Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I hope He likes me

Satanic Path

I am so sorry for not being able to do more than one RTR a day...I'm never alone as my mom is currently not working ( again) after a second lock down.
I always take time to vibrate the letters, it takes me more than a hour to end the ritual, as I really focus on vibrating each letter.
But I feel like it's just not enough.
And Cobra always says, and I fully agree on that, that Satan likes some more than others.
What If he doesn't like me this much?
I have promised Him that once I move out, I will surely invest most of my time in RTR and meditations.
I aim at a Part-Time job abroad, when this Covid ends.
But my doubts are still with me.
I'm no longer scared by my fears, as I was once, but this question keeps hovering around me.

Satan is my life, His truth is my path.
I started living because of him, and I hope he loves me despite me being who I am.

I will have to interrupt the RTR's for three days, as my mother's mate is joining us soon, and I don't want him to make fun of me or ask things or be mad at me.
This is not good; since I started the RTR's I felt good, important, fair. Most of all, I felt happy...and the strange things is that I never get bored and I always look forward to the three last repetitions and the final Hail Satan.
Time goes by so quickly when I'm doing it...

If I had the money, I would be living on my own my beautiful, lonely life.
I feel like that Satan and The Gods are all I need, and I hope They also like me.

Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
I am so sorry for not being able to do more than one RTR a day...I'm never alone as my mom is currently not working ( again) after a second lock down.
I always take time to vibrate the letters, it takes me more than a hour to end the ritual, as I really focus on vibrating each letter.
And Cobra always says, and I fully agree on that, that Satan likes some more than others.
I have promised Him that once I move out, I will surely invest most of my time in RTR and meditations.
I'm no longer scared by my fears, as I was once, but this question keeps hovering around me.

I started living because of him, and I hope he loves me despite me being who I am.

I will have to interrupt the RTR's for three days, as my mother's mate is joining us soon, and I don't want him to make fun of me or ask things or be mad at me.
This is not good; since I started the RTR's I felt good, important, fair. Most of all, I felt happy...and the strange things is that I never get bored and I always look forward to the three last repetitions and the final Hail Satan.

I feel like that Satan and The Gods are all I need, and I hope They also like me.

Hail Satan!

As long as you are able to do at least once he is happy and if you cant do it for some reason and miss a day, it's fine he understands. Don't worry Satan loves his people and is above that filthy Judeo God who hates you and your nature for making the tiniest bit of mistake.

He likes everybody who is trying. And you are trying. If you don't have privacy, that is not your fault. Your intentions are good, and that is important.

Satanic Path said:

Hail Satan!
You don't have to vibrate the letters. Just pronounce them the way HPs Maxine pronounces in the audio. That way you can stack them up. The one hour you use for one RTR can contain as many as upto 4 stacked ones. Try starting at 2 (18 reps for each letter) and you can build up with time.

You can also whisper the rtrs, go into the bathroom while the shower is running or do them when they're sleeping very quiet.

Blackdragon666 said:
Satanic Path said:

Hail Satan!
You don't have to vibrate the letters. Just pronounce them the way HPs Maxine pronounces in the audio. That way you can stack them up. The one hour you use for one RTR can contain as many as upto 4 stacked ones. Try starting at 2 (18 reps for each letter) and you can build up with time.

I can't believe I was so stupid.
I vibrated each letter up to 7-8 seconds.
Like Vhav, if I wrote it correctly: vvvvvvvvhhhhhhhaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvv.
I thought this way it could be more effective.
Now I can do even more rituals!
I hope you and others will confirm what you said...thank Satan I opened this topic, I really hope that was the wrong way.
Thank you.

Satanic Path said:
I hope you and others will confirm what you said...thank Satan I opened this topic, I really hope that was the wrong way.
Thank you.
If you have listened to the mp3 pronounciation audio files then thats a good way to say the letters. You can do it faster too.

My fastest rituals were only 5 minutes in length. Slowest I have done were something in between 15-18 minutes. Currently I'm doing one ritual per 8-12 minutes.

You could definitely do at least 4 or 5 rituals in an hour by stacking them and that's well enough for a day. Or you could aim for more, but that's entirely up to you.

Satanic Path said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Satanic Path said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you.
It's not wrong but it takes a lot of time and if you can only get a short amount of time everyday it will limit the number of FRTRs you can do per day. How do you find the new method with stacked RTRs?

Blackdragon666 said:
Satanic Path said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thank you.
It's not wrong but it takes a lot of time and if you can only get a short amount of time everyday it will limit the number of FRTRs you can do per day. How do you find the new method with stacked RTRs?

It suits me totally. But when I'll live on my own I think some days I might take a larger amount of time for my RTR's...thank you! Of course I listened to the audio to get the right sounds.
Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
You can also whisper the rtrs, go into the bathroom while the shower is running or do them when they're sleeping very quiet.

What a waste of water, I do the RTR pretty loud, I told my parents that it is a meditation.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
What a waste of water, I do the RTR pretty loud, I told my parents that it is a meditation.
One could take a hot shover while at the same time do a rtr. Best of two worlds!

Meditation, eh.. :D Well done.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
One could take a hot shover while at the same time do a rtr. Best of two worlds!

Meditation, eh.. :D Well done.
Remember to use a waterproof phone case in that case, lol.

Satanic Path said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Satanic Path said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you.

Do it the correct way now but realize you probably added a lot of energy to it this way. Probably even more than needed so dont feel bad. All was not in vein. I was thinking about trying doing it sometime this way just once see if it did add more power before you even said this. I might haven't gotten around to it yet.

I dont think you totally wasted your time. But you will get way more done if you do this the right way. I am guessing that drained you too cause it takes a lot of soul energy to do it that way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back