Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank You to Anubis - empowered deceased loved ones

Sundara

Some of our original satanic souls are buried within this world and we cannot entirely see them. Sometimes they’re in our personal lives. They help our side blatantly or inadvertently. They are rewarded and cared for. When my dad passed away, he said he suspected he was dying so he could help protect me from things he couldn’t see in real life. He was almost completely non spiritual. He passed away December 20th at the height of the solstice. I couldn’t see him astrally at the time and he initially seemed weak. These days he is white gold and his energy is stunning, and very similar to Satan’s, obviously not in that level of power but in character. This blows me away and surprised me. He was catholic in this life, but not in spirit. I thought to myself that he was always against me in many ways, especially with the catholic stuff. This is when I was a teenager. Now I see that he was actually under the guidance of Satan many times, and he prevented me from going down many awful paths. He occasionally let out that he believed he was a revolutionary in a past life. The enemy unfortunately took him under but only for so long. There’s a reason the good die young and that is because of the jews. He was the most honest and jolly family man I’ve ever met. He was in many ways perfect compared to most that I know, and that’s unbiased. He left a mark on everyone he met and changed so many lives. I can’t help but wonder if his soul was really this advanced from past lives, or if this is just the resurrection from Anubis that’s made him such a powerful soul. Regardless, he’s been in hell and he’s been protected and it’s been fully verified. The appreciation and joy of this is immense. Hail Satan!

Sundara said:
Some of our original satanic souls are buried within this world and we cannot entirely see them. Sometimes they’re in our personal lives. They help our side blatantly or inadvertently. They are rewarded and cared for. When my dad passed away, he said he suspected he was dying so he could help protect me from things he couldn’t see in real life. He was almost completely non spiritual. He passed away December 20th at the height of the solstice. I couldn’t see him astrally at the time and he initially seemed weak. These days he is white gold and his energy is stunning, and very similar to Satan’s, obviously not in that level of power but in character. This blows me away and surprised me. He was catholic in this life, but not in spirit. I thought to myself that he was always against me in many ways, especially with the catholic stuff. This is when I was a teenager. Now I see that he was actually under the guidance of Satan many times, and he prevented me from going down many awful paths. He occasionally let out that he believed he was a revolutionary in a past life. The enemy unfortunately took him under but only for so long. There’s a reason the good die young and that is because of the jews. He was the most honest and jolly family man I’ve ever met. He was in many ways perfect compared to most that I know, and that’s unbiased. He left a mark on everyone he met and changed so many lives. I can’t help but wonder if his soul was really this advanced from past lives, or if this is just the resurrection from Anubis that’s made him such a powerful soul. Regardless, he’s been in hell and he’s been protected and it’s been fully verified. The appreciation and joy of this is immense. Hail Satan!

I'm sorry for your loss.

Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

I'm sorry for your loss.

No there’s really no loss, what the Gods do with souls in the afterlife is beyond what I previously was aware of. Death is tough if not understood but it’s okay. The afterlife and the state of the soul matters the most. It might sound cold or something but I am truly fine with it. It all makes sense to me and any painful emotions that came out of this event have only driven and motivated me. This is an exciting thing that has happened, his soul being re-empowered and put under the guidance of Hell. It isn’t like that for every soul out there. And the validation of this. While I do still honor his memory and miss his presence, I’ve been through all of the closed off stages of loss, and I get it now. There’s still a lot of people here that believe they will not one day die but even in magnum opus stages the physical body still dies. We will still lose people we love and we can’t just save them all. I think staying closed off to the idea of physical death is just psychologically harmful. While a person doesn’t need to lose their will to advance or live, death should be understood as a reality and it’s something to be accepted as a fact of life here.

Sundara said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

I'm sorry for your loss.

No there’s really no loss, what the Gods do with souls in the afterlife is beyond what I previously was aware of. Death is tough if not understood but it’s okay. The afterlife and the state of the soul matters the most. It might sound cold or something but I am truly fine with it. It all makes sense to me and any painful emotions that came out of this event have only driven and motivated me. This is an exciting thing that has happened, his soul being re-empowered and put under the guidance of Hell. It isn’t like that for every soul out there. And the validation of this. While I do still honor his memory and miss his presence, I’ve been through all of the closed off stages of loss, and I get it now. There’s still a lot of people here that believe they will not one day die but even in magnum opus stages the physical body still dies. We will still lose people we love and we can’t just save them all. I think staying closed off to the idea of physical death is just psychologically harmful. While a person doesn’t need to lose their will to advance or live, death should be understood as a reality and it’s something to be accepted as a fact of life here.

Wise beyond your time Sundara.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back