Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Only I have this problem? (For Romanian Satanists).

Dacian Wolf

Satan's joy and the Romanian forums were taken down by the enemy for three days do not open anything for me and I tried on several browsers.

The enemy influence for years to come will probably be strong in Eastern Europe and particularly Romania. I think there was a lot of serious violence there against heathens under the Huns, xian Byzantines, Mongols and communists consecutively. Second to that Italy, and the countries inhabited by centuries of muslim culture beside of the EU migrants, like Greece, Spain and Turkey.

Those are all serious spiritual battleground nations. Italy is very important in the whole European unconscious because of Rome, even the First German Reich sought it as an imperative to take Northern Italy and Rome in an unconscious effort to 'rebuild' and 'reclaim' the glory of the Roman Empire. Instead they created centuries of turmoil, jewish exploitation and slavery of central European people. Still the land organisation that feudalism gave Europe was enough for the ideas of the renaissance to spread too rapidly for the church to stamp out. By the time the Renaissance landed in France, Britain and Spain (and we started making our boaties for our colonies) a boy called George Washington got born in one of them who didn't have to suffer like all of his ancestors in Europe and he decided to take on the Renaissance in the New world. It really is true to say that the West has a lot of spiritual emphasis in Satanism, and you can attribute this part of history as being under the spiritual jurisdiction of Astarte who is the lady of the West and in New York the Americans had built the Statue of Liberty for. The East on the other hand which is under the spiritual jurisdiction of Satan himself, with it's larger ancient descended populations was beset by the enemy hence why those lands come under Satan directly.

On another note I think the Dacia region of Rome's lands (Romania) was a crossover point for many of the pagan religions as well as those from the East. There was a distinct Slavic paganism which influenced Dacia from the North east, Germanic from the Northwest (as the Saxons, Sorbians and other German tribes invaded Rome in Dacia quite a lot as it was less defended than Gaul or Italy itself, so they spread their religion there) and of course the actual Hellenic paganism of the Romans themselves. There may of been some crossover of Celtic influence into the region from Austria, as the Alps was supposedly where the Celtic paganism originated from. It was called the Hallstatt culture, and very close to what's now Romania. It was quite a central and important province under Rome too. I remember reading that a female Third Sex SS here had past life experiences relating to living in Dacia as a mercenary or some such. Perhaps that could be something to go by as well? with regards to the connection to the Ancient Eastern spirituality of Egypt and Mesopatamia that was kept alive through the Greeks. Romania being this crossover point and the middle land in between the tribal, detached but free Western Europe and the Ancient Eastern world which at that point was still largely under white Aryan and Indo-Aryan governance, Romania had influence from both of these directions and also the North European pagans too. Arguably you could say that Tengrism which came from the Asiatic Huns and then a second time from the Mongols also added to this pagan crossover of Romania, but I would say that actually did more harm than good from the racial standpoint.

From what I can tell of the Romanian SS posters here and also my own experience with a Romanian friend, there is a lot of repression under xianity- catastrophic levels. The free thinking souls living there are in a lot of torment from the enemy. Like I said, that's to do with the severe history of violence there. xianity gained its influence under the emperor Constantine whom founded Byzantium and the christstain city of Constantinople, when Rome fell and the different Asiatic hordes invaded and partially embedded themselves into the Dacian Romanians, the later Byzantine empire didn't only perceive the pagan threat of the Romanians but racially also because of the embedded Asian hordes living there as well and I believe there was a lot of jewing and confusion going on over that. The Byzantines castrated, blinded and mutilated people as well as starting off the torture trend (understandably, being the first stronghold of xianity) and a lot of this was directed towards Romanians who were still practicing paganism under a mixture of mainly Slavic paganism, Tengri and also Bogomilist-like xian sects which denounced churches and crosses, had no religious heads and worshipped the body as the temple. The Byzantines clamped down on them harder than anything, the same amount of intensity as the later communist terrors the Romanian people also had to go through.

This has no relation to the OP post but I wanted to write this as I felt it gives a bit of depth to Romania in meaning for people here reading into the nations affairs. The whole Balkans I think the 'crossover' idea I wrote about applies to, not just Romania. But there is a reason they retained the Roman name and also the latinisation within their language amidst all the other slavic nations there. There really had to be some serious spiritual strength in pulling that off through constant occupation and wars.

13th_Wolf said:
The enemy influence for years to come will probably be strong in Eastern Europe and particularly Romania. I think there was a lot of serious violence there against heathens under the Huns, xian Byzantines, Mongols and communists consecutively. Second to that Italy, and the countries inhabited by centuries of muslim culture beside of the EU migrants, like Greece, Spain and Turkey.

Those are all serious spiritual battleground nations. Italy is very important in the whole European unconscious because of Rome, even the First German Reich sought it as an imperative to take Northern Italy and Rome in an unconscious effort to 'rebuild' and 'reclaim' the glory of the Roman Empire. Instead they created centuries of turmoil, jewish exploitation and slavery of central European people. Still the land organisation that feudalism gave Europe was enough for the ideas of the renaissance to spread too rapidly for the church to stamp out. By the time the Renaissance landed in France, Britain and Spain (and we started making our boaties for our colonies) a boy called George Washington got born in one of them who didn't have to suffer like all of his ancestors in Europe and he decided to take on the Renaissance in the New world. It really is true to say that the West has a lot of spiritual emphasis in Satanism, and you can attribute this part of history as being under the spiritual jurisdiction of Astarte who is the lady of the West and in New York the Americans had built the Statue of Liberty for. The East on the other hand which is under the spiritual jurisdiction of Satan himself, with it's larger ancient descended populations was beset by the enemy hence why those lands come under Satan directly.

On another note I think the Dacia region of Rome's lands (Romania) was a crossover point for many of the pagan religions as well as those from the East. There was a distinct Slavic paganism which influenced Dacia from the North east, Germanic from the Northwest (as the Saxons, Sorbians and other German tribes invaded Rome in Dacia quite a lot as it was less defended than Gaul or Italy itself, so they spread their religion there) and of course the actual Hellenic paganism of the Romans themselves. There may of been some crossover of Celtic influence into the region from Austria, as the Alps was supposedly where the Celtic paganism originated from. It was called the Hallstatt culture, and very close to what's now Romania. It was quite a central and important province under Rome too. I remember reading that a female Third Sex SS here had past life experiences relating to living in Dacia as a mercenary or some such. Perhaps that could be something to go by as well? with regards to the connection to the Ancient Eastern spirituality of Egypt and Mesopatamia that was kept alive through the Greeks. Romania being this crossover point and the middle land in between the tribal, detached but free Western Europe and the Ancient Eastern world which at that point was still largely under white Aryan and Indo-Aryan governance, Romania had influence from both of these directions and also the North European pagans too. Arguably you could say that Tengrism which came from the Asiatic Huns and then a second time from the Mongols also added to this pagan crossover of Romania, but I would say that actually did more harm than good from the racial standpoint.

From what I can tell of the Romanian SS posters here and also my own experience with a Romanian friend, there is a lot of repression under xianity- catastrophic levels. The free thinking souls living there are in a lot of torment from the enemy. Like I said, that's to do with the severe history of violence there. xianity gained its influence under the emperor Constantine whom founded Byzantium and the christstain city of Constantinople, when Rome fell and the different Asiatic hordes invaded and partially embedded themselves into the Dacian Romanians, the later Byzantine empire didn't only perceive the pagan threat of the Romanians but racially also because of the embedded Asian hordes living there as well and I believe there was a lot of jewing and confusion going on over that. The Byzantines castrated, blinded and mutilated people as well as starting off the torture trend (understandably, being the first stronghold of xianity) and a lot of this was directed towards Romanians who were still practicing paganism under a mixture of mainly Slavic paganism, Tengri and also Bogomilist-like xian sects which denounced churches and crosses, had no religious heads and worshipped the body as the temple. The Byzantines clamped down on them harder than anything, the same amount of intensity as the later communist terrors the Romanian people also had to go through.

This has no relation to the OP post but I wanted to write this as I felt it gives a bit of depth to Romania in meaning for people here reading into the nations affairs. The whole Balkans I think the 'crossover' idea I wrote about applies to, not just Romania. But there is a reason they retained the Roman name and also the latinisation within their language amidst all the other slavic nations there. There really had to be some serious spiritual strength in pulling that off through constant occupation and wars.
That was very interesting to read.
Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back