Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun and mars square together?

Shadowcat

When sun is in saggitarius i want to start a sun square. i know its not aries or leo but still fire. after mars goes direct the 13th of november i was already planning to start mars squares. The sun square i would start when it enters saggitarius will overlap the mars square, so i would still be working on the sun square while starting the mars square.
is this ok?

Shadowcat said:
When sun is in saggitarius i want to start a sun square. i know its not aries or leo but still fire. after mars goes direct the 13th of november i was already planning to start mars squares. The sun square i would start when it enters saggitarius will overlap the mars square, so i would still be working on the sun square while starting the mars square.
is this ok?

Best advice try to start the sun Square more towards the end of the Mars working if you need to do both together. That will lessen the time your doing two squares together so the energy will not be as effected on either. Like the 2nd Sunday of Sagittarius or something. Especially in the middle part this will weaken the Mars Square because the middle is where the energy builds up the most seemingly.

If you just do straight up both together the whole time its kind of a waste of time in my experience on both as its a lot weaker even if something is in home sign.

Shadowcat said:
is this ok?

Well, you can try it and tell us whether or not it works xDD
Do some work for upcoming generations!

Nah just kidding, idk, if I where you just do one square at a time. No need to rush things. Those squares are powerful and they change your astro chart... meaning you will take the result of your square to your next lifes

Shadowcat said:
is this ok?

Well, you can try it and tell us whether or not it works xDD
Do some work for upcoming generations!

Nah just kidding, idk, if I where you just do one square at a time. No need to rush things. Those squares are powerful and they change your astro chart... meaning you will take the result of your square to your next lifes

Shadowcat said:
is this ok?
It is okay. As long as you have the time to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back