Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi people

Aleksa666

:twisted: i just want to say to nansi no end and no begging that sin is the world is theking of raiges i am and i will always will be your little friend sun is the sin that everybody likes that cradet us there is one universe for all of us there there is lightning cloud when the devil is neat dont be stupid look for a while with that sin that sin is you your people are and always will be sin till the end devil said open your ayes for a while respect and raise and shine human nation little brother arrives with his fame give a little brother a peace or little sister and i shell not tach you. Open your ayes for a while be gentleman and that gentle will arive devil is strange he likes to do evil to you he like big guys yes little fall so what but catcj that clouds that is nanshi

slyscorpion said:
Drugs mixed with Xtian ideas = Bad mmmkay :lol:

Snathel ratchel, there is one universe, ten Gods. That fall upon snicker doodles poodle. With leashes of ranch dressing striking down his pride. Water balloon salesman rage, fills his lungs with anger.

Your gonna get broken with Tolkien, but if your lucky Lord of the rings woken. I dont care what you smokin. Whether you gay or str8 I dont care who you folken. Just get realigned with the powers. Austin. Ohh hoo!

Watch some news, Lauers. Oh that's right he busted, cuz he got a little crusted. Shouldn't of gone messin with girls, now he in till the bars get rusted. Tetanus.

So dont be trippin like pippin. Throw tha dough like frodo. See how you can golf with Gandalf. But in the end, Rachel Latchel.

Yes makes perfect sense. What are you not getting here sly?

Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:

Snathel ratchel, there is one universe, ten Gods. That fall upon snicker doodles poodle. With leashes of ranch dressing striking down his pride. Water balloon salesman rage, fills his lungs with anger.

Your gonna get broken with Tolkien, but if your lucky Lord of the rings woken. I dont care what you smokin. Whether you gay or str8 I dont care who you folken. Just get realigned with the powers. Austin. Ohh hoo!

Watch some news, Lauers. Oh that's right he busted, cuz he got a little crusted. Shouldn't of gone messin with girls, now he in till the bars get rusted. Tetanus.

So dont be trippin like pippin. Throw tha dough like frodo. See how you can golf with Gandalf. But in the end, Rachel Latchel.

I dont understand at all what your talking about. This sounds like a really bad attempt at a rap song or something :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:

I dont understand at all what your talking about. This sounds like a really bad attempt at a rap song or something :lol:

Yet still made more sense, then this guy made.
I find these post ever so often. I'm like at least be creative about it. Instead it's like a 12 year old bashing a keyboard, hoping words will come out.

Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Yet still made more sense, then this guy made.
I find these post ever so often. I'm like at least be creative about it. Instead it's like a 12 year old bashing a keyboard, hoping words will come out.

Yeah :lol:.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back