Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

five Tibetan rites

Good for you. I have done it for almost two weeks now. It's easy, fast and effective morning "workout" for me.

Feeling dizzy can be a sign of too much strain. Maybe do less, and do it slower? Your diet could play a role into it too. In any case as you do more of it you will get used to it and should not feel dizzy.

Yes but don’t spin so damn fast and take it at a controlled pace IE if you’re feeling dizzy while spinning, stop for a second and catch yourself then approach it again at a slower, more decent pace.. Take it slow and eventually the dizziness will go away.

Henu the Great said:
Good for you. I have done it for almost two weeks now. It's easy, fast and effective morning "workout" for me.

Feeling dizzy can be a sign of too much strain. Maybe do less, and do it slower? Your diet could play a role into it too. In any case as you do more of it you will get used to it and should not feel dizzy.
I must have exaggerated the repetitions. :oops:

SatanisactuallyGod said:
Yes but don’t spin so damn fast and take it at a controlled pace IE if you’re feeling dizzy while spinning, stop for a second and catch yourself then approach it again at a slower, more decent pace.. Take it slow and eventually the dizziness will go away.
I turned slowly. :?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78132&sid=ef59875bdd8bb1b30221d0fb4165dbde

Henu the Great said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78132&sid=ef59875bdd8bb1b30221d0fb4165dbde

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back