Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are witch marks?

Serenity

What are they and how do they look like? i know i could google but obviously it owned by the kikes so i can't trust it. Also i heard that they are an indication that you were a satanist in the past lives, if i can remember correctly, its that true?

Are you a mong?

Yeah you can't search something up on any search engine other than jewgle cos internet is totes owned by yehoshua oy vey. So much effort to install DuckDuckGo or Firefox.

It's not that hard dude, no one has to respond to you here you're being very lazy and pointless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witches'_mark

Oy vey I googled the Joy of Satan on google without fear but I think if I google Witch Marks this means Mossad will knock on my door.

:lol:

No i think he/she wants real information on what it is not an overview of the xtian middle ages beliefs about it. Like it is said on the Joy of Satan that some satanic souls have a mark but its never explained what that is.

That is probably what this person is looking for.

And don't be scared of Google that much outside of it being censored a lot no ones going to come to your house or anything.

13th_Wolf said:
Are you a mong?

Yeah you can't search something up on any search engine other than jewgle cos internet is totes owned by yehoshua oy vey. So much effort to install DuckDuckGo or Firefox.

It's not that hard dude, no one has to respond to you here you're being very lazy and pointless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witches'_mark

Oy vey I googled the Joy of Satan on google without fear but I think if I google Witch Marks this means Mossad will knock on my door.

I was talking about details of the witch marks without any corruption, google would obviously show the corrupted ones so i asked here to know about the legitimate information

13th_Wolf said:
Are you a mong?

You misunderstood my message i asked here because i wanted to know more details from, i use other search engines too but they aren't information that would say the actual truth about them just basic middle age beliefs.

TheKikeSlayer said:
13th_Wolf said:
Are you a mong?

I was talking about details of the witch marks without any corruption, google would obviously show the corrupted ones so i asked here to know about the legitimate information

Sorry about that, I was in a really aggressive and angry way back when I made that reply. I suppose it was how you worded it and then I decided to lash out like an ass.

Anyway, I don't really know. I've got 10's of them all over me though and on my bits. I think their may be some method of classifying different moles/spots as related to past experience, and the others which result naturally. It's an unexplored thing, but I'm sure we'll figure it out at some point.

Hail Satan and Azazel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back