Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anger issues?

NameHere

Hi.

I do not know how to properly explain this that would make sense, but I've been having these issues all my life as I've noticed and took mental notes.

It's not that I can't get angry, it's more like my anger cannot be controlled.

I either get very angry which lasts the most for up to 5-7 minutes or if I try to get angry like directing anger in a F-RTR or other things directed at the enemy or whatever else, I just can't seem to hold it. It's like it dissipates in a few or under a minute.

Does this mean my Base Chakra is weakened or what?
I just need help understanding why I'm like this..

NameHere said:

Could potentially be a lack of water element in your soul to which there isn't really anything there to 'wall off' the fiery energies of anger. Anger comes from the Sacral Chakra, water also dwells in the throat chakra and is what controls the flow of the fiery angry energies rising up to be experienced by the psychic chakras, so a weakened throat chakra can also cause anger issues by not being able to hold the anger down to prevent it from manifesting so strongly or inappropriately.

Once a day on a daily basis until you notice your short temper subsiding you can spend a few minutes (or longer) visualizing and engulfing yourself in calm shimmering/shiny/vibrant blue energies. Try to feel the coolness of the colour, you can also visualize yourself sitting in shallow water or underwater in an ocean, you can turn your attention to the waters. When working directly with the water element instead of just blue coloured energy, ONLY do it for no more than a minute or two and if you choose to breathe in the element no more than 3 or 4 breaths, elements are another area of magic that you need to ease in gently when new to it.

You will likely feel/get cold while doing this or find your body temperature lowering or getting chilled, this is just the water element as it rules over coldness and is utilized in magic like cryokinesis (freezing or lowering temperatures of physical objects with your mind). So the coldness is normal but do not overdo this, if you get too cold working with just blue energies and visuals, then stop and wait until tomorrow. Coldness may set in later on like an hour later too, so be aware of that so as to just not be taken by surprise.

Hope this helps

Ghost in the Machine said:
NameHere said:

Could potentially be a lack of water element in your soul to which there isn't really anything there to 'wall off' the fiery energies of anger. Anger comes from the Sacral Chakra, water also dwells in the throat chakra and is what controls the flow of the fiery angry energies rising up to be experienced by the psychic chakras, so a weakened throat chakra can also cause anger issues by not being able to hold the anger down to prevent it from manifesting so strongly or inappropriately.

Once a day on a daily basis until you notice your short temper subsiding you can spend a few minutes (or longer) visualizing and engulfing yourself in calm shimmering/shiny/vibrant blue energies. Try to feel the coolness of the colour, you can also visualize yourself sitting in shallow water or underwater in an ocean, you can turn your attention to the waters. When working directly with the water element instead of just blue coloured energy, ONLY do it for no more than a minute or two and if you choose to breathe in the element no more than 3 or 4 breaths, elements are another area of magic that you need to ease in gently when new to it.

You will likely feel/get cold while doing this or find your body temperature lowering or getting chilled, this is just the water element as it rules over coldness and is utilized in magic like cryokinesis (freezing or lowering temperatures of physical objects with your mind). So the coldness is normal but do not overdo this, if you get too cold working with just blue energies and visuals, then stop and wait until tomorrow. Coldness may set in later on like an hour later too, so be aware of that so as to just not be taken by surprise.

Hope this helps

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

HAIL SATAN!

Is Vaum an appropriate water mantra for the throat chakra?

NameHere said:

Hope this helps

Thanks again.
These correspondences have me increasingly confused and irritated.

According to David Frawley and in other threads on here, HUM/HAUM is a solar mantra of the fire element) and VAUM is of the water element.

Syt said:

Use the actual mantra for the Throat Chakra "Haum". Vaum is for the Sacral Chakra and is of fire, not water.

Syt said:
Thanks again.
These correspondences have me increasingly confused and irritated.

According to David Frawley and in other threads on here, HUM/HAUM is a solar mantra of the fire element) and VAUM is of the water element.

Syt said:

Use the actual mantra for the Throat Chakra "Haum". Vaum is for the Sacral Chakra and is of fire, not water.

There's been confusion due to some outdated knowledge and information from members and even on the website, quite a number of things namely with the chakras page and such is inaccurate and still needs to be updated but the clergy are pressed on time to do it.

There is of course also infiltrators that try to spread misinformation on the forum or even members making blind assumptions from opinions with little source experience or understanding, and then people end up ignorantly believing them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back