Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does someone Heal OCD

darkmonkey666

Any answers. I am talking about with spirituality and meditation stuff and don't tell me this doesn't or can't exist either.

slyscorpion said:
Any answers. I am talking about with spirituality and meditation stuff and don't tell me this doesn't or can't exist either.
Many of the disorders people are diagnosed with are just elementary imbalances or prominent planetary placements/aspects that can readily be seen in the chart. ADHD for example is from an abundance of air in the soul. I know this because one person who was diagnosed with ADHD has five planets in air signs.

Compulsive behavior/thoughts can be tamed with void meditation. I think this is the better way unless the problem is very serious. Check the chart carefully and see what can be the cause of the problem. I think invoking earth can also help. If this person lacks earth, they can do this working; start when the moon is waxing in an earth sign(coming full moon in Taurus is perfect), invoke one breath of earth, vibrate prithivi three times, invoke earth once more, then state a suitable affirmation like, "In a healthy and positive way for me, the earth element is grounding me and balancing any unhealthy compulsive thoughts or behavior I have."

I got this idea of incorporating prithivi into workings of invoking earth from HPs Shannon.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Many of the disorders people are diagnosed with are just elementary imbalances or prominent planetary placements/aspects that can readily be seen in the chart. ADHD for example is from an abundance of air in the soul. I know this because one person who was diagnosed with ADHD has five planets in air signs.

Compulsive behavior/thoughts can be tamed with void meditation. I think this is the better way unless the problem is very serious. Check the chart carefully and see what can be the cause of the problem. I think invoking earth can also help. If this person lacks earth, they can do this working; start when the moon is waxing in an earth sign(coming full moon in Taurus is perfect), invoke one breath of earth, vibrate prithivi three times, invoke earth once more, then state a suitable affirmation like, "In a healthy and positive way for me, the earth element is grounding me and balancing any unhealthy compulsive thoughts or behavior I have."

I got this idea of incorporating prithivi into workings of invoking earth from HPs Shannon.

Hi!

Sorry for butting in, I wanted to ask what about one who has lots of fire? Lack of water for example?
What kind of disorders do those people have?

I would say nervous disorders for fire, but that is ruled by air elemental, being Mercury which has to do with communications, right?

Hail Satan!

slyscorpion said:

I would try SaTaNaMa, and like it was mentioned, balancing your body and soul. When I am yin deficient, I feel like bouncing off the walls. It is unrestrained energy and my mind and body cannot sit still. I imagine this would relate.

Of course void meditation can aid in breaking some of the patterns of thought. Perhaps hypnosis can help a little, but I would try SaTaNaMa: it just seems like such a good working for healing.

As an add on to the other reply I highly recommend Void Meditation. It's amazing. Don't neglect such an simple meditation.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Just because you know 1 person who has adhd and 5 air planets, does not mean that this is the case for everyone who has adhd

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Just because you know 1 person who has adhd and 5 air planets, does not mean that this is the case for everyone who has adhd
Having a short attention span and a hard time settling is a characteristic of having abundant air in the soul. It's simply putting two and two together, and that's not the only case I have seen (I check many charts of people in my life). Earth works excellently in balancing any such characteristics, without having to take prescribed medications for problems that can be dealt with safely with the right spiritual knowledge.

And I think it has been mentioned here before that ADHD is not really a disorder, but I didn't follow up on the evidence given. I remember it was about one of the doctors who first diagnosed it coming out and saying it's not a real thing. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a disorder for people with abundant water who are overly emotional. Even being open to the astral is a mental disorder out there.

In addition to the air element, the sign Gemini also causes an individual to be unable to settle or focus on anything easily, pretty much what ADHD is described as, so having important planets in this sign can cause a person to 'have ADHD', unless they have other factors that balance it in the chart. Gemini is like the air element expressed in it's pure state, because it is both an air and mutable sign.

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Having a short attention span and a hard time settling is a characteristic of having abundant air in the soul. It's simply putting two and two together, and that's not the only case I have seen (I check many charts of people in my life). Earth works excellently in balancing any such characteristics, without having to take prescribed medications for problems that can be dealt with safely with the right spiritual knowledge.

And I think it has been mentioned here before that ADHD is not really a disorder, but I didn't follow up on the evidence given. I remember it was about one of the doctors who first diagnosed it coming out and saying it's not a real thing. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a disorder for people with abundant water who are overly emotional. Even being open to the astral is a mental disorder out there.

In addition to the air element, the sign Gemini also causes an individual to be unable to settle or focus on anything easily, pretty much what ADHD is described as, so having important planets in this sign can cause a person to 'have ADHD', unless they have other factors that balance it in the chart. Gemini is like the air element expressed in it's pure state, because it is both an air and mutable sign.

Yeah as I know they just made up ADHD to make some money.

I know someone who has ADHD and checked his chart after reading your post. He doesn’t have many air, However very little earth.
Might come from a bad combination of air and earth as you said earlier
But to make a real conclusion we had to take like 40 more charts inti account

I wouldn't know if the person invoking earth would make this worse or better to be honest. They have 6 earth planets but in an air house mostly.

NameHere said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Hi!

Sorry for butting in, I wanted to ask what about one who has lots of fire? Lack of water for example?
What kind of disorders do those people have?

I would say nervous disorders for fire, but that is ruled by air elemental, being Mercury which has to do with communications, right?

Hail Satan!
Lack of fire makes an individual who lacks drive and ambition and likely prone to depression. It's like a dull person without much passion for life.

Nervous disorders are of the air element. I have an epileptic friend with her Saturn on a critical degree of Gemini, with the ascendant on her Saturn. Mercury does rule over the nervous system too

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:

Yeah as I know they just made up ADHD to make some money.

I know someone who has ADHD and checked his chart after reading your post. He doesn’t have many air, However very little earth.
Might come from a bad combination of air and earth as you said earlier
But to make a real conclusion we had to take like 40 more charts inti account
Abundance of air, lack of earth, many planets in mutable signs, lack of the fixed quality can all make for an individual who can be diagnosed with ADHD. The placement of Mercury should also be considered.

slyscorpion said:
I wouldn't know if the person invoking earth would make this worse or better to be honest. They have 6 earth planets but in an air house mostly.
Then that wouldn't be the best solution. They can try using Isa. They can combine it with Mannaz. Use fewer reps of Isa, I know from experience it can make one very lazy.

One of the solution is to not overthink and let go.
When I used to check if the doors were closed, I kept repeating 'Is it locked ?'

But now when I check if the doors are closed or not, I remove all thoughts from my mind and only take a glance at the locks before I am done.

Thanks for all the information. I have been convinced she us over emphasized in air in her soul. Doesnt matter what the chart says to me. All signs show too much air so I will treat it like that. She has ADHD like symptoms too.

I will have her do earth element for a bit.

With Mercury there is no way she would be able to do the square. Would vibrating the mantra a certain number of times for 40 days help as well in things like that.

Her Mercury is Aquarius conjunct her ascendant on the exact degree. This may be where too much air comes from. Her earth planets are in air houses (11th and 3rd) mostly.

slyscorpion said:
Thanks for all the information. I have been convinced she us over emphasized in air in her soul. Doesnt matter what the chart says to me. All signs show too much air so I will treat it like that. She has ADHD like symptoms too.

I will have her do earth element for a bit.

With Mercury there is no way she would be able to do the square. Would vibrating the mantra a certain number of times for 40 days help as well in things like that.

Her Mercury is Aquarius conjunct her ascendant on the exact degree. This may be where too much aircomes from. Her earth planets are in air houses (11th and 3rd) mostly.

I am going to have her do earth and fire alternating the two elements she needs to work on.

She is dedicated now btw this probably will help a lot since the entities were kind of trying to make it worse. Dont know what they got out of this.

I have been doing Wunjo and Uruz on her awhile affirmaton "(name) is completely and totally healed of OCD in every and all ways she is relaxed and free to express herself"

Was going to finish this then maybe have her do it herself.

Ok so do I keep doing that it seemed to help a little but I am guessing the element will more. She is over emphasized a lot on Water especially and too much air too.

We kind of need to work on both cause she is extremely sensitive in relationships doesnt know how to detach at all. Some relationship that wss only a few months 10 years ago still effects her etc that is what i mean.

To gauge whether or not someone has stuff like OCD and ADHD you have to also look at aspects and the 6th house + its ruler and its ruler's aspects. Mercury aspecting the ruler of the 6th house (and also Neptune, the Sun and fire planets can accentuate it) point to those things but there's also several other things to take into account as well.

At the moment personally, all I could really do is astrologically "diagnose" someone who already has a diagnosis themselves. I wouldn't know what to look for otherwise unless I could talk to the person and actually exchange with them as well.

Excess of the fire element is better for health but causes issues of overexertion in situations involving others, leading to alienation, asocial behaviour that can lead to depression, or even injury and stress from people who one might have upset. Excess Fire people don't give two fucks if they lack eloquence and are rubbing people the wrong way, or even if they have off body language, an ugly visage and/or nervous tics that they should probably correct. Otherwise they will have better health than others unless others actually harm them in the first place by exploiting their carelessness(es). With fire people, chronic illnesses like tumours and so on develop later on in their life as a result from this potential lack of self care implied by excess fire, if they don't find a partner with the water to balance it out this likelihood for those illnesses increases quite a bit.

Excess of water on the other hand causes worse health which in turn leads to more care over health and over generally, all the affairs concerning how one comes across to others. This is like women who want to be as beautiful, perfect and carefree as possible but can never quite get there. One cares more for what others think of them and in turn what is going on with their body which unless there are blockages otherwise, are more preventative of chronic illnesses due to buildup of bad conditions in their body, generally water people want to improve their routines and bodily experiences.

I think OCD is tied to the Virgo portion of Earth and thus Pisces it's opposing polarity too. Because it focuses on the details of the material and is a "nit-picky" and constantly critical sign "seeking perfection" in absolutely every detail missing the entire picture. This natural behaviour is totally at the cusp of what is called "OCD" which is the excess of said behaviour. Virgo is the 6th house again and ruled by Mercury.

I suffered intense ugly experience with intruder thoughts about killing my self, repeated powerful non stop voices to kill me, I searched the internet for what was happening, there was no way the enemy was attacking me, after I realized it was OCD, I saw a doctor, took some medicine, but no results, so I saw another great doctor, with the medicines he recommended to me, after I took them, in 5 days the voices were completely gone, I now never been better.
I tried tooooo many spiritual healings to the OCD, no, it is a mental disorder that can never be healed spiritually. I'm sure of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back