Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleaning aura, mantras

Kinnaree

Is Raum and Surya the only two seed mantra to use for cleaning the aura?

Also, the site mentioned to vibrate one of it but didn't specify how many times. What are the numbers to vibrate a mantra for cleaning the aura?

Kinnaree said:

Also, the site mentioned to vibrate one of it but didn't specify how many times. What are the numbers to vibrate a mantra for cleaning the aura?

There is also Sowilo, Munka (MOON-YAH-KHAH), Wunjo, Nauthiz and Algiz. [The Runic Kabalah]

You can vibrate as many times as you feel is needed until you are satisfied. If you want to work with numbers though I would suggest 8, 10 or 5. For higher reps you can do multiples of either number, so if you pick 8 but want to do more than 8 whilst still retaining it's general energy signatures you would multiply it [8 > 16 > 24 > 32... etc), same for the other numbers [10 > 20 > 30 > 40....]

108 reps is also very effective and powerful, some people consider this too high to stick to on a regular basis though, do what you can.

Hope this helps.

It’s said that Vissudhi can be used for cleaning. And Sol.

However, the sun mantra suryah is fine to use to clean the soul right now

Ghost in the Machine said:
There is also Sowilo, Munka (MOON-YAH-KHAH), Wunjo, Nauthiz and Algiz. [The Runic Kabalah]

You can vibrate as many times as you feel is needed until you are satisfied. If you want to work with numbers though I would suggest 8, 10 or 5. For higher reps you can do multiples of either number, so if you pick 8 but want to do more than 8 whilst still retaining it's general energy signatures you would multiply it [8 > 16 > 24 > 32... etc), same for the other numbers [10 > 20 > 30 > 40....]

108 reps is also very effective and powerful, some people consider this too high to stick to on a regular basis though, do what you can.

Hope this helps.
I don't know if you've done some gaming in your time, but there's a game called Bloodborne and outside this one cathedral there are people waving around giant wooden totems of the algiz rune; and even in the game's item description it says: "a seal to ward off evil entities", or something. It's so cool. I think ill use that one, but the runes number is 15 did you say we could vibrate the runes the amount of times as the number they rule and in increments of that number, or only 8, 10, or 5 and increments of those? thx

Big Dipper said:

I don't know if you've done some gaming in your time, but there's a game called Bloodborne and outside this one cathedral there are people waving around giant wooden totems of the algiz rune; and even in the game's item description it says: "a seal to ward off evil entities", or something. It's so cool. I think ill use that one, but the runes number is 15 did you say we could vibrate the runes the amount of times as the number they rule and in increments of that number, or only 8, 10, or 5 and increments of those? thx

The numbers I gave was a suggestion, you can use the rune's correlated number if you like. In truth I don't know much about the runes and their labelled numbers, it doesn't really make sense to me in their supposed accuracy. You'd think a rune like ISA would be tied to the number 6 and HAGL as 11. You can use 15 if you'd like or a multiple of 15.

Kinnaree said:

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Ghost. That clears things up.

Meteor said:
What's your source on Munka being suitable for aura cleansing? I used it on a few occasions at night because I randomly felt like it and it felt nice, but I didn't know if it was fine to do so.
Just curious. It's hard to find any information on Munka to begin with.

I admit I don't know the source of MUNKA myself, I discovered it from other members years ago.

MUNKA is a word of the Moon, it shares energies with the Moon just like SOWILO shares energies with the Sun. The associated energy colour (From what I've been able to personally perceive in my own experience) of MUNKA is silver and seemingly secondarily royal blue (Jupiter is also royal blue). Silver is the primary force behind MUNKA and conjures energies of the Moon in likeness that banishes negative energy.

Silver "neutralizes situations" and "repels destructive forces". It is reflective and shimmering. Dark, dirty and negative energy is unable to merge with the shining and reflective silver of lunar energies as it is a repelling force, so if you engulf yourself in silver down to the foundational astral level and plane, the negative energies will have little choice but to surface and escape the soul/chakras. MUNKA as a 'rune' in force is more so a tool for actually breaking up and destroying effects of negativity like blockages and bindings but it can be used as a banisher in the context of utilizing silver energy in the same way.

Kinnaree said:
Kinnaree said:

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Ghost. That clears things up.
Visuddhi too is a cleaning mantra. Thurisaz is used to unblock chakras so thecnicaly it's cleaning in a way. A Fire mantra like Agni and Tejas probably can be used to clean but they may be very advanced.

Meteor said:
Lately I've been wondering if combining them is ideal, or if it's better for me to just stick to white-gold energy and Surya.
I don't think it would hurt at all to add some variety to ones methods as long as there is a good reason behind it and one knows what they are doing.

I've read members mentioning using white color once a week for cleaning, and other times white-gold for cleaning. It would make sense to compliment white-gold with silver. In the end you do as you see best fit for yourself, of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back