Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to be a famous rapper?

majinbuu

First of all, hello everyone.

I've been interested in music and rap music for a long time. My biggest dream is to become a sound engineer and become a popular singer.
I often feel very inadequate when it comes to making music. About writing lyrics, making beats.

I don't know what to do to be a popular musician. I live in Turkey but Turkish write the song sounds like torture.
I speak English better but I don't know how to market if I make an English song. Also, I am very afraid that after publishing a song, it will not be listened to or people won't like it. Although I normally am an incredibly self-confident person, I am very afraid that the songs I make will be called something.

I also want to be like satanist singers like lil uzi vert, kid buu, smokepurpp. I never get over my spiritual advancement and spirituality is very important to me, but I want to be rich.
When I did a past life regression, I've been striving to get rich almost all my lives. : /

I want help from the gods, but I am not good enough at talking to the gods and I wanted to consult you before bothering them.

Thank you all.

If you want to be successful at anything you got to practice a lot and failure comes with the package as you can't have success without failure.

You can definitely use magic to your advantage, but it does not replace hard work. It boosts it.

erdemd6gan said:

I've been interested in music and rap music for a long time. My biggest dream is to become a sound engineer and become a popular singer.
I often feel very inadequate when it comes to making music. About writing lyrics, making beats.

I don't know what to do to be a popular musician. I live in Turkey but Turkish write the song sounds like torture.
I speak English better but I don't know how to market if I make an English song. Also, I am very afraid that after publishing a song, it will not be listened to or people won't like it. Although I normally am an incredibly self-confident person, I am very afraid that the songs I make will be called something.

I also want to be like satanist singers like lil uzi vert, kid buu, smokepurpp. I never get over my spiritual advancement and spirituality is very important to me, but I want to be rich.
When I did a past life regression, I've been striving to get rich almost all my lives. : /

I want help from the gods, but I am not good enough at talking to the gods and I wanted to consult you before bothering them.

Thank you all.
None of those artists are Satanists. They are just idiots who flash some 'Satanic' hand signs, insult women, abuse drugs on camera and mumble some incoherent things and call it 'music'. Real Satanists are we here, who fight against the Jews and other enemies of humanity everyday.

The hip hop industry is also largely owned by the jews which is why it pushes degeneracy.
https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml
Though I don't know about Turkey.

Anyway if you really want to join the Turkish music industry, do your research very well and know what you are getting into. You can practice those skills everyday because honestly that's the best way you can get good at it. Write lyrics everyday, and make beats as well and get your friends' opinions.

More important than anything is meditation. Do the power meditations on the JoS if you want any kind of spiritual power. Do you know about the final RTR?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

You can use the sun square for popularity. Though it's best to work on the physical as well. Making good music is a skill that is gained through consistent practice.

Blackdragon666 said:
erdemd6gan said:

Thank you all.
None of those artists are Satanists. They are just idiots who flash some 'Satanic' hand signs, insult women, abuse drugs on camera and mumble some incoherent things and call it 'music'. Real Satanists are we here, who fight against the Jews and other enemies of humanity everyday.

The hip hop industry is also largely owned by the jews which is why it pushes degeneracy.
https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

Anyway if you really want to join the Turkish music industry, do your research very well and know what you are getting into. You can practice those skills everyday because honestly that's the best way you can get good at it. Write lyrics everyday, and make beats as well and get your friends' opinions.

More important than anything is meditation. Do the power meditations on the JoS if you want any kind of spiritual power. Do you know about the final RTR?

You can use the sun square for popularity. Though it's best to work on the physical as well. Making good music is a skill that is gained through consistent practice.

I know lil uzi vert is a member of this forum and he doin rtr regularly. I don't know much about Kid buu and Smokepurpp but when I take up some of their songs and their lives * especially kid buu doing yoga and meditation all the time * makes me think they are satanists.

All I want is to achieve my dreams.

Satanist rapper and famous ? and on YouTube ? you will be assassinated by the jews , or they might stick on you crime they will do anything in order to shut you down, we still live in Medieval times.

Write satanic Poetry and spread them in secrecy, better than rap, not everyone understands rap, it's too fast .

sonnenkraft said:
Satanist rapper and famous ? and on YouTube ? you will be assassinated by the jews , or they might stick on you crime they will do anything in order to shut you down, we still live in Medieval times.

Write satanic Poetry and spread them in secrecy, better than rap, not everyone understands rap, it's too fast .
I think you underestimate our power and no one said that he has to be open about his Satanism.

Henu the Great said:
sonnenkraft said:

I think you underestimate our power and no one said that he has to be open about his Satanism.

He can be a famous rapper But He can't be a Satanist Rapper, he can't sing a song about Satan and then later he deny his relation to Satanism! it make no sense, The enemy has eyes, they are not stupid. They are monitoring everything.

Act wise, many Lightworkers have been taken down by the enemy.

sonnenkraft said:
Henu the Great said:
sonnenkraft said:

He can be a famous rapper But He can't be a Satanist Rapper, he can't sing a song about Satan and then later he deny his relation to Satanism! it make no sense, The enemy has eyes, they are not stupid. They are monitoring everything.

I think art is a very open subject. Even though I am a very calm person in my normal life, I am incredibly aggressive when I sing. This includes writing words.

So what I mean is this: The singers I'm talking about do not mention the devil in their songs or tell the public that they are about the devil. But I learned in their private lives that they are really good satanists.

Also Kid Buu told me he completed the magnum opus.
A 42 year old looks like 18 years old. I firmly believed.

sonnenkraft said:
Henu the Great said:
sonnenkraft said:

I think art is a very open subject. Even though I am a very calm person in my normal life, I am incredibly aggressive when I sing. This includes writing words.

So what I mean is this: The singers I'm talking about do not mention the devil in their songs or tell the public that they are about the devil. But I learned in their private lives that they are really good satanists.

erdemd6gan said:

Thank you all.
You can ask the Gods for help but ultimately this kinda thing is up to you, they cannot learn a skill for you. They can guide you and teach you, but if you are really passionate, you can do it.

its a skill like anything else. I used to suck at rhyming now i can slightly free style, and its sometimes pretty good. I prefer to sing in the Style of Rock tho.

I've seen people go to shit to real good by just rapping from the head, most of them though put in 4 hours a day for like 2-10 years, you will be an MC master. but you gotta do this like exactly what i typed. everday, hours, and love what you are doing, im not the biggest fan of singing / rapping , but i do find it fun kinda like a hobby, if you wanna get real good you gotta feel it like PASSION, you can do magical workings to give you this kinda of drive per say, then you can use workings to become a better rapper, by affirming this, use the runes to better your intelligence and off the top vocabulary.

but if you do a working, without doing anything in the material, for example you do a 40 day working and you never sang or rapped or ever practice like ever, no chance you are going to be better at rapping, You have to allow your working the path of least resistance, so my honest advice to you, is rap for like an hour or more off the top of your head everyday, then find someone you know and do rap battles with people.

erdemd6gan said:
Blackdragon666 said:
erdemd6gan said:

Thank you all.

I know lil uzi vert is a member of this forum and he doin rtr regularly. I don't know much about Kid buu and Smokepurpp but when I take up some of their songs and their lives * especially kid buu doing yoga and meditation all the time * makes me think they are satanists.

All I want is to achieve my dreams.
No he's not. I don't know where you got that from.

Millions of people do yoga. Doesn't mean they are Satanists.

Read everything here and you'll understand what real Satanism is about.
www.satanisgod.org

erdemd6gan said:
sonnenkraft said:
Henu the Great said:

If he had really completed Magnum Opus then he wouldn't be stupid enough to expose it.
Be cautious and careful of him.

As for appearance, its not strange for anyone normal to look younger than they actually are.
I repeat once again, be careful of him.
He might be an enemy. More so if someone famous like him is in contact with someone not famous(You. I do not mean it as an insult) and here I do not see any motive for him to be in contact with you.

Username said:
erdemd6gan said:
sonnenkraft said:

If he had really completed Magnum Opus then he wouldn't be stupid enough to expose it.

As for appearance, its not strange for anyone normal to look younger than they actually are.
He might be an enemy. More so if someone famous like him is in contact with someone not famous(You. I do not mean it as an insult) and here I do not see any motive for him to be in contact with you.

I've done long research on Kid buu because it really stuck in my mind and I found an archived album.
The album featured uzi vert, smokepurpp and famous dex. This photo was on the cover of the album:

https://genius.com/albums/Kid-buu/The-true-face-of-god

A lot of rappers are really fighting enemy with us. But I think they hide themselves well.

erdemd6gan said:
Username said:
erdemd6gan said:

I've done long research on Kid buu because it really stuck in my mind and I found an archived album.
The album featured uzi vert, smokepurpp and famous dex. This photo was on the cover of the album:

https://genius.com/albums/Kid-buu/The-true-face-of-god

A lot of rappers are really fighting enemy with us. But I think they hide themselves well.

I felt lil uzi was Satanist too. Anyways some people don't like this type of music and some of it really is bad. But it could be used for something positive look at the power it has to mess up entire cities some people say. Doesn't it outside the hands of the Jews have the power to do the opposite too.

Anyways me I like some things in just about all types of music. I won't go defending some of the mainstream stuff in Hip Hop as something really great though ugh.

Blackdragon666 said:
The good thing about the internet is that you don't have to deal with the industry.

You can write and produce your own songs in the comfort of your home. You can also sell them as you'd like.

Artists are starting to do it this way.

erdemd6gan said:

Thank you all.

Lil Uzi Vert? Dude's not a Satanist. I don't know about Smokepurpp, I don't listen to him but you have to check out Ghostemane.

I've been producing music for years, and lemme tell you the only way to get better is constant practice and sorry to say but you won't get signed by a record label or anything like that. All the music industry is, for the artists at least, is a balance between marketability and pure luck. You could become "underground famous" or famous on the local level like some people I know who've attempted it, but it's not a viable career. It's a hobby masquerading as one.

With that being said, just make a Soundcloud and a Bandcamp, and upload all of your shit to those two websites.

Music is fully spiritual. Music, lyrics, sound, composer systems everything comes from the mind. The more you will do meditation, the more you will go to your deep trance state, the more you will get your talented music from trance state, the more you will become a real spiritual singer. Music is other subject.

I feel and think all music in the world are now 99.99% control by jews, muslim leaders, cristian, hindu leaders ( like T-series) and Illuminati. So, if you want to be famous singer like Dj khalid, Justine Bieber, Drake, Lady gaga like famouse jews singer, you should work and contect with them. Give money to them, jews will make you rich. Yes!!! I am telling truth boy!!!! I am a manager now in a company and also do Music composers. I have not many fans, a few in my local areas. When I was beginners and when I created my first album, Jews Or American stadios kicked my ass and told me: Lick my leg or get lost.

You don't have any idea how much a beginner get so many pains and be hopeless when some top leader will tell you, you are not qualified for that. But, I can't stop myself. Do you want to want to khow why? Because!!! The talent, inside my body, runs and rampages like Cyclones, in every parts of my body, mind. Ok? So, I keep continue.

I do create own lyrics, own songs, own music compos. For this, I get late too much to release my song in YouTube.

Jews have fucked in every corner in the world. We Satanist are reversing.

Keep doing Final RTR and Final Tetragammaton RIR.

Guys, I take this opportunity to tell you: what if one wants to become a professional footballer at an international level? (Europe)

Prince.of.wallachia said:
You are just fucking nigger lover. Troll bastard.

I'm proud of you my friend. Don't insult, everybody here is your brother.

It is not wrong not to know. It is wrong not to investigate.

Elias Sebastian said:
Guys, I take this opportunity to tell you: what if one wants to become a professional footballer at an international level? (Europe)
Practice football and train in the gym every day and maybe, just maybe you can get to a pro team. Not just mindlessly training I might want to add. Have a program with clear goals. You should also network with other players and coaches, teams too. Always strive to improve.

Obviously it takes more than that, but at minimum you should train like a beast, constantly.

erdemd6gan said:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but none of these rappers are Satanists. They are not pagan-oriented, they do not believe the Gods to be real, and they most certainly do not meditate and do RTRs, especially not completed the Magnum Opus. Of course I want anyone to be successful spiritually, but this is not the case for them. They are just drugged-out and crazy personalities used by their Jewish bosses to corrupt the youth.

I am concerned that you say you are speaking to Kid buu and that they claimed they completed the Magnum Opus. I think you are speaking to a fake, enemy account that is trying to mislead you and take advantage of your interests and trust in them.

As for your rapping or other music careers. This is certainly possible; I don't see why it wouldn't be. You will have to work on it like a skill/hobby and support it with your spiritual advancement. This is the same for any career paths, but keep in mind that the music industry is particularly rife with Jews, so it may take some amount of years before you can gain success. Take this time to advance spiritually, as this will carry you exponentially farther than any other training could. Good luck.

erdemd6gan said:

Just an addendum because I thought my last message was a little harsh:

You can easily be a famous rapper with regular time and effort, combined with your spiritual power. With any career, however, always put your spiritual advancement first and foremost. Actually, any regular and earthly matter pales in comparison to the success gained from spiritual advancement.

It is fine if you want to look up to these rappers, but please do not think they are actual JOS-style Satanists. They act too wild and impulsive for this to be the case, nor do they exhibit any signs of being a Satanist besides just being edgy. In many ways they are the embodient of this clownworld we live in, that is why they are picked by their Jewish bosses as the forefronts of culture.

You want to be rich? Many hymns in the vedas are towards the gods and usually end with "give us ample wealth" ..... You can basically invoke the fire god with a candle. Ask him.

Henu the Great said:
Elias Sebastian said:
Practice football and train in the gym every day and maybe, just maybe you can get to a pro team. Not just mindlessly training I might want to add. Have a program with clear goals. You should also network with other players and coaches, teams too. Always strive to improve.

Obviously it takes more than that, but at minimum you should train like a beast, constantly.

But I meant that if maybe I enter professional leagues like the Premier League or Serie A, it would be dangerous for someone like me, who am a Satanist to the point of blood.

Elias Sebastian said:
But I meant that if maybe I enter professional leagues like the Premier League or Serie A, it would be dangerous for someone like me, who am a Satanist to the point of blood.
Keep it a secret. There is no point revealing your Satanic beliefs to anyone, except to another Satanist.

Elias Sebastian said:

You got to be talented and then the luck factor, or being noticed by specific talent catchers is necessary for you to follow this.

Vanillasaturn said:
You want to be rich? Many hymns in the vedas are towards the gods and usually end with "give us ample wealth" ..... You can basically invoke the fire god with a candle. Ask him.

How so, I don't quite understand :(

erdemd6gan said:
Vanillasaturn said:

The vedas are spiritual texts from India that mainly deal with the 3 modes of exsistance like gaining fame or wealth. If you haven't read them I suggest you have a look. I only have one hymn memorised and it's a hymn for indra

erdemd6gan said:
Vanillasaturn said:

You do not have to understand it. He is just speaking jewish nonsense.

[/quote]

The vedas are spiritual texts from India that mainly deal with the 3 modes of exsistance like gaining fame or wealth. If you haven't read them I suggest you have a look. I only have one hymn memorised and it's a hymn for indra[/quote]

Can you send a link?

ShadowTheRaven said:
erdemd6gan said:

Thank you all.

Lil Uzi Vert? Dude's not a Satanist. I don't know about Smokepurpp, I don't listen to him but you have to check out Ghostemane.

I've been producing music for years, and lemme tell you the only way to get better is constant practice and sorry to say but you won't get signed by a record label or anything like that. All the music industry is, for the artists at least, is a balance between marketability and pure luck. You could become "underground famous" or famous on the local level like some people I know who've attempted it, but it's not a viable career. It's a hobby masquerading as one.

With that being said, just make a Soundcloud and a Bandcamp, and upload all of your shit to those two websites.

Good advice, most musicians don’t ever get rich. Even some very good and well known ones. If dude wants to get rich, art is the least likely way to get rich, and most artists who become rich are didn’t have the sole motive of becoming rich off of just their music or art.

Sundara said:
Good advice, most musicians don’t ever get rich. Even some very good and well known ones. If dude wants to get rich, art is the least likely way to get rich, and most artists who become rich are didn’t have the sole motive of becoming rich off of just their music or art.

Even then, the best thing an artist can do is get together with some friends with marketable skills related to the field and form your own record label. You have to account for management, distribution, venue rentals, live show scheduling, transportation, let alone writing, producing, and recording your songs and the songs of your friends. One person can't do all this.

If you're lucky, you'll make a couple thousand a month. If you're realistic, you'll make $200 in 6 months.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sundara said:

Even then, the best thing an artist can do is get together with some friends with marketable skills related to the field and form your own record label. You have to account for management, distribution, venue rentals, live show scheduling, transportation, let alone writing, producing, and recording your songs and the songs of your friends. One person can't do all this.

If you're lucky, you'll make a couple thousand a month. If you're realistic, you'll make $200 in 6 months.

That is the best way, especially for unique music that is really its own style. The local scene where I’m at has done this and every single person involved including the musicians also participate in events, building, making labels, ect. It’s grown rapidly and every single person knows one another. Even mediocre artists, like just beneath the headliner or another tier down from that, can make 2g on most shows. A lot of the events include a variety of genres too, including rap and live music. It was only possible by building from the ground up. It’s still VERY underground, but it’s been going so long and has had so much support that it can even pay underground artists well. The talented ones do end up making it to bigger 10g+ gigs pretty fast, and there’s no jew soul selling involved. Unfortunately jewvid has absolutely shredded the arts at the moment.

Sundara said:
That is the best way, especially for unique music that is really its own style. The local scene where I’m at has done this and every single person involved including the musicians also participate in events, building, making labels, ect. It’s grown rapidly and every single person knows one another. Even mediocre artists, like just beneath the headliner or another tier down from that, can make 2g on most shows. A lot of the events include a variety of genres too, including rap and live music. It was only possible by building from the ground up. It’s still VERY underground, but it’s been going so long and has had so much support that it can even pay underground artists well. The talented ones do end up making it to bigger 10g+ gigs pretty fast, and there’s no jew soul selling involved. Unfortunately jewvid has absolutely shredded the arts at the moment.

Again, you can't promise any profits. Do you know how much I've made off of my music in the past two years since I've started making it?

$162.38....in two years, according to my Bandcamp. That's not to say it isn't good, Synthwave with a fascist aesthetic doesn't sell too well in the mainstream but I didn't care about money.

Bottom line: If you're going for a career as a musician, don't do it for the money. Do it because you enjoy it.

Do you think I produced three albums of Synthwave, Progressive House, and Chillwave because I wanted money?

https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/

Nope. I did it because I wanted to spread my message across every White Nationalist circle I could promote myself on.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Bottom line: If you're going for a career as a musician, don't do it for the money. Do it because you enjoy it.

Do you think I produced three albums of Synthwave, Progressive House, and Chillwave because I wanted money?

https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/

Nope. I did it because I wanted to spread my message across every White Nationalist circle I could promote myself on.

I don't want to do anything other than music

Answer I'm sending!

I'd like to put it right.
You can be a Satanic rapper!
But there's no way you can spread your views into rhymes on the internet, as most websites like YouTube are Jewish.
And since he's Jewish, they're going to take it all down in no time.
Just consider what they did to us Satanists during the journey. They've taken down every video that's told the truth!
If rap is really important to you, then do it from the heart and in the first place.
Because you love him! Not because you want to make a name for himself.
There's nothing wrong with stuffing your pockets with this, but that's not your goal.

It's about style.
Hip-Hop is a pagan thing, and the enemy didn't target it and destroy it for nothing! He's a huge threat to them. It's mainly graffiti and Rap.

About rapping:
What's important! - Have your own style
- Your own sound
- And develop your rap skills in every way.

Focus on your voice and improve it, because it's the same here as singing.
The sound is everything!
If you have a voice, you're already in the car, but that's matched by your own style.

Plus! Since Covid, the music industry has started to collapse enough!
When everything's better, you'll be free to rage on stage like a Satanic rapper!

Answer I'm sending!

I'd like to put it right.
You can be a Satanic rapper! But there's no way you can spread your views into rhymes on the internet, as most websites like YouTube are Jewish. And since he's Jewish, they're going to take it all down in no time.
Just consider what they did to us Satanists during the journey.
They've taken down every video that's told the truth!
If rap is really important to you, then do it from the heart and in the first place.
Because you love him! Not because you want to make a name for himself.
There's nothing wrong with stuffing your pockets with this, but that's not your goal.
It's about style.

Hip-Hop is a pagan thing, and the enemy didn't target it and destroy it for nothing! He's a huge threat to them. It's mainly graffiti and Rap.

What's important! - Have your own style
- Your own sound
And develop your rap skills in every way.
Focus on your voice and improve it, because it's the same here as singing.
The sound is everything! If you have a voice, you're already in the car, but that's matched by your own style.
Plus! Since Covid, the music industry has started to collapse enough!
When everything's better, you'll be free to rage on stage like a Satanic rapper!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back