or any other malicious devices.
If your phone doesn't have magnetic sensors, use another phone and download those apps on it.
I don't know if IR camera in phones are legit or a scam. If you are paranoid, then you could go buy a recommended IR camera or anything of the sorts.

Get rid of the phone whether you check around your house or not.
I think you should contact your Guardian Demon even though the respected Demon might aready know.
Damn it, I forgot. How could I forget something like this ?
Contacting the cops and handing over the phone for them to trace is one of the best option.
Contact your Guardian Demon before you contact cops to know whether you should inform them or not.

We bought the couch brand new from a furniture store about two months ago when we moved into our home. We initially thought the cellphone
I clean the house very often, and in fact I clean the couches more often. We had just been all up underneath the couches In ever single fold not that long ago because we were looking for my pencil so I could write something down that had to with bills. We checked every fold because I was getting very frustrated about not being able to find my pencil. There was no cellphone at all. The couch was empty.

I do not believe this cellphone was put into my house by a living person.

Trust me forums, I have tried to explain this in every rational way I can. Our cat is a house cat, and he doesn’t touch cellphones.

Now I live out in the cuts where I am. I have maybe about 8 people around where I live within walking distance and the rest is a drive into town. My fiancé and I are the only two people who live in this house and the only people who have keys. In fact we only have one key.

This phone was not from one of his friends or his family who came over
I cleaned the couch previously- opening both recliners and tipping back to clean and search about 3 days before looking for a pencil
The couch was bought brand new straight out of a furniture store to the house
I never leave the house.
I am from a mexican household but we do not even speak Spanish because of how uncultured we were.
I do not know any spanish speaking people.
My fiancé does not know any spanish speaking people.
This phone did not drop from any pouch in the couch.

I would NOT have posted this on these forums had I thought there was any chance someone forgot this phone or lost it at my house. I would NOT have posted this had I any rational explanation. I know very well how serious these forums are.

Nobody living with a physical body put this cellphone in my home.

And my cat certainly had nothing to do with it

I do not know why this is happening, or why it’s happening to me. Have I been given a task of releasing a stuck spirit by the gods?
Or have I been sent a parasite by the enemy?

This cellphone cannot be in my home. It’s literally impossible. It was not here the day before, then literally just appeared in my house.
Please take me seriously

1. Either someone of the working company somehow lost the phone and it shipped with something.

2. Someone planted this for whatever reason such as a stolen phone they wanted to get rid of.

3. Someone else was in the house without you even knowing and the phone dropped.

Regardless of the reasons, getting rid of it appears to be the best solution. Others have replied more sufficiently then I.

I’m very conflicted.

People keep telling me that someone has snuck into my home and planted the cellphone there either to record audio or eavesdrop on me.

I cannot stress enough, I do not leave my house. I am a housewife. I haven’t left my house at all since the last time I completely cleaned out my couch.

Nobody gets into this house without me knowing. I am up in the late hours of the night, I sleep only five hours as my body does not need anymore. I am a very light sleeper and every move the cat makes out in the Living room I hear. I would absolutely hear if someone snuck into my home and dropped a cellphone underneath my couch.

our cat reacts badly to strangers as well so he would hiss and throw a fit If he watched someone walk into our home since he has full reign of the living room at night.

And even if someone did, I am nobody. Absolutely no body. I am not particularly gifted, (unless Theres something I don’t know about in my past or something.) I am not in cahoots with any odd organization or anything like that. In other words I have nothing to eavesdrop on. I’m not psychic I know nothing extraordinary Like the high priests or some of the other people on here who are regularly attacked by enemy entities.

I’m very confused and no one can give me a straight answer on how this phone got to me.
They just keep saying someone broke into my home while I was gone even though i havent left this house at all since the last time I completely cleaned out the couch.

But I suppose I’ll get rid of the cellphone, and hope to Everything this was not a task the gods had given me to release the spirit of a spiritual satanist who had been murdered that was attached to the cellphone.

I cannot just contact my guardian demon for information or help, I am unable to go into trance and use sprint boards or pendulums. I have no divination capabilities at all. As I said in my previous posts I was Almost completely unable to practice for the entire first 5 years of being a dedicated satanist, so my power stagnated for a very long time. Only recently have I been able to practice fully.

In know there are no mediators in this path, but I was really relying on this forum to Help me and believe me that no human put this cellphone in my home, and to help me discern whether this was a task given to me by the gods or a parasite by the enemy.

I was hoping someone could do a cold read or something and tell me what’s going on but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Thank you all for your answers and your patience. I will get rid of the cellphone and cleanse my house. I will also destroy the physical photos my fiancé took of me on our Polaroid that clearly show a misty White entity beside me in all the photos of me and only me. The rest of the photos he took of our cat were completely clear and no anomalies presented himself. The anomaly is only present in photos of me.

Thank you all, one last question Does anyone have a good cleansing ritual to assure only good energies can enter my home from now on?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That is scary. Did someone put it there to record the audio of the room?
Very impractical, expensive and way too big. If someone was to record your conversations, he would exploit your android smartphone or windows computer. If you don't happen to have these, he would then place a very cheap device (way less than 10 bucks) in order to record.

Indina said:
Okay so early in the morning while looking for our small scissors, my fiancé found a broken dead iPhone 7 underneath our couch.

No one has been to our house in a long time, and they certainly would have said something had they left a phone behind. Our doors and windows are always locked, and I rarely leave the house as I am a housewife. And as a housewife I search for stuff a lot, clean a lot, so I would have found this long ago. It’s pretty impossible for this phone to be in my home.

After curiously plugging it in we realized it works. And that there was a photo on the shattered lock screen. It was of a small child that neither I nor my fiancé recognize. The cellphone is set in Spanish, which neither my fiancé or I speak nor do any of his friends who visit.

I also plugged this cellphone in to my laptop, and it shows that there is absolutely nothing on it in terms of photos but the SIM card is still in the phone and stuff yet the laptop shows it as completely empty.

Because The phone screen is shattered beyond belief the screen doesn’t even work and I cannot search through the phone myself. But I can sometimes swipe on it that’s how I got the photo you all will see pasted underneath this. The strange thing is that the phone will glitch out on its own. It will open on its own sometimes and open safari and try to join our wifi but there seems to be no service on it as well as not being able to touch the screen so i can’t enter the password even if I wanted to. and I will include photographic and video evidence of this.

I don’t really know what to make of this.

Please help.

Our cat is acting normal and not freaked out ever.

I have been a dedicated satanist for six years now and nothing like this has ever happened to me. Perhaps because I’ve only recently been liberated from a religiously oppressive household and am now free to physically and vocally practice? It doesn’t help we’ve been living in this house for like two whole months now and nothing like this has ever happened.

Please help. I genuinely cannot tell if this is malevolent. my sensitive spiritual senses are not sharp from the first five years of my dedication living in a very oppressive christian household, i was pretty much only able to build up my aura little by little with silent meditations while trying to not be caught.
here is a link to the throw away twitter i made in order to give the evidence a url to post here.

https://twitter.com/spirituallyspou/status/1322252107647389696

Report it to the police and turn it in, tell them you suspect your house was broken into which it may have been. In events like these it’s best not to assume some kind of spirit placed it there. If you have the resources, get a home security system ASAP. You can protect yourself from harm with an aura of protection, and if you feel unsafe, the prayer for protection to Satan is always great to recite.

That is scary. Did someone put it there to record the audio of the room?
I see it says "All Lives Matter" in your signature.

This is just not the case my friend.

Joo lives are worthless.

Joo lives do not matter!

Indina said:
I’m very conflicted.

People keep telling me that someone has snuck into my home and planted the cellphone there either to record audio or eavesdrop on me.

I cannot stress enough, I do not leave my house. I am a housewife. I haven’t left my house at all since the last time I completely cleaned out my couch.

Nobody gets into this house without me knowing. I am up in the late hours of the night, I sleep only five hours as my body does not need anymore. I am a very light sleeper and every move the cat makes out in the Living room I hear. I would absolutely hear if someone snuck into my home and dropped a cellphone underneath my couch.

our cat reacts badly to strangers as well so he would hiss and throw a fit If he watched someone walk into our home since he has full reign of the living room at night.

And even if someone did, I am nobody. Absolutely no body. I am not particularly gifted, (unless Theres something I don’t know about in my past or something.) I am not in cahoots with any odd organization or anything like that. In other words I have nothing to eavesdrop on. I’m not psychic I know nothing extraordinary Like the high priests or some of the other people on here who are regularly attacked by enemy entities.

I’m very confused and no one can give me a straight answer on how this phone got to me.
They just keep saying someone broke into my home while I was gone even though i havent left this house at all since the last time I completely cleaned out the couch.

But I suppose I’ll get rid of the cellphone, and hope to Everything this was not a task the gods had given me to release the spirit of a spiritual satanist who had been murdered that was attached to the cellphone.

I cannot just contact my guardian demon for information or help, I am unable to go into trance and use sprint boards or pendulums. I have no divination capabilities at all. As I said in my previous posts I was Almost completely unable to practice for the entire first 5 years of being a dedicated satanist, so my power stagnated for a very long time. Only recently have I been able to practice fully.

In know there are no mediators in this path, but I was really relying on this forum to Help me and believe me that no human put this cellphone in my home, and to help me discern whether this was a task given to me by the gods or a parasite by the enemy.

I was hoping someone could do a cold read or something and tell me what’s going on but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Thank you all for your answers and your patience. I will get rid of the cellphone and cleanse my house. I will also destroy the physical photos my fiancé took of me on our Polaroid that clearly show a misty White entity beside me in all the photos of me and only me. The rest of the photos he took of our cat were completely clear and no anomalies presented himself. The anomaly is only present in photos of me.

Thank you all, one last question Does anyone have a good cleansing ritual to assure only good energies can enter my home from now on?
Calm down, you are safe. The Gods would never do anything to freak you out.

You say that the chances of someone else having dropped the phone are very low, but are they zero? Is there really zero probability of it being someone else? Plus it's Halloween season, maybe someone's playing a scaring game on you.

Just ask your GD for help in figuring it out.

Get rid of the cellphone by informing and giving it to the POLICE.

of the true light said:

Joo lives are worthless.

Joo lives do not matter!
I wasn't thinking about them. My signiture is the "All Lives Matter" which is the opposite of the "Black Lives Matter"

These communist retards want to have riots and burn most of the country to the ground, I will put up a phrase which is the opposite of them. First I had it as Blue Lives Matter, but BLM started going after regular people so I changed it to All.

About the last thing you said, is a mushroom even really alive? I thought I learned in school that a fungus is not a plant or an animal, it is some 3rd thing which is very alien and different from regular living things.

You guys please...no body broke into my home!! We have valuables, xbox and PS4 400$ sound bar and bass.
why would someone break into my home to leave a completely broken iPhone 7, completely incapable of doing anything even recording audio or video slightly underneath my couch, and not take my Xbox, PS4 or soundbar.

Also, I cannot just contact my guardian demon for information or help, I am unable to go into trance and use sprint boards or pendulums accurately. I have no divination capabilities at all at the moment, As I said in my previous posts I was Almost completely unable to practice for the entire first 5 years of being a dedicated satanist, so my power stagnated at a low place for a very long time. Only recently have I been able to practice fully. All I was able to do over the years was give father every orgasm I gave myself. And do quiet foundation meditation whenever I had free time

And even if somebody was dumping it, I can’t explain this enough you guys...it’s impossible for anybody living to get into this house. And it’s impossible for any inhuman spirit to get into this house.
Because I know that the gods will never put me in danger.

I know for sure 100% it’s impossible that another human got into my home in between the time I cleaned out my couch, and the time I found the cellphone!!!!! that’s why I am terrified I just failed to release a spiritual satanist stuck on this plane attached to that cellphone because I listened to this forum instead of what my gut said about the cellphone.

I really cannot stress this enough- I wouldn’t have posted this here had I any rational explanation you guys!! Had I even the slightest suspicion someone broke into the house and left it there, I would NOT have posted this!!!! I know how serious these forums are!!

Trust me my first thought was someone broke in and left it there because I am paranoid, but then I realized how impossible that is because; I doubt father would let any random person into any dedicated spiritual satanist’s home, how little and lightly I sleep, and how i have not left the house at all in the time frame somebody could have “broke in” And left this cellphone.

I doubt Father would let any random person into a long time dedicated spiritual satanist to plant the cellphone they stole off a person. why would they go through the trouble, just to plant it in some strangers house instead of just smashing it completely beyond repair untraceable and throwing it in a river! A criminal would know full well that leaving it somewhat functioning in some strangers house would greatly increase their chances of being caught.

I don’t know you guys...I just got rid of it yesterday though regardless. I just hope I didn’t fail some sort of test given to me by the gods because I didn’t follow my gut feeling about that cellphone and what happened to the owner of it.

Thank you all for your patience.
Hail Father Satan~

If you want to cleanse your house, imagine satanic blue fire all over your house.
Additionaly there was a post made my HP Maxine about cleansing house which you could find in the fourms.

I am a newbie so I don't really know how others contact their Guardian Demon.
All I do is have an intent to contact. I do not go into trance neccessarily.
I think being in a meditative state is more than enough. Just that the will to contact is more important.

You seem to be hung up and paranoid about entities or other things. Its understandable but right now your priority is to get rid of your phone. Thinking,deduction and action is for later.
Have faith on Satanic family, nobody dares lay a hand on Satan's own.

That said, in situations like these, its good to think and deduct but don't overthink.
I was also paranoid about these stuff but I have slowly learned to control my mind without being too paranoid. My point is, think and deduct a lot about possible ways of how the mobile could have gotten to your sofa or about the situation overall but do not overthink to the point you stress yourself.

As others have advised, go to cops after informing your Guardian Demon. Don't stress about stance, just have the will to contact for now.

Indina said:

They would not give you a convoluted, confusing test, nor would they expect you to empower or free a trapped Satanic being given that you said you just started practicing. Hypothetically, there are much better ways to alerting you to something like this besides manifesting a broken smartphone under your couch.

I think what you did was appropriate and there isn't much you can do besides forget about it. Like you said: nobody was in the house. You checked to make sure it didn't belong to any friends, then got rid of it. You did all you could.

Personally, I think it was the phone of a labor or something that was trapped. That is a more reasonable explanation.

Indina said:
You guys please...no body broke into my home!! We have valuables, xbox and PS4 400$ sound bar and bass.
why would someone break into my home to leave a completely broken iPhone 7, completely incapable of doing anything even recording audio or video slightly underneath my couch, and not take my Xbox, PS4 or soundbar.

Also, I cannot just contact my guardian demon for information or help, I am unable to go into trance and use sprint boards or pendulums accurately. I have no divination capabilities at all at the moment, As I said in my previous posts I was Almost completely unable to practice for the entire first 5 years of being a dedicated satanist, so my power stagnated at a low place for a very long time. Only recently have I been able to practice fully. All I was able to do over the years was give father every orgasm I gave myself. And do quiet foundation meditation whenever I had free time

And even if somebody was dumping it, I can’t explain this enough you guys...it’s impossible for anybody living to get into this house. And it’s impossible for any inhuman spirit to get into this house.
Because I know that the gods will never put me in danger.

I know for sure 100% it’s impossible that another human got into my home in between the time I cleaned out my couch, and the time I found the cellphone!!!!! that’s why I am terrified I just failed to release a spiritual satanist stuck on this plane attached to that cellphone because I listened to this forum instead of what my gut said about the cellphone.

I really cannot stress this enough- I wouldn’t have posted this here had I any rational explanation you guys!! Had I even the slightest suspicion someone broke into the house and left it there, I would NOT have posted this!!!! I know how serious these forums are!!

Trust me my first thought was someone broke in and left it there because I am paranoid, but then I realized how impossible that is because; I doubt father would let any random person into any dedicated spiritual satanist’s home, how little and lightly I sleep, and how i have not left the house at all in the time frame somebody could have “broke in” And left this cellphone.

I doubt Father would let any random person into a long time dedicated spiritual satanist to plant the cellphone they stole off a person. why would they go through the trouble, just to plant it in some strangers house instead of just smashing it completely beyond repair untraceable and throwing it in a river! A criminal would know full well that leaving it somewhat functioning in some strangers house would greatly increase their chances of being caught.

I don’t know you guys...I just got rid of it yesterday though regardless. I just hope I didn’t fail some sort of test given to me by the gods because I didn’t follow my gut feeling about that cellphone and what happened to the owner of it.

Thank you all for your patience.
Hail Father Satan~

Someone would've had to have put it there then if by all means it wasn't present. There are powerful spirits and of course poltergeists but using telekinesis to manipulate a couch that much just to take some random phone and hide it there is a wasted expenditure of energy and I assure you the prospect of such a spirit doing that even for a 'prank' is incredibly low, so I'd have to guess it was likely someone that came into your home.

Then again, I've had very similar weird experiences as a child. As a kid I was a thief, stole a little plastic toy bear from school, it fit in the palm of my hand. Came home to find a bunch of these same toys lying around my house the next day in odd corners, behind furniture, cabinets, hidden in locations only a small child that explored all over the place would find like an easter egg hunt. My parents never saw them or seemed to notice them, perhaps if they did they thought it was from my toy box but I didn't own these things at all, that's why I stole one. As a kid I didn't think this was weird at all but I remember questioning it and it's a very vivid memory. The next day they all disappeared as if they were never there.

I still can't explain it to this day, but I guess weird unexplainable shit happens sometimes. Perhaps it would be in your best interest to just forget about it and simply make sure your home is secured, that's all.

of the true light said:

Joo lives are worthless.

Joo lives do not matter!
I wasn't thinking about them. My signiture is the "All Lives Matter" which is the opposite of the "Black Lives Matter"

These communist retards want to have riots and burn most of the country to the ground, I will put up a phrase which is the opposite of them. First I had it as Blue Lives Matter, but BLM started going after regular people so I changed it to All.

About the last thing you said, is a mushroom even really alive? I thought I learned in school that a fungus is not a plant or an animal, it is some 3rd thing which is very alien and different from regular living things.
I hear you.

Hmm interesting about the fungus.

I honestly don't know my friend.

I still wouldn’t throw out the possibility, sometimes people break in without the intent to steal. Especially if they were blacked out in some way. Satan does protect us but not from everything. I’ve had a car broken into before, and instead of wondering why Satan would let this happen, because he’s not the Christian god, I called the police and some arrests were actually made. Please turn the phone in at the very least and say you don’t know how it got there. You’ve got to take measures to protect yourself through spiritual and physical means, don’t rely on the Gods for everything and don’t be naive. Things still happen to satanists, we aren’t invincible. If someone was looking for something specific, maybe they wouldn’t have stolen everything. Having known thieves and lived in areas with tweakers, the smart ones don’t even steal everything or leave a mess. I’d say it’s a blessing that a trace was left if the house was broken into, because that means you can find out who the fucks it is.

Turn that shit in, and if it turns out to be from someone local and not wherever you got the couch from, I’d assume break in personally. Sure it’s scary but that’s life. It’s better to be smart than ignore the possibility out of denial that something like that could happen. Satan protects me when I’m directly in harms way and sometimes indirectly. Things still slip through and I’m sure he’s prevented a lot of other things I haven’t been able to see as well.

I just wanted to thank everyone who replied to this.

I’ll be honest, after seeing the white mist anomalies in the only three Polaroid photos that we took of me out of the seven we took all together of various things, I was a bit spooked.

I’ve taken so many photos of myself with that Polaroid and never once did I ever get anomalies like I did after I found that cellphone in my home.

I still have the polaroids That clearly show the white mist entering frame, getting close to me- then trying to envelope me but being separated by a fine but distinct clear gap. I don’t know if I should get rid of them. Or if you all even believe you can capture spirits on film or if you all even believe me at all.

But thank you for hearing my story and giving advice.
Also I haven’t taken another Polaroid of myself since because I’m really not gonna react well if the mist is still there. Sort of thinking of just getting rid of my Polaroid now if pictures of only me continue to come out with misty anomalies.

Anyways thank you all-
Hail Father Satan~

After op's last post I am inclined to believe that op is either very delusional or a troll.

I believe you about the mist but I’m uneducated on how spirits turn up in photos. On the astral there is ectoplasm which looks similar. In the case of being followed by an entity or spirit, one of a negative nature, bad physical events can begin to happen like illness or accidents. There could be a correlation to the phone turning up and a bad spirit, but it’s likely the correlation would be that negative events would be popping up like someone breaking in ect. Or whatever other possibilities there are. Versus the spirit actually placing the phone there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back